Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ETA: any reason why the Judge just didn't dismiss the cases today?

My question as well. And why didnt he just block the depo?

I have seen a judge like this before...actually more than one. They have a clear bias, but I think they buy into the fact that they are judges and that it is very very difficult to do anything about it when they scr*w one side or the other.

Really!!! That's the first thing I thought!!!! So, the order will be ruled on lickety split, I imagine. What is with this Judge??!!

ETA: any reason why the Judge just didn't dismiss the cases today?

Just my opinion ... I think the judge did not dismiss the cases today because Casey's attorney(s) have not yet filed their ANSWER to Zenaida and Kronk.
The judge probably wants the "paperwork" filed, so it is easy for him to GRANT the request by Casey's attorney(s), rather than making a judicial decision without the paperwork.

The judge wants Casey's attorneys to file the Motion for Protective Order so he can easily grant that based on the paperwork, instead of just making a judicial decision to stop the depo.

Now the judge told them exactly what paperwork they need to file, for him to put his stamp of approval on, and expedite this case and get it closed.

Bob Kealing, reporter for WESH is tweeting that Casey's lawyer told him that she will not have to give 10/9 deposition scheduled by lawyers for Zenaida.
He does not elaborate.

Bob Kealing, reporter for WESH is tweeting that Casey's lawyer told him that she will not have to give 10/9 deposition scheduled by lawyers for Zenaida.
He does not elaborate.

Well, I can understand why they feel so sure of themselves, based on past experiences.

:gavel:​

He does not elaborate.

Going by what AZLawyer said -- Casey's attorney and Zenaida's attorney would have had to AGREE on the date and time for the depo -- and Casey's attorney said at the Hearing today, that he did NOT agree to that date.

All he has to do now is file the Motion for Protective Order, it will be granted, and depo will be stopped.

Someone needs to follow the $$$$$ and nail that entire family and those who have helped. This whole bankruptcy scam stinks from these judges on down. Is there a reporter out there with guts enough to expose this group? Are there any reporters left that actually investigate, get their hands dirty and expose such injustices any more? Obviously these judges, lawyers that work for free, and the lying parents would be a great place to start.
I'm so tired of this chick getting away with everything. What she is doing, with the help of our legal system is to walk away scott free from everything our system is set up to punish Lying, murder, theft, etc... Florida. Wake up! Get rid of these judges. They are allowing the criminals to run the court rooms. Either these judges are weak and useless or they are paid off. In my opinion.

So I wonder what the judge must be thinking re: TES? The lawyers settle one case for payment. There has to then be legitimacy to the other claims- IMO.

I hope that anyone offering money to FCA to tell her story will remember all of the times she had the chance to tell it via our legal system and fought it every inch of the way.

Jose knows once she confirms in her own words, from her own mouth, under oath, the drowning version of the demise of Caylee, any other story she might tell in the future will be worthless. Plus since we have already heard the drowning story why would we want to hear it again. She will be worth nothing if she is deposed. I have never seen anything like this before in my life and never hope to.

So I wonder what the judge must be thinking re: TES? The lawyers settle one case for payment. There has to then be legitimacy to the other claims- IMO.

In my opinion, it looks like the judge is siding with Casey Anthony's attorneys.
He knows that if she is forced to give a deposition, or testify at trial, then her "story" will be given for FREE in those settings, and all the attorneys who have been working for her for FREE, will never get paid. It would render her valuable "story" worthless to media who are willing to pay millions.

Casey's attorneys "urged" the judge to postpone the Zenaida deposition set for Oct. 9th - but the judge said he wouldn't postpone it .... but kindly advised the attorney to file a Motion for Protective Order instead [the judge is already inclined to GRANT it].

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013...sey-Anthony/UPI-23791379450174/#ixzz2fEzJ7661

Now that TES has reached a settlement with her -- there will be no depositions taken. That was worth every penny Casey Anthony has to pay for the settlement. I'm sure the judge is pleased with the settlement.

