GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought while we're waiting for news. TS seems to have come to his senses. He's in a bad position - he's clearly bonded with Stella, not happy with HM, but I imagine that HM can cut him off from all contact with Stella if she wants to. He's complained before about the whole truth not coming out. I think savvy posters here were right early on when they suggested that the plan was for TS to take the fall. I think HM probably played a much more active role in the actual murder itself and TS covered for her. He doesn't dare expose her now - partly because he'd lose contact with Stella and partly because he apparently fears for his safety - perhaps from HM's new gang buddies.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-184236523/tommyschaef/photos/ig-1198554484877807699_184236523

I think HM's also bonding with Stella. In a way, I'm glad, because she's got less than a year left before she has to surrender her. I think she's going to have a real hard time with that, and I don't think daily visits are going to be the same as 7x24 with your child. I don't think it will hurt HM money-wise, because the money that goes to HM's friends for Stella's care is also going to be paying for HM's cigs and phone.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-18423...7699_184236523

Does anybody really care if TS isn't mad at them? Is he for real? Too bad he wasn't caught with drugs. Then he'd get what he deserves.

Can u copy and paste? Says I can't read it without an account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post appears to have been deleted. It was very long.

TS expressed regrets for letting Rachel and his family down. He, like HM, says that once the truth comes out, people will understand. In the meantime, he, like HM, understands why the public thinks he's a monster. He says he'll tell the whole story someday when he feels 'safe'. It's clear that at the time of posting, he and HM were on poor terms. He talks about Stella and how he wants to do right by her.

Very harsh words for HM, who he accused of ignoring Stella when she got so sick she was falling down and could barely walk. At the time of his posts, he and HM are not on good terms. HM did get Stella treated, although someone else showed up and gave TS antibiotics, too. IIRC, this was about the time TS told the guardian he didn't want him reporting to the court on Stella's health and welfare. I think it was less about the care Stella was getting and more about a power struggle between HM and TS with Stella as the pawn.

He did not, however, say he was sorry for murdering SWM and then desecrating her corpse. He seems to hint that somehow if we knew the whole story, we'd understand that he killed her but it was somehow not really his fault.

At New Years, HM talked about being released by this coming New Years. TS is smart enough to have figured out that even if HM gets $200K to get herself out, there's so much scrutiny now that there's no way she'll be able to get enough $$ to pay for both her and TS's freedom.

Google says that means that an order was agreed to by both parties... Wonder what that entails

Thanks for the link. It doesn't have any news, but I have never followed either one on social media, so the quotes from Tommy in May were interesting.

There was activity to the case as posted above, but the continuance went to July. All the attorneys from both sides and Cohen signed off.

Wondering if WW is dragging this out so the lawyers end up with all the money and there is nothing left to fight for.

Once again, poor Stella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha-ha:giggle:, big surprise. Guess she can throw away her string engagement ring then??

Lol! I'm pretty sure she tossed it as soon as the trial was over. Unfortunately it won't be as easy to get rid of her 'Tommy' tramp stamp :laughing:

The person that wrote that article seems to be pretty up-to-date on their IG accounts, I wonder why they didn't mention HM's new girlfriend.

In other related news, apparently this case will be featured in a brand new crime show: http://www.**************/3261144/s...vacation-in-bali-indonesia-to-premiere-on-id/

Someone brought this to Heather's attention on her IG. It doesn't appear she knew about it... I'm guessing she'll demand her cut of the profits any day now.
I would've expected a Lifetime movie to be out by now too, wonder what's taking them so long.

Lol! I'm pretty sure she tossed it as soon as the trial was over. Unfortunately it won't be as easy to get rid of her 'Tommy' tramp stamp :laughing:

The person that wrote that article seems to be pretty up-to-date on their IG accounts, I wonder why they didn't mention HM's new girlfriend.

In other related news, apparently this case will be featured in a brand new crime show: http://www.**************/3261144/s...vacation-in-bali-indonesia-to-premiere-on-id/

Someone brought this to Heather's attention on her IG. It doesn't appear she knew about it... I'm guessing she'll demand her cut of the profits any day now.
I would've expected a Lifetime movie to be out by now too, wonder what's taking them so long.

BBM. Is Heather turning Bi out of desperation, or is it just a friend who is female?

BBM. Is Heather turning Bi out of desperation, or is it just a friend who is female?

Someone asked her if they were dating and HM confirmed... they also seem to be closer than your average friend in her pics

The link does not work, would you be able to post another?

I've heard it is not unusual to be "gay for the stay," whether it be in the US or wherever. Whether it be for coping, need for "love," manipulation, all of the above, I have no clue.

Re the link just above that does not work. Do a search for "Heather Mack." An inquisitor.com link about "Passport to..." should come up, and that's what you want. It's about a new Investigation Discovery show called Passport to Murder.

With all due respect to Cristy Gutkowski, the Chicago reporter, it doesn't surprise me that local US authorities don't know anything about HM's early release. There's no reason why they would be involved at this point.

There are multiple issues before the court. From HM's viewpoint, the most important one is the ruling on whether or not the slayer statute applies to her. If the decision is in her favor (ie, she was not convicted of murder, only a lesser charge), then she's free to ask for $$$ to fund her Bali appeal. Once she has the $$, it shouldn't be too long before she's free and able to come home. Her recent posts may indicate that the decision has already been made in her favor or that it will be shortly.

I don't know if she is planning to return to Chicago because she doesn't WANT to stay in Bali near TS or if Indonesia won't permit her to stay.

With all due respect to Cristy Gutkowski, the Chicago reporter, it doesn't surprise me that local US authorities don't know anything about HM's early release. There's no reason why they would be involved at this point.

There are multiple issues before the court. From HM's viewpoint, the most important one is the ruling on whether or not the slayer statute applies to her. If the decision is in her favor (ie, she was not convicted of murder, only a lesser charge), then she's free to ask for $$$ to fund her Bali appeal. Once she has the $$, it shouldn't be too long before she's free and able to come home. Her recent posts may indicate that the decision has already been made in her favor or that it will be shortly.

I don't know if she is planning to return to Chicago because she doesn't WANT to stay in Bali near TS or if Indonesia won't permit her to stay.

Well considering she has been telling the other "ladies" that she is a "millionaire heiress", I guess she at least does have that confidence. No wonder she gets along so well with the others in the prison. I'm sure they all want to be best friends forever with the "millionaire heiress". :rolleyes:

One of them claims That HM "killed her mother because she was hungry". Huh? Is that a bad translation with HM telling stories to people who are not Enflish as a first language? What is that supposed to mean? :waitasec:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-heather-mack-met-20160630-story.html
Headline to today's story about the young lovers, Heather and Tommy
"Young couple convicted in Bali suitcase murder break up"
Today's Chicago Tribune

It is disgraceful that both HM and TS have mobile phones and are allowed to use social media whilst in prison. Contrast this with Briton Lindsey Sandiford who sits on death row, and without hope, in Hotel K. It is to be hoped that when Stella reaches the age of two and is removed from the clutches of HM, that TS finally spills the beans on HM's involvement in the murder of her mother. I hope he throws her under a bus!

:underbus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member