Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! So what income is she living off of. SHE said contributions hm.
I believe you are correct!

Q. what have been your sources of money for you to live on, and where has this money come from in the last, um, couple, the last two years?

A. some of the money has come from unsolicited donations, from various individuals, and some of the other money also came from Jose Baez.

Q. OK

A. the bulk of the money, I'm sorry, came from Jose Baez

Didn't she say her attorneys handled ALL her contributions?
well, I believe she did! you are 2 for 2! love this next part in light of the CM letter you provided (thank you very much)

Q. OK, and how do you receive the money? is ...

A. sorry ... (confers w/ atty) ... um, I received about 3400 dollars from Mr Baez, that I received from him directly. everything else is sent to, and I get through, my attorneys

Q. through your attorneys, OK

A. yes

[Greene] she'd like to clarify that, please

Q. OK

A. these items, again, they're unsolicited things that come from people that I don't personally know, that my leeegal team doesn't personally know

Q. OK, they come, they don't come directly to you?

A. no

Q. OK. if I may have them?

A. mmm, hmm

[lots of whispering]

Q. Mr Greene? if, if the debtor has a question that she needs some sort of clarification, she can, you know, ask you, but I would prefer that, you know, we get, you know, an answer, you know, an answer on the question. if she has a question she can pause and consult with you, that's, you know, perfectly fine. but when I, if I ask a question and she can answer, we need to have her answer it, OK?

[Greene] I'll play my role of counsel and you play your role of trustee ...

Q. OK

[Greene] ... and we'll do the best we can

Q. OK, so your attorneys have the control, are the ones who kind of control the money for you, is what you said

[Greene] I need to consult with my client about that one

Q. no problem

[whispering/conferring, can hear "_ _ _ _ excluded", then Greene says] you can go ahead and answer

A. OK. my attorneys don't control the money but they do distribute (emphasis on "control" is hers)

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/audio-casey-anthony-at-bankruptcy-hearing/vsQzC/

There is a claim on the Social Media thread from a Tweet by Alcides Segui from FOX tv that she or someone on her behalf was paid $185K from E Entertainment recently.
"She lied to the BK court".
I hope that's true.

ETA- I just read his Twitter page and it looks like the message about the $185K was from Blaiss to Segui Fox..

There is a claim on the Social Media thread from a Tweet by Alcides Segui from FOX tv that she or someone on her behalf was paid $185K from E Entertainment recently.
"She lied to the BK court".
I hope that's true.

ETA- I just read his Twitter page and it looks like the message about the $185K was from Blaiss to Segui Fox..

If it's from Blaiss you can take it to the bank.....

Since my friend got such a lovely letter from CM. It's my turn to try to get an even better one. :)

Great info! thanks for bringing it to us!
Anyone have helpful info for the TRUSTEE - can send to:

Case # 8:13-bk-00922

Bankruptcy Trustee
Stephen L. Meininger

707 North Franklin St Suite 850
Tampa, FL 33602
813-301-1025

Attorney for Trustee
Allan C. Watkins

Watkins Law Firm
707 N. Franklin St Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33602
813-226-2215

Can anyone sleuth and get an email for this trustee? I need it asap. Thanks!

Some one needs to get this to Matt Morgan & the Trustee. She's busted.

398910_10152696150870565_2080997605_n_zps2f81d9cb.jpg

GREAT FIND!
I will send it immediately!!!!!!

Since my friend got such a lovely letter from CM. It's my turn to try to get an even better one. :)

Is Jason C your friend?
I remember when he was posting that he sent money to Mason for FCA, and got this letter in return.

Didn't she say her attorneys handled all her contributions?? :D

Tulessa - wow, fascinating letter!

So, I might need more coffee - but you have a friend who wanted to donate to KC? Did you talk some sense into said friend?

Jinx - Think Tank - you win this round! LOL

Some one needs to get this to Matt Morgan & the Trustee. She's busted.

398910_10152696150870565_2080997605_n_zps2f81d9cb.jpg

???? This only raises more questions for me...

Okay so Mason, who's working Pro Bono, is not her Escrow Agent and does not hold an account for her.

So does one of her other lawyers act as an Escrow Agent and hold an account for her?
OR
Does she have a separate Escrow Agent/Company who receives and distributes her the funds she receives????

Is Jason C your friend?
I remember when he was posting that he sent money to Mason for FCA, and got this letter in return.

Isn't Jason C a Casey supporter, with his own website?
Defending OCA's honour or something like that???

Hello, just stopping in again b/c I heard read some rumors about KC being pregnant:what: and now I see Tulessa is on a mission:rocker:.

I thought the JC character was related to the innocent site...and now the Jodi Arias innocent site. Same person???

She said her "attorneys" handle the distribution. That doesn't