GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, maybe so. Ive been busy for a few days so I haven't kept up.

There is so much incorrect info flowing out of Bali and Chicago about all of this that even those of us who are trying to keep up have no clue what's going on most of the time. Lol

Thank you. That is what I thought too. Because for me anyway, that is the answer in a nutshell to the question posed numerous times by others upthread "Why doesn't the US or some agency step in on Stella's behalf?" They can't, for all intents and purposes regardless of how much it bothers people that the baby is in prison, she is not considered at risk and is being cared for by her rightful parent.
But she is at risk, being housed in prison with other inmates and her own murderous mother who killed her mother, and breastfeeds her alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine!

You're right, Kamille, but I still think if the media was fair and balanced, both sides would get equal attention.

I'm also disgusted that no one in the media calls Favia out on her lies. HM was never going to deliver her baby in her cell, if HM isn't eating a healthy diet, it's her choice. No one makes her order fast food and chug alcohol while she's breast-feeding, and it is her decision, 100%, to keep Stella in prison. Favia keeps bleating on like Stella is in a refugee camp, playing on US ignorance of Indonesia and Kerobokan. Someone in the media should point out that if money is all it takes, why isn't Stella in better circumstances right now? What did Favia do to earn her $126K working for Stella?

OT, but IIRC, we only have a week to wait: do you think HM and TS will appeal their sentences? What will Soenardi advise?

Julian Ponder wasn't happy with his sentence, but Soenardi advised him to take it. The prosecutors only asked for a 7-year sentence, the charge carried a minimum five years, and Ponder got six years.

I think Soenardi will go after at least that final 30 grand and advise an appeal. I hope that's when the court decides to get real with the convictions and sentences. :giggle:

Oh and in that radio interview I just reposted, CG always says that it will take about 2 weeks for a written copy of just what these two have actually been convicted of. Right now it's just verbal and no one seems to know exactly what was said and what the actual verdict was in each case.

Maybe those judges will take the after court antics into consideration when preparing those written documents. ;)

MOO

OK, here's my pet peeve with all of the media reports.

Why do they keep repeating the HM/TS account of what happened in that room without question or comment?

We will likely never know exactly what was said and done, but not a single media account points out that SWM allegedly threatened to kill the unborn baby and used the 'N' word. Not one media account points out that we are getting one very biased side of the story. The disgraceful slurs on SWM's character are allowed to stand unchallenged and unquestioned.

I don't expect anything else from the 'bought and paid for' trial, but it would be nice if someone in the US media would emphasize how many times the murderers' stories changed and how unlikely it is that SWM behaved the way she is alleged to have behaved.

SWM tried to strangle a young man twice her size and a foot taller? Really? The same SWM who was incapable of physically defending herself from her own daughter's physical attacks?

First and foremost, this is about SWM, an innocent woman brutally murdered by her own daughter and her daughter's punk sidekick. The abuse of her corpse would be enough to get time in jail in the US.
I agree. I think it takes a lot of strength to break a person's neck, beyond the broken nose and broken fingers she suffered, and all the other various other injuries.

Her death was brutal and not quick. There is no evidence that Tommy had to use self defense. Her murderer(s) was in a rage, and HER injuries show self defense (broken fingers).

It truly is an injustice that she must suffer this slander after death.

Someone was asking for a photo of Tommy in his holding cell with a cellphone. I know he has a cigarette in the one hand, I don't know if that's a phone or not.
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...side-a-holding-cell-at-a-news-photo/468195628

I think that's probably a lighter. I can't believe they're allowed those in prison as well. Has any prisoner tried to set the place on fire yet? ;)

ETA: Well apparently they have, and yet they still allow them to smoke and have lighters/matches. :notgood:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/bali-prison-riot-ends-as-police-move-in-20120221-1tmez.html

The way the reporters call them by name and ask how they're feeling is treating them like celebrities. Just look at Heather against the star-painted wall in the holding cell, she poses with the baby. Her prop!!!:puke::puke::puke:

What did one of the videos show? HM asking someone off camera what case they were there for...her complaining about looking bad on the news. I kept thinking of the line..."Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

For someone who has spent most of her time in the country in jail and prison, HM sure has a lot of friends and acquaintances on the outside doesn't she? And she's on a first name basis with all of them as well as deciding which ones she will diss. Quite the social butterfly that one is. :notgood:

I think Soenardi will go after at least that final 30 grand and advise an appeal. I hope that's when the court decides to get real with the convictions and sentences. :giggle:

Oh and in that radio interview I just reposted, CG always says that it will take about 2 weeks for a written copy of just what these two have actually been convicted of. Right now it's just verbal and no one seems to know exactly what was said and what the actual verdict was in each case.