In my opinion the bankruptcy judge takes an openly negative minded view of Zenaida and Kronk's cases. Totally different than TES' case.

It seems to me, that this judge is anxious to throw out Zenaida and Kronk's cases, as soon as he possibly can, after Casey's attorneys file the necessary Motions.

We will see if the judge stretches the LAW to say that Casey's OBVIOUS defamation of Zenaida and Kronk was "NOT" "willful and malicious", which is the criteria to keep the cases alive in State Court [not bankruptcy court].

This bankruptcy judge said: “If the Zenaida and Kronk claims are found to be dischargeable, a state court jury trial would be meaningless in this “apparent no-asset case”.” [it is only "apparent" to this judge, that Casey has "no assets" -- everyone else knows she is waiting to make millions -- and has already come up with $ 25,000 to pay the Trustee for rights to her story - and has already come up with money to settle with TexasEquuSearch]

In this ruling, this bankruptcy judge is all too willing to accept everything Casey's attorneys say, and disbelieve what Zenaida and Kronk's attorneys say. When the judge read both sides -- he favors Casey's side.

Page 2 – The bankruptcy judge Incorrectly states in his Opinion, that Kronk “was defamed by in-court statements by debtor’s counsel during her murder trial” [the judge disregarded Kronk's filed docs stating that the defamatory statements were made OUTSIDE of Court and on worldwide TV]

This Judge belittles Kronk's case and says that Kronk’s case was only in the beginning stages, and no progress has occurred in his case; a trial date never set; no discovery taken place; and Casey says she was not properly served [this judge ignores the FACT that Kronk filed documents stating that Casey was PROPERLY served via Secretary of State].

Page 2 – this bankruptcy judge belittles Zenaida's case and says Zenaida defamation case had moved through Discovery and Summary Judgment, with a single allegation of defamation remaining for trial, and trial was originally set for January 2, 2013, but Zenaida asked to postpone the trial, over Casey’s objections [not true - both sides agreed to postponement until after Casey's Appeal was completed], but no trial re-set date was made.

The judge gave Zenaida and Kronk more time to file their new Adversary Proceeding Complaints, but he has already clearly stated his negative opinions of their cases.

7/1/2013
MEMORANDUM OPINION DENYING [Zenaida and Kronk] MOTIONS FOR RELIEF FROM STAY AND GRANTING MOTIONS TO EXTEND TIME TO CHALLENGE DISCHARGE

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpILUJodUhrbjBBU00/edit?pli=1

I am beyond words regarding this judge. How does he have the power rule on a case that is not filed in his court?

JMO, following the money is the way to go. Someone is taking good care of her. The Anthony's surely went through the Dr Phil money in the blink of an eye. She has all this free legal help. I'm sure some of these attorney's think they will become her besties and get the "real" story so they can write a book. Still someone IS supporting her and it seems hinky to me how she always gets all the breaks. Who is able and willing to pull all these strings? Why?

great article Charthouse...

Cream rises - and the carp falls to the bottom.

In my opinion, it looks like the judge is siding with Casey Anthony's attorneys.
He knows that if she is forced to give a deposition, or testify at trial, then her "story" will be given for FREE in those settings, and all the attorneys who have been working for her for FREE, will never get paid. It would render her valuable "story" worthless to media who are willing to pay millions.

Casey's attorneys "urged" the judge to postpone the Zenaida deposition set for Oct. 9th - but the judge said he wouldn't postpone it .... but kindly advised the attorney to file a Motion for Protective Order instead [the judge is already inclined to GRANT it].

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013...sey-Anthony/UPI-23791379450174/#ixzz2fEzJ7661

Now that TES has reached a settlement with her -- there will be no depositions taken. That was worth every penny Casey Anthony has to pay for the settlement. I'm sure the judge is pleased with the settlement.

In my opinion the bankruptcy judge takes an openly negative minded view of Zenaida and Kronk's cases. Totally different than TES' case.

