Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, 7:29pm comment with that article:

Just got in for the evening, but I watched ihs live. Another thing of interest to me is that the Bankruptcy lawyer they brought in for the last segment said that the trustee hired a lawyer which is not typical for a chapter 7. He went on to say something very interesting. If the trustee finds hidden money or potential earnings the trustee gets a percentage of those found/hidden funds. Seems to me the trustee in this case is motivated and that ‘circus’ outside they claimed on the show proves that she has things to sell.

I call that good news for us. Trustee well motivated because he gets a cut so will try to uncover every stone along with a couple other things I will keep to myself for now. Seems her story is not her own once she leaked those v-logs that she claimed were hacked and nothing was ever done about it.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ony-how-much-is-her-story-worth.html#comments

:great:

edit: 7:29pm not 7:25

Great info! thanks for bringing it to us!
Anyone have helpful info for the TRUSTEE - can send to:

Case # 8:13-bk-00922

Bankruptcy Trustee
Stephen L. Meininger

707 North Franklin St Suite 850
Tampa, FL 33602
813-301-1025

Attorney for Trustee
Allan C. Watkins

Watkins Law Firm
707 N. Franklin St Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602
813-226-2215

It really bothered me when greene said he came on to the case because people were using the courts for reasons other than their design. What does he think his client is doing by declaring bk? She admitted that it was to get rid of the civil suits. That is not the purpose of bk. She admitted she just wanted to end those suits.

After watching those comments it sounds to me like Casey is going to slide out of this debt without consequences. In other words a normal day for her... :furious:

Blaiss (on twitter) is sending all info she has on funds to the trustee and attorney. If they find that she is hiding funds she could go to prison, federal crime.

These lawyers are old school and are not used to being called out on things in such a public way. It is a new ball game and the umpires are us. Don't give up and don't give in. These lawyers don't get it yet but they will.

Favorite quote of the day:-

"I think anyone who claims to have nothing, that has five attorneys, that is that well prepared,there is something more to the story.
That's common sense."

Scott Shuker, for Zenaida Gonzalez, on Central Florida spotlight program,WFTV .

Great quote! With these people reading between the lines is a necessity, there's always more to the story, and lies woven throughout... What a sad legacy to leave behind. How can anyone be so callous and cruel, and claim to be right with God, yet not give a fig about dishonering the memory of the true victim of this crime?

I hope that when the trustee is looking into the facts of this bankruptcy, a thorough investigation is done on all of fca's communication via text, email, etc. Basically, all exchanges fca has made, as well as talking to anyone fca's been in contact with, post release, that's willing to share information... Just knowing fca, and how sick her mind is, I don't for one minute, believe she will ever be able to resist talking about herself. I'm certain she still does this often, and in great detail. Her handlers have probably told her to keep her trap shut when discussing certain matters, and what not to say, etc. And I'm sure the lying felon looked them dead in the eye and said she would obey, and never do anything to harm her case, blah blah, and all their hard work, blah blah, she gets it, "absolutely!" Her handler's are kidding themselves if they believe her. It's probably why they have her living under their noses... But the 1st second their backs are turned, it's me me me, I'm sure... It's the only thing she is capable of doing reliably and with any consistency. She will not be able to resist her adoring fans who are ready, willing, and able to talk all things fca. It's like a kid in a candy store. She will get to talk about "her new computer," "her new dog," "her new phone," "her new jewelry," "her new clothes," "her lawyers," "her bodyguards," "her money," etc... All the new stuff she's going to buy, the places she's planning on going or has been, the fine dining, the gifts, etc... Sort of like the $250,000 house she was going to buy with her big, fat bank acct, from her very important job, and "her" $400/wk nanny who took her daughter to every desirable Florida destination weekly... Bottom line, I think she's way to narcissistic to not go on and on about herself, and continue to lie and over inflate her situation because that is what she does to make herself feel, and appear, very important. And especially now, with a captive audience. She won't want to disappoint... It's all she knows, and there is certainly no evidence she has changed, to the contrary... And I really hope the investigation into her claims on the bankruptcy forms, or rather lies, are seriously looked into, and are able to be shown for what they are. There's got to be a way, because it's painfully obvious what's really going on here, and this case needs some justice. Caylee needs it, the State of Florida needs it, we all desperately want it, and I can't even imagine how it will feel if she's granted this bankruptcy, her civil suits are tossed, and then she signs a book deal/interview for big bucks... It's hard to even type those words ... :banghead: It's unimaginable.

All jmo.

I am hoping that much more investigation is done into every aspect of FCA's bankruptcy claim and her finances.
From the comments made by Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney Shuker on the WFTV "Central Florida Spotlight" show last Saturday, it looks like more questions will be asked.
FCA and Baez and Greene are SLICK though, so who knows what they will get away with.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/the-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-hearing-central/vstxH/
video of WFTV "Central Florida Spotlight" with attorneys Greene and Shuker.
March 9, 2013

Shuker - she answered YES she owns a computer - then Greene jumped in and CHANGED her answer
she is under oath - she is supposed to answer
no different rules for her
he is not her bankruptcy attorney - only listed as mailing address

Warmoth - where does it stand for creditors who are owed money?