Maybe those judges will take the after court antics into consideration when preparing those written documents. ;)

MOO

This is why it was so important for someone from SvWM's family to be in Court on the day.
I hope they were represented by someone there on the day - and maybe HM & TS's legals dont know that.
HM was sentenced as convicted (as I see it) and her reduction in sentence was not about being convicted of less, it was said to be due to her having a baby and being young.
She pleaded guilty as charged, prior to sentencing. If her convictions had been reduced during that time, one of the msm would have picked up on it.

and just thinking over and over about this comment from Schaefer...
"Although I do take full responsibility for my actions, I'm not a murderer."
then...
why say it?
Is it because HM was the one who suffocated SvVM of her last breath after you smashed SvWM so hard in the face?

I remember posting very early on in the case - HM may have promised him that she would be able to use her money to get him off if he took the wrap.
She used her money to get herself a reduced sentence.
None of this murdering plan turned out as HM intended.

Bali Victim's Friend Wants Killers Tried in U.S., Too
Elliot Jacobson said he's given evidence to the FBI that he says shows the murder was planned in Chicago
Updated at 11:18 PM CDT on Tuesday, Apr 21, 2015
Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/bali-suitcase-murder-300881041.html#ixzz3Y66wyMQ2

A trusted friend of a woman who was killed at a posh Indonesian resort and stuffed inside a suitcase said he hopes her killers are tried in United States court.
Elliot Jacobson told NBC Chicago he's handed over evidence to the FBI that he says shows Heather Mack and Tommy Schaefer planned to kill Mack's mother, Sheila von Wiese-Mack, while they were all still in Chicago and prior to leaving for Bali.
-----
"The sentence was completely unjust," Jacobson said Tuesday. "This sentence was nowhere near commensurate with the crime that was committed."
-----
"That baby should be brought to the United States. Her identity should be completely erased, a new identity established, and a home -- a proper home -- found for her," he said.

Go Elliot!

There is a video at article -
Favia is still cra**ing on about how HM has made a very selfless decision ... :facepalm:

and Elkin says that HM has changed a lot since last August - "she has a different demeanour completely - she's a mum ..."
- from what I saw after the sentencing - she hasn't changed a bit.
I dont know how Elkin saves face - his client has repeatedly called his bluff which makes him look like a fool and a puppet under HM's control.

NBC Chicago Timeline -

MSM Article Links

Published at 10:35 PM CDT on Apr 21, 2015
Complete Coverage: Bali Suitcase Murder
04/14/15: Lawyers Seek Lenience for Couple
04/09/15: Prosecutors Insist Murder Was Planned
03/31/15: Prosecutors Seek 18-Year Sentences
03/27/15: Baby Stella Sick With Jaundice
03/25/15: Baby Stella Rushed to Hospital: Report
03/20/15: Mack "Ecstatic" to be a Mom, Lawyer Says
03/19/15: Emails Show Concern Months Before Bali Slaying
03/18/15: Mack's Baby Could Stay Behind Bars
03/17/15: Heather Mack Gives Birth
03/12/15: Schaefer Says von Wiese-Mack Attacked Him, Threatened Baby
03/11/15: Mack Says Schaefer Killed Her Mother
02/27/15: Teen Charged in Bali Murder is Suicidal, Attorney Says
02/26/15: Bell Boy, Police Testify in Tommy Schaefer Trial
02/06/15: Heather Mack Hospitalized
02/04/15: Heather Mack: "I Loved My Mom"
02/02/15: Trial of Chicago Couple Charged in Bali Murder Ordered to Proceed
01/20/15: Judge Approves Release of $150K From Trust Fund
01/16/15: Murder Suspect Sues Slain Mother's Estate to Pay For Defense
01/14/15: Bali Suitcase Murder Trial Begins in Indonesia
10/03/14: Suspect in Bali Suitcase Murder Says Slur Sparked Anger
09/23/14: Lawyer: Unborn Child of Bali Murder Suspect is "Well-Formed"
09/22/14: Lawyer Refutes Reports That Bali Murder Suspect Confessed
09/19/14: Chicago Suspect Confesses in Bali Killing, Police Say
08/27/14: Mother of Bali Murder Suspect Raises Money for Legal Defense
08/26/14: Will of Chicago Woman Killed in Bali Filed in Court
08/21/14: Police Say Disagreement Preceded Bali Suitcase Death
08/20/14: Report: Chicago Woman Slain in Bali Received Over $800K
08/20/14: Attorney: Couple Held in Bali Death Under Suicide Watch
08/19/14: Police Reports Show History of Oak Park Teen Attacking Mom
08/18/14: Pregnant Bali Murder Suspect Alleges Sexual Assault in Jail
08/18/14: Body of Mom Slain in Bali En Route to U.S.
08/16/14: Autopsy: Chicago Woman Killed in Bali Was Hit by "Blunt Object"
08/16/14: Bali Murder Suspects Refuse to Cooperate, Police Say
08/15/14: Teen Charged in Bali Murder May Be Pregnant
08/15/14: Daughter, Boyfriend Charged With Murder in Bali Suitcase Killing
08/14/14: Pair Held in Suitcase Death Have Had Psychiatric Examinations
08/14/14: Bali Murder Suspect Hires Chicago Attorney
08/13/14: Bali Murder Suspects Refuse to Cooperate: Police
08/13/14: Chicago Tourist Killed, Stuffed in Suitcase in Indonesia

