GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kia took her best shot at the easy solution: take Stella and $$$.

I almost have to laugh at TS's claims.

It would be even far worse and so sad if TS was only asking for $ because HM got denied. Now that would be a trick! Besides, HM probably still owes TS the prearranged agreement of $50,000 for killing SWM, he may just want her to pay up.

Kia's presence in Court has several factors I think, trying to find out if Slayer Statute stands, and if so, then does it default to Stella, as Stella was not even born according to IL Predeceased ruling. From that case in point Kia then has to figure where Stella will go in 2 years $ or not.

Edit: I had read a comment whereas Kia had already started legal proceedings in Bali to gain Custody of Stella. Is this correct? & if that is the case, then yes, in a backwards way Kia can sideways funnel funds to TS.

It would be even far worse and so sad if TS was only asking for $ because HM got denied. Now that would be a trick! Besides, HM probably still owes TS the prearranged agreement of $50,000 for killing SWM, he may just want her to pay up.

Kia's presence in Court has several factors I think, trying to find out if Slayer Statute stands, and if so, then does it default to Stella, as Stella was not even born according to IL Predeceased ruling. From that case in point Kia then has to figure where Stella will go in 2 years $ or not.

Edit: I had read a comment whereas Kia had already started legal proceedings in Bali to gain Custody of Stella. Is this correct? & if that is the case, then yes, in a backwards way Kia can sideways funnel funds to TS.

Bold...
Do you remember where that was? I have tied to find it as fact, but there are only assumptions in the msm that something like that may take place.
Anyone have a link, Id be grateful :)

Bold...
Do you remember where that was? I have tied to find it as fact, but there are only assumptions in the msm that something like that may take place.
Anyone have a link, Id be grateful :)

It was only in the comment section of one article. Of course I can not find ANYTHING online in this regard, will just have to wait it out and see what Favia and others have up their sleeves. Otherwise, I do not know why Kia would even be in HM's Chancery Court Room. What would Kia have to do with HM's Trust if it were not for Stella.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9432&jumpTo=comment-86119432#comment-86119432

Henrietta, Washington D.C., United States, 3 days ago
IIRC, his mother is already starting legal action in Bali to be awarded custody of the child. If his mother succeeds in that, and she may, then it would only take a civil action in a U.S. court to gain access to the trust fund on behalf of the baby. Chances are his mother's plan will succeed, but her use of money from the fund will probably be limited by court order. (She won't be able to legally send him some of the money.) So, he needs to take his own legal action to get at the money.

Kia has been very tight lipped and has not been quoted in the media except for what she said last Thurs. Once, after TS was arrested, she said thank you for concern and she was practicing "self care" on her Facebook page. So, if she has started any legal proceedings, I think that would have been a reporter seeing something filed rather than a quote from her.

I would not be surprised if she was trying to get custody. Money aside, can you imagine your little grandbaby being in jail??

Kia has been very tight lipped and has not been quoted in the media except for what she said last Thurs. Once, after TS was arrested, she said thank you for concern and she was practicing "self care" on her Facebook page. So, if she has started any legal proceedings, I think that would have been a reporter seeing something filed rather than a quote from her.

I would not be surprised if she was trying to get custody. Money aside, can you imagine your little grandbaby being in jail??

I don't think she has started any legal proceeding either. I doubt she would be hiring an attorney and paying a retainer for this until she at least finds out if Stella is entitled to any of the funds. ;)

I do remember in the DM that she was supposedly trying to "encourage" HM to hand over the baby to her in the hospital room rather than take it back to the prison with her. We all know how that went. Not sure HM and KW are on good terms. KW apparently knows "the truth", likely according to her son's version that the court did not hear, and I don't think she's too impressed with the way things went down IMO.

MOO

Nanna is sporting a new profile pic though IYKWIM. ;)

Arrggg Looks like HM still has access to the internet. There are updates buried a bit in Instagram: http://websta.me/n/tommyexx?lang=en

His account needs to get shut down or at least privatize it geeesh....

A conversation 3 days ago between chtownsweetie65 and a couple others - just for a quick quote

chtownsweetie65 @rachelbabiie lol very true they also like to pretend they know me and what went on in that room 3d

chtownsweetie65 @rachelbabiie i agree and i agree my second chance is stella. Thankyou 3d

chtownsweetie65 @jupiter_rose its not exactly harsh its just very different. theyre very harsh on drugs. i am very thankful of course but yeah my therapist sent me a link aboit narcissistic mothers. before i went to bali with her she was threatening my life to get me to sign poa papers so she comfirm her suspision that i was pregnant. she was extremely controlling after appeal i will start being more public about that because its a serious issue that dosent get alot of coverage 3w

I am sure there are more bits floating around somewhere, just happened to catch this.

This is where HM will get zero sympathy from me.

She didn't like mom 'controlling' her?

HM was an adult. At 18, she was free to live and make her own way in the world. If mom was too controlling, she could either 1) suck it up and enjoy a privileged life in a beautiful home or 2) move out and get a job.

HM wants to talk about SWM's attempts to control her after the appeal is over? What? Is HM already scripting her made-for-TV bio? Getting ready for the talk-show circuit?

HM wants to talk about SWM's attempts to control her after the appeal is over? What? Is HM already scripting her made-for-TV bio? Getting ready for the talk-show circuit?

I think it is her lack of punctuation that makes that read funny - I read it as, after HM's Appeal, she will then talk about how SWM was controlling.

Ofc you are correct, as we grow into adulthood, we leave the nest and move on.

Arrggg Looks like HM still has access to the internet. There are updates buried a bit in Instagram: http://websta.me/n/tommyexx?lang=en

His account needs to get shut down or at least privatize it geeesh....

A conversation 3 days ago between chtownsweetie65 and a couple others - just for a quick quote

chtownsweetie65 @rachelbabiie lol very true they also like to pretend they know me and what went on in that room 3d

chtownsweetie65 @rachelbabiie i agree and i agree my second chance is stella. Thankyou 3d

chtownsweetie65 @jupiter_rose its not exactly harsh its just very different. theyre very harsh on drugs. i am very thankful of course but yeah my therapist sent me a link aboit narcissistic mothers. before i went to bali with her she was threatening my life to get me to sign poa papers so she comfirm her suspision that i was pregnant. she was extremely controlling after appeal i will start being more public about that because its a serious issue that dosent get alot of coverage 3w

I am sure there are more bits floating around somewhere, just happened to catch this.

"chtownsweetie65@jupiter_rose andrew and myu were amazing people who were completely rehabilitated and did more for this jail then anyone ever has. we wouldnt have a church if andrew hadnt been here. but youre wrong they didnt have nothing their cases werent like ours. they were political. and drugs which are much more serious then murder in this country. youre correct money helps cases here. i have no idea how you knew this was me but nice to meet you too. and yes, i do see stella as a second chance. the babys my world and i never want her to meet the person i used to be. "

BBM. Nice to see her acknowledge her money played a part here *eye roll*

I think it is her lack of punctuation that makes that read funny - I read it as, after HM's Appeal, she will then talk about how SWM was controlling.

Ofc you are correct, as we grow into adulthood, we leave the nest and move on.

What I don't get is what she hopes to accomplish by waiting until the appeal is over to tell us all about SWM's allegedly controlling ways.

HM, Kia, and someone else on IG keep saying 'we' don't know what really happened in 'that room', don't really know what SWM was like, etc.

OK, they had an entire trial to tell us what 'really' happened. If the missing information was favorable to TS and HM, wouldn't you think we would have heard about it?

Bugbear, I wonder if the lack of punctuation is because she's using an unfamiliar device. Maybe she couldn't get an Iphone this time.

Even if SWM was irate, I would be too given the circumstances, HM is delusional that it was all justifiable. Bi-polar & Narcissism is not a reason to off someone. It is not a get out of jail free card she can play in a court of law, only to her peers or sympathizers. Just because SWM maybe was controlling is not a reason, so they have to play the self-defense and state just how irate SWM was. It does not matter if SWM was throwing stuff all over the room, HM & TS could have walked away. They chose not to and unfortunately they screwed it up more & had it pre-planned already.

There are only two people who know what happened in that room, and that story has changed repeatedly, so I do not think we will ever really know. Regardless of what HM or TS told Kia, it may not be the truth.

Waiting til after the Appeal, she may have a gag order, and can probably make $ selling her story. Her Lawyer probably told her to shut up, he failed to tell her to stop posting online about how $ helps in Bali. Not the brightest bulb in the box there.

Even if SWM was irate, I would be too given the circumstances, HM is delusional that it was all justifiable. Bi-polar & Narcissism is not a reason to off someone. It is not a get out of jail free card she can play in a court of law, only to her peers or sympathizers. Just because SWM maybe was controlling is not a reason, so they have to play the self-defense and state just how irate SWM was. It does not matter if SWM was throwing stuff all over the room, HM & TS could have walked away. They chose not to and unfortunately they screwed it up more & had it pre-planned already.

There are only two people who know what happened in that room, and that story has changed repeatedly, so I do not think we will ever really know. Regardless of what HM or TS told Kia, it may not be the truth.

Waiting til after the Appeal, she may have a gag order, and can probably make $ selling her story. Her Lawyer probably told her to shut up, he failed to tell her to stop posting online about how $ helps in Bali. Not the brightest bulb in the box there.

The murder was planned, and she is in denial. Common, seeing that she has been given a conviction, and probably her Bali lawyer (and the rest of the legal team) giving her some sense of justification that she is innocent because they can get her an avenue of appeal. The system is about all of them getting money - this is not about innocence or justice.
HM is known to be manipulative, and her correspondence reflects that too. If she thinks people are watching what she says, she will be writing it through her own narcissistic and deceptive filter to those who read it. Her actions and reactions during the trial showed that. Its easier to bandy the right words when sitting in a courtyard in Bali thinking about what would be best to say, and developing a persona that people might become sympathetic to.

If they are waiting until after the appeal, then there is a plan in the works - to me, its scripted. And if that is what ''the truth" is about - that Kia Walker has said needs to come out - and it has to do with blaming the victim (SvWM) and there is some sob story about how hard it all was, then its a poor excuse to try and avoid the consequences of planning the murder and killing her mother.There are no excuses. Not even the one about killing Stella - considering that HM had already terminated pregnancies previously.

Sounds to me like the money wanted from TS is a ploy of some form too (as I mentioned before).

FigTree, I agree that it all seems a bit scripted.

I'm trying to figure out if TS is still solidly under HM's control. Post-appeal, are these three (TS, HM and Kia) all going to be pulling together or is HM going to dump TS?

I don't know what to make of HM's nonsense about the truth coming out AFTER the appeal. I still don't see the point: or does she think she's going to become a famous spokeswoman, advocating for the children of (allegedly) narcissistic mothers?

Kia's version of the 'truth'. Kia suggests that the story we have now is not the 'truth'. She's not going to want to expose a 'truth' that makes her son look even worse. That means the 'truth' makes either HM or SWM look bad. Surely Kia is smart enough to realize that it's going to be very difficult to go to a US court and convince a judge/jury that anything SWM allegedly did in that room (or before) justifies cold-blooded murder. Not only is there's HM's history of violence, HM was also committed for treatment - twice.

Longshot guess: could Kia be hoping to get HM declared mentally unsound? Here's the hypothetical story. HM texts TS about a hitman; he thinks it's all a big joke. He starts to get a little bit concerned that she's cray-cray, particularly when she springs it on him that she's pregnant. OK, so she's a pregnant wild child, but she's still really rich. Get to Bali, everything spirals out of control. He realizes she's serious about killing her mom, gets worried, goes down to the mother's room to head off trouble, and HM has already struck the worst blows and there's nothing left to do except finish the job. He's terrified, he's the robot, he goes along with everything she says.

If this is Kia's narrative, it reverses the HM/TS roles. If HM is found to be mentally unsound, there are grounds in the US to try to remove Stella from her custody on that basis. Like it or no, in the US, authorities try to find family placements for kids. If SWM's family can't take Stella, Kia will be more than willing to do so - along with her $500K, of course.

Hi folks. Long time lurker, but reading that HM has accused her mother of being a narcissist was so enraging that I registered specifically to comment upon it.

I was raised by an abusive, narcissistic mother--a real one--and I've spent the past ten years participating and facilitating support groups for people healing from those damaged and toxic relationships. And folks...from what I've read of her emails and from people who knew her...Sheila wasn't it. HM, however, if I had to guess...

Being abused by a true N is a terrible experience and breaks you in a very fundemental way--so it made me hit the ceiling when I saw that not only has HM murdered her, but accused her of this--which is no joke-- to try and justify her actions--unreal.

I say this even though anecdotal evidence is not real evidence--never, at any point in my life, even during the most horrific of abuse, did I ever want to kill my mother. In fact, violence of any sort, like on TV for entertainment, makes me physically sick. I'm not the only one I've known from years of support groups who has had that reaction either. I have never known or heard of any victim of this kind of abuse behaving as HM has done.

Basically the girl is full of s*it, but we all knew that already...

God help poor Stella.

FigTree, I agree that it all seems a bit scripted.

I'm trying to figure out if TS is still solidly under HM's control. Post-appeal, are these three (TS, HM and Kia) all going to be pulling together or is HM going to dump TS?

I don't know what to make of HM's nonsense about the truth coming out AFTER the appeal. I still don't see the point: or does she think she's going to become a famous spokeswoman, advocating for the children of (allegedly) narcissistic mothers?