It seems to me, that this judge is anxious to throw out Zenaida and Kronk's cases, as soon as he possibly can, after Casey's attorneys file the necessary Motions.

We will see if the judge stretches the LAW to say that Casey's OBVIOUS defamation of Zenaida and Kronk was "NOT" "willful and malicious", which is the criteria to keep the cases alive in State Court [not bankruptcy court].

This bankruptcy judge said: “If the Zenaida and Kronk claims are found to be dischargeable, a state court jury trial would be meaningless in this “apparent no-asset case”.” [it is only "apparent" to this judge, that Casey has "no assets" -- everyone else knows she is waiting to make millions -- and has already come up with $ 25,000 to pay the Trustee for rights to her story - and has already come up with money to settle with TexasEquuSearch]

In this ruling, this bankruptcy judge is all too willing to accept everything Casey's attorneys say, and disbelieve what Zenaida and Kronk's attorneys say. When the judge read both sides -- he favors Casey's side.

Page 2 – The bankruptcy judge Incorrectly states in his Opinion, that Kronk “was defamed by in-court statements by debtor’s counsel during her murder trial” [the judge disregarded Kronk's filed docs stating that the defamatory statements were made OUTSIDE of Court and on worldwide TV]

This Judge belittles Kronk's case and says that Kronk’s case was only in the beginning stages, and no progress has occurred in his case; a trial date never set; no discovery taken place; and Casey says she was not properly served [this judge ignores the FACT that Kronk filed documents stating that Casey was PROPERLY served via Secretary of State].

Page 2 – this bankruptcy judge belittles Zenaida's case and says Zenaida defamation case had moved through Discovery and Summary Judgment, with a single allegation of defamation remaining for trial, and trial was originally set for January 2, 2013, but Zenaida asked to postpone the trial, over Casey’s objections [not true - both sides agreed to postponement until after Casey's Appeal was completed], but no trial re-set date was made.

The judge gave Zenaida and Kronk more time to file their new Adversary Proceeding Complaints, but he has already clearly stated his negative opinions of their cases.

7/1/2013
MEMORANDUM OPINION DENYING [Zenaida and Kronk] MOTIONS FOR RELIEF FROM STAY AND GRANTING MOTIONS TO EXTEND TIME TO CHALLENGE DISCHARGE

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpILUJodUhrbjBBU00/edit?pli=1

I have never done this before, but do you have any idea who you write to in order to complain about a Judge?

Folks in Florida should get together and see what the heck goes on in their court houses,this is truly amazing....

Folks in Florida should get together and see what the heck goes on in their court houses,this is truly amazing....

Well at least this one can't be blamed on Florida. This is a Federal judge. Blame Washington.

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy schedule

Oct 3, 2013 - Casey Deadline to file ANSWERS to Zenaida and Kronk Complaints
Casey attorneys have said they will file Motions to Dismiss

Oct 9, 2013 - Casey deposition set - but she will file Protective Order to block it

Oct 25, 2013 - Deadline for Zenaida and Kronk to ANSWER Casey's Motion to Dismiss

Nov 5, 2013 - HEARING at 11:00am in Tampa, for Zenaida and Kronk on their Complaints, and Casey's Motion to Dismiss, and CORE issues

Nov 26, 2013 - HEARING at 11:30am, in Tampa for TexasEquuSearch finalized SETTLEMENT agreement with Casey

UN.FLIPPIN.BELIEVABLE.

I am just BEYOND repulsed and disgusted right now. HOW could the judge be allowed to do this???

*sigh*

Perhaps somebody can help my confused mind. The cases that are still pending against fca are undecided at this time. How can a judge consider them as part if her bk when they are not yet creditors. They are possible future creditors. In a normal bk case your current financial obligations are considered. Doesn't this set some sort of new precedent? In theory, a person could file for bk then turn around and make a major purchase and have it included in a former bk. What am I missing here? I am really confused.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back