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/bali-suitcase-murder-300881041.html#ixzz3Y68hIHYR

Bali Victim's Friend Wants Killers Tried in U.S., Too
Elliot Jacobson said he's given evidence to the FBI that he says shows the murder was planned in Chicago
Updated at 11:18 PM CDT on Tuesday, Apr 21, 2015
Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/bali-suitcase-murder-300881041.html#ixzz3Y66wyMQ2

A trusted friend of a woman who was killed at a posh Indonesian resort and stuffed inside a suitcase said he hopes her killers are tried in United States court.
Elliot Jacobson told NBC Chicago he's handed over evidence to the FBI that he says shows Heather Mack and Tommy Schaefer planned to kill Mack's mother, Sheila von Wiese-Mack, while they were all still in Chicago and prior to leaving for Bali.
-----
"The sentence was completely unjust," Jacobson said Tuesday. "This sentence was nowhere near commensurate with the crime that was committed."
-----
"That baby should be brought to the United States. Her identity should be completely erased, a new identity established, and a home -- a proper home -- found for her," he said.

Go Elliot!

There is a video at article -
Favia is still cra**ing on about how HM has made a very selfless decision ... :facepalm:

and Elkin says that HM has changed a lot since last August - "she has a different demeanour completely - she's a mum ..."
- from what I saw after the sentencing - she hasn't changed a bit.
I dont know how Elkin saves face - his client has repeatedly called his bluff which makes him look like a fool and a puppet under HM's control.

Way to go Elliot! Now keep putting the pressure on media outlets to tell the truth about Sheila and about the danger she was in. Try to squash those ridiculous lies that have been spewing out of Bali.

MOO

Mack Family's Former Oak Park Home Hits the Market
Oak Park police went to this home 86 times over 10 years to settle fights between Heather Mack and her mother, Sheila von-Wiese Mack.
April 21, 2015

http://patch.com/illinois/oakpark/mack-familys-former-oak-park-home-hits-market
The Charles Castle Home went back on the market not long before Heather Mack and her boyfriend Tommy Schaefer were found guilty of premeditated murder in the beating death of Sheila von-Wiese Mack.
-----
This is where Oak Park police went 86 times over 10 years, when tensions boiled over and arguments or violence broke out between mother and daughter.
“Police were here all the time,” one neighbor told the Tribune.

From this...

2015045536f27f404f1.jpg

to this very deserving new residence at Hotel Kerobokan ...

278CB44800000578-3038117-image-a-19_1429004254136.jpg

There is a clip from DailyMail.com as HM hears sentencing - you can hear the Judge - the translator is there -
Would be good to get an Indonesian speaking translation on what was being said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imEttS-N0tg

Tommy Schaefer Swears At Reporters While Heather Mack Jokes
HM is asked questions to reporter - HM talks to Osha(sp?) - Tommy attacks cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpcuNkZASk

CBS2 news vid with comments from Elliot Jacobson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrNLS0LDek

So Tommy's murderus rage was about SVM saying she threatened to kill the baby. Umm hey TS, when your lil sweetie HM was playing her little bs games with her suicide threats, isn't THAT threatening to kill the baby too?

Mack Family's Former Oak Park Home Hits the Market
Oak Park police went to this home 86 times over 10 years to settle fights between Heather Mack and her mother, Sheila von-Wiese Mack.
April 21, 2015

From this...

2015045536f27f404f1.jpg

to this very deserving new residence at Hotel Kerobokan ...

278CB44800000578-3038117-image-a-19_1429004254136.jpg

That is seriously hellish. On average, police had to intervene at least eight times a year.

I raised a little rebel. Fake called the police just once, spent at least ten years trying to do the right thing, and yes, that was hellish. I seriously considered relinquishing my rights as a parent. I don't blame Sheila at all, she tried.

I'm not really comparing my child to Heather. Just been there as a mom.

There is a clip from DailyMail.com as HM hears sentencing - you can hear the Judge - the translator is there -
Would be good to get an Indonesian speaking translation on what was being said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imEttS-N0tg

Tommy Schaefer Swears At Reporters While Heather Mack Jokes
HM is asked questions to reporter - HM talks to Osha(sp?) - Tommy attacks cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLpcuNkZASk

CBS2 news vid with comments from Elliot Jacobson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrNLS0LDek
Isn't Osha her Australia servant/'friend'? She's been shown in photos, sometimes with an older balding white hair man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper