Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos are releasing now .....

2cnh4dx.jpg

Heather Mack (C) of the US arrives at a court in Denpasar on Bali island on April 14, 2015

260yaa8.jpg

Tommy Schaefer (C) of the US waits inside a holding cell at a court in Denpasar on Bali island on April 14, 2015

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detai...t-a-court-in-denpasar-on-news-photo/469665776
http://www.gettyimages.com.au/detai...side-a-holding-cell-at-a-news-photo/469665746

"Maybe it is all the coke ... all the Indonesians think I'm crazy for drinking coke, maybe they are on to something"
(Good to know that her 'care' money is providing her with all the good nutrition required to feed a baby :rolleyes: )

Heather Mack worries baby Stella is losing her hair behind bars in Bali as she awaits sentencing for the murder of her mother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJGykNmJgu4

US Consul staff visited her today but gave no comment.
Baby Stella is still with her because she is breastfeeding. Smh
http://regional.kompas.com/read/201....Pembunuh.Ibu.Kandung.Mengaku.Stres.di.Selnya

When asked [her] opinion on the plan of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights offered to her [to choose a baby sitter], Heather admitted [agreement]. However, according to [her,] the plan was not carried out [until] in the near future as the baby is still breastfeeding. "Yes I [agreed] with the proposal of the minister but not now. My baby's still breastfeeding," [she] said.

US Consul staff visited her today but gave no comment.
Baby Stella is still with her because she is breastfeeding. Smh
http://regional.kompas.com/read/201....Pembunuh.Ibu.Kandung.Mengaku.Stres.di.Selnya

So she has agreed to have Stella placed elsewhere ... but not yet.

When asked his opinion on the plan of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights offered to her baby sitter belief nurtured by his own choosing, Heather admitted agreed. However, according to him, should the plan was not carried out in the near future as the baby is still breastfeeding.

"Yes I agree with the proposal of the minister wrote it but not now. My baby's still breastfeeding," he said.

And she says that her cell is too crowded for her and Stella. It used to have 8 people, now it has 10. :therethere:

If you watch the video and listen closely - at about time stamp 1:53 - HM names the quoted " fat ****** " but they seemed to have missed printing that in the article :shush:
Hint - It wasn't her doctors name (as far as I remember) ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...by-going-bald-junk-food-diet-Bali-prison.html

My bold below ;)

In the latest video, Miss Mack is also seen complaining about how she is being treated - claiming that a medical appointment was called off because the clinician 'took the day off' and calling him 'doctor stupid'.
'I'm not going to get to the hospital. I don't understand what is so *advertiser censored* hard', she said.
'I'm under the jurisdiction of Bali and that fat ****** doesn't want to send me to the *advertiser censored****g hospital.
'And now it's going to be all over the news – now I'm never going to get out of jail.'

Thank you South Aussie for all the updates. As soon as I woke up, I grabbed my phone to look. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts were convincing the judge that she was involved in the murder. He likely is well versed in electronic communication and proving if it has been altered or tampered with. Just a guess.

Cohen does not have the authority to do this nor is it the appropriate court for anything to do with the guilt or innocence of HM in SWM's murder save taking judicial notice of a conviction in Bali, and of course to ok any distribution of trust funds.

As to Haller's role...I just don't know. It would not be unusual to file exhibits right off the bat to convince the judge of something, but what? The copyright issue is possible I guess, just perplexing. So HM has not given up the baby yet. As to her behavior, (I didn't bother to watch the video...any of them) I'm telling you this girl is mentally ill. This sounds just like some of the behavior described in the early police reports with her Mother.

BTW-for those that may not know this, most babies loose the hair they were born with. Then, new hair grows in. So it's not Heather's junk food diet causing the hair loss. But HM doesn't know this, because she killed/helped kill her mother who would have told her this.

I also noticed the baby was crying when she was brought to the holding cell. She appeared hungry. As soon as HM held her, she stopped crying. (Knew she was getting food). This tells me the baby has formed a bond with the Mother.

I hope upon hope that as soon as the verdict is handed down, Stella is moved permanently.

I did not expect the verdict today because it was said in earlier reports that the prosecution got to give their $.02 before the judges handed a verdict.

I would like to hear what the prosecution said. I was surprised at a report that the verdict would be read Thursday. From others posting here, it seems other trials have taken longer.

What are you getting at Fig? I'm not following.

In the latest update on the Daily Mail article they quote what HM actually says in the video as follows:

In the latest video, Miss Mack is also seen complaining about how she is being treated - claiming that a medical appointment was called off because the clinician 'took the day off' and calling him 'doctor stupid'.

'I'm not going to get to the hospital. I don't understand what is so *advertiser censored* hard', she said.

'I'm under the jurisdiction of Bali and that fat ****** doesn't want to send me to the *advertiser censored****g hospital.

'And now it's going to be all over the news – now I'm never going to get out of jail.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...junk-food-diet-Bali-prison.html#ixzz3XI0Jm6zB

So the world finally gets a tiny glimpse of HM and her famous 'attitude'. I wish just once she had lost it and displayed that 'attitude' in court. The judges are bought and paid for, let them do a little work for their $$.

She seems to have planned to duck court today, not sure why. She mentions the doctor being off and her needing a letter, presumably a 'get-out-of-court' letter that would get her a free trip to the hospital. It's possible that the doctor was really off; OTOH, this would be a very Asian way of dealing with an out-of-control snot who thinks she can go to the clinic and get a free trip to the hospital whenever she wants. Perhaps the food is better there.

Oddly enough, TS looks in good spirits and even seems to have gained some weight. I wouldn't be surprised if he's having a better time of it than HM. He wasn't used to living in the lap of luxury like HM. He doesn't have a baby to care for. I could be wrong, but I suspect there are more westerners in his half of the prison, so he's probably got people to hang with and talk to. The women's side seems predominantly Indonesian, particularly in HM's cell block. I suspect TS finds it easier to make friends - he won't come in barking orders to the 'lesser folk' like HM.

Interesting that HM stood her ground and refused the offer to let Stella leave the prison. She keeps repeating how bad prison is for Stella, as though that should be reason for the judges to let her off. She is the one responsible for Stella being in prison.

Most sickening quote of the day (shows HM still doesn't get it):

“It’s terrible in there [prison] – it’s not a place for me or my baby

I'm sure that earlier pictures of the cell showed 6 sleep mats, not 10. I wonder if her accommodations have been down-graded, now that she refused the minister's offers. TBH, as the weekend wore on and there were no more news reports, I wondered if the press had reported the minister's offer and assumed HM would accept for Stella's sake. It shocked me: HM doesn't back down for anyone without good reason. As it turns out, apparently she turned the minister down.

What are you getting at Fig? I'm not following.

Oh sorry, I didnt explain that properly - from the video (SouthAussie's link)

The Daily Mail gave this translation of what HM was saying....

on the video though, HM actually says @ 1:53 ...

Because I'm under the jurisdiction of Eddy and that fat ****** doesn't want to send me to the *advertiser censored****g hospital.

Wow...just wow. And I have to run out for a while so I don't have time to look over the articles, just quickly watched the videos. She's a born leader and manipulator, with huge attitude and entitlement that's for sure. Poor Sheila :(

MOO

Oh sorry, I didnt explain that properly - from the video (SouthAussie's link)

The Daily Mail gave this translation of what HM was saying....

on the video though, HM actually says @ 1:53 ...

Because I'm under the jurisdiction of Eddy and that fat ****** doesn't want to send me to the *advertiser censored****g hospital.

Well, if "Eddy" is the prosecutor, then that outburst is not going to go down well .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18