Kia's version of the 'truth'. Kia suggests that the story we have now is not the 'truth'. She's not going to want to expose a 'truth' that makes her son look even worse. That means the 'truth' makes either HM or SWM look bad. Surely Kia is smart enough to realize that it's going to be very difficult to go to a US court and convince a judge/jury that anything SWM allegedly did in that room (or before) justifies cold-blooded murder. Not only is there's HM's history of violence, HM was also committed for treatment - twice.

Longshot guess: could Kia be hoping to get HM declared mentally unsound? Here's the hypothetical story. HM texts TS about a hitman; he thinks it's all a big joke. He starts to get a little bit concerned that she's cray-cray, particularly when she springs it on him that she's pregnant. OK, so she's a pregnant wild child, but she's still really rich. Get to Bali, everything spirals out of control. He realizes she's serious about killing her mom, gets worried, goes down to the mother's room to head off trouble, and HM has already struck the worst blows and there's nothing left to do except finish the job. He's terrified, he's the robot, he goes along with everything she says.

If this is Kia's narrative, it reverses the HM/TS roles. If HM is found to be mentally unsound, there are grounds in the US to try to remove Stella from her custody on that basis. Like it or no, in the US, authorities try to find family placements for kids. If SWM's family can't take Stella, Kia will be more than willing to do so - along with her $500K, of course.

My bold -
The past speaks volumes.
http://www.oakpark.com/News/Article...chaefer-may-be-charged-in-Bali-by-year's-end/

Oak Park police were summoned to the house 86 times between 2004 and 2012 for incidents ranging from battery to biting and scratching.
Von Wiese-Mack also accused her daughter of stealing thousands of dollars in fraudulent credit card charges and sending X-rated photos of herself over the internet.

I doubt SvWM knew what hit her, until it was too late.
It was 2 against one, intentionally with purpose.
There are too many variables which don't add up. A raging row that no-one heard in the room?
They found TS's fingerprints on the weapon - yet HM was covered in blood too?
How in the h*ll, if you love your mother, cram and force her to fit into a suitcase instead of screaming to the Police to report a murder.
SvWM already feared for her life before she went to Bali.

I would hope the Appeal backfires.

Once the Appeal date is in maybe someone from the Wiese camp could get to Bali and hear the Appeal.
...and take an interpretor with them.

I think HM has made a foolish move.

HM and TS are young - the odds of them remaining together, especially after the pressure of a baby, murder, trials, etc., were always somewhat slim. "Young love" - burns so hot until it doesn't.

Sounds like HM may have been stringing TS along more than we realized. Sounds like she also felt confident enough to show Kia some of her famous 'attitude'. She may regret that.

I don't think TS knew she had a phone/skype/internet. I think Kia took her best shot at the easy solution: take Stella and $$$. She got shut down, her son got the bigger sentence, HM's getting an appeal and may get out even sooner, and now Kia's angry. HM doesn't really need that. She only had two 'weapons' to keep TS in line: sex and $$$. She can't give him the former, and from the perspective of his mother and himself, she's already been holding out on him on the $$$.

If Kia gets angry enough, she might motivate TS to turn against HM. It won't necessarily put $$ in Kia's pocket, but even worse than losing her chance at $$ is watching her son take the fall for HM. Kia's not actually a voice for Sheila, but so far she's the only voice saying there's more to the story who actually might know what she's talking about.

BTW....not sure what to make of it, but DM article noted that HM hasn't moved to her private cell yet. I suspect that she also may not have been able to get another phone.

I almost have to laugh at TS's claims. It's like 'palimony' for the 21st century. So he thinks a couple months of unprotected sex with his teen girlfriend, a baby and a murder all mean they have a 'relationship' - does he think they're now 'married' in common law? Does Illinois have community property laws?
Doesn't he think HM will be standing at the gates of Hotel K with 18-year-old Stella when he finishes his sentence?

Bad feelings between HM and TS is a good thing. More of the truth is likely to come out this way.
BBM. Yeah that's the impression I got by his use of the phrase "strong relationship".

I still say TS knew what was going to happen when he went to Bali. This is why he went to visit the old girlfriend and wrote that he might not be coming back. But ultimately he made his choice. I think HM is evil and combined with one really, really stupid guy ended with SWM dead. I don't expect to hear much from Kia but she can learn a lot by being there at court, doubtful she really needs to lawyer up yet...save her money, what is left of it that is. I think she'll be relatively quiet for a while. There is no rush, Stella can be there for almost 2 more years.

Quoting @ajaylee

SWM's family can't take Stella, Kia will be more than willing to do so - along with her $500K, of course.

Not can't, won't. SWM's family wants nothing to do with raising this child, and frankly who can blame them. Not something I would be able to do under these circumstances. I think they know that there is little they can do by going to Bali at this point. The whole case is just very tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member