12:25 - Shuker - more questions than answers - a lot to dive into - there are potential assets, sources of assets
12:32 - people have already offered the trustee money for her story
and I think there is going to be a dividend [Law definition - a sum out of an insolvent estate paid to creditors. ] - this is not a no-asset case
anybody who claims to have NOTHING - who has 5 attorneys, who is that well prepared, there is more to the story, that's common sense

Trustee role - want to see what assets are there, her story, her emails, what can be sold
...find a way to sell them and make money

computer was a big issue
who are you talking to - what's on the emails- who have you been corresponding with
dubious she hasn't had anyone negotiating for her - Mr Greene said he had been
so somebody is not telling the truth

13: 28 - Warmoth - do you think she is a profit source?
Shuker - I think her story would generate cash that could be distributed to creditors

Warmoth - and your creditors want a piece of that?
Shuker - sure that's what we are entitled to as creditors of the estate

if there is something there that can be turned into assets or money it should be distributed to creditors

Warmoth - how much do you think she owes?
Shuker - well, she lists $ 890,000 but there are a whole bunch that are disputed
I would assume at the end of the day it is somewhere between 2 and 3 million
Warmoth - that she owes?!
Shuker - yes, our claim hasn't been liquidated, Kronk's claim hasn't been liquidated
a number of the claims they just listed as unknown or disputed
the known ones are around $ 900,000

Warmoth - how much do you think her story is worth?
Shuker - I have no idea. I was stunned that a couple of pictures were worth $ 200,000
so I would hope this story is worth 7 figures

Here is the next step in the bankruptcy case. Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney Shuker has filed a Motion today asking the judge to let him take a deposition of FCA.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/motion-could-force-casey-anthony-answer-questions-/nWpfy/
Posted: 6:01 a.m. Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Motion could force Casey Anthony to answer questions under oath

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — The bankruptcy attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez told Eyewitness News he will file a motion in federal court on Tuesday to force Casey Anthony answer questions under oath.
Scott Shuker said if the motion is granted, he wants to ask Casey where she gets her money, what commercial interest she has in her story, and how she picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez for her mystery nanny.
If granted, that deposition would take place within the next 30 days.

MOTION on google docs
Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Zenaida atty Shuker Motion for Depo of Casey.pdf
March 12, 2013
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIR0NHaHU0Vi1GbGc/edit?pli=1

Here is the next step in the bankruptcy case. Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney Shuker has filed a Motion today asking the judge to let him take a deposition of FCA.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/motion-could-force-casey-anthony-answer-questions-/nWpfy/
Posted: 6:01 a.m. Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Motion could force Casey Anthony to answer questions under oath

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — The bankruptcy attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez told Eyewitness News he will file a motion in federal court on Tuesday to force Casey Anthony answer questions under oath.
Scott Shuker said if the motion is granted, he wants to ask Casey where she gets her money, what commercial interest she has in her story, and how she picked the name Zenaida Gonzalez for her mystery nanny.
If granted, that deposition would take place within the next 30 days.

MOTION on google docs
Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Zenaida atty Shuker Motion for Depo of Casey.pdf
March 12, 2013
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIR0NHaHU0Vi1GbGc/edit?pli=1

I'm just chuckling .... under oath means nothing to Casey....:waitasec:

TWITTER
Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ
We are prepared to take #CaseyAnthony 's #deposition in her bankruptcy proceedings. #No5th
March 12, 2013

I guess I'm wondering what it is that Mr Greene can pull to get her out of this one...:waitasec:

Are depos normal in this type of bankrupcy hearing or is it separate and apart from it?

I seem to remember AZLawyer saying it wasn't a functin of the BK hearings but would be if Shuker submitted the depo to the BK court.

Then again, I'm not sure if I remember anything close to what she said. Busy stressful day/week is my only excuse...:banghead:

TWITTER
Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ
We are prepared to take #CaseyAnthony 's #deposition in her bankruptcy proceedings. #No5th
March 12, 2013

Do we get to watch? I want to see her squirm! No 5th!
Mr Greene is going to have a conniption ...

I don't know what she knows but Blaiss is mailing stuff to somebody. She does seem to have an insider. She tweets things that are later found to be true.

I just have to say, I really appreciate all of you keeping up with this stuff. I just have not cared about her since the verdict.

:hug:

I don't know what she knows but Blaiss is mailing stuff to somebody. She does seem to have an insider. She tweets things that are later found to be true.

She seems to have some major info and she tweeted to Matt Morgan and Steve Helling that whatever she has is in the Mail...I will assume to Morgan and Morgan.

I will post on the Social Media thread...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9018830#post9018830"]Social Media - General Discussion - Page 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

She says she has information that Casey had a share of the Dr Phil money (that's a shocker) and has used some of it to pay her expert witnesses before they sued her, and also used some for living expenses. I thought the JAC paid her experts for her?
I didn't notice her shoes at the BK hearing - I am seeing comments that they were $450 shoes.....?

She says she has information that Casey had a share of the Dr Phil money (that's a shocker) and has used some of it to pay her expert witnesses before they sued her, and also used some for living expenses. I thought the JAC paid her experts for her?

I didn't notice her shoes at the BK hearing - I am seeing comments that they were $450 shoes.....?
see the shoes at 1:05 and 2:00

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqJ7TJkElGo"]Casey Anthony Video 2013: Caylee Anthony's Mother Back in Court Over Debt - YouTube[/ame]

seriously? $450? oh how I hope that pride goeth before a fall

the Anthonys are the epitome of what Rosanne Barr said when she got famous:
I am America's nightmare, white trash with money

seriously? $450? oh how I hope that pride goeth before a fall

the Anthonys are the epitome of what Rosanne Barr said when she got famous:
I am America's nightmare, white trash with money

snipped

kcshoes_zpsb44bdb59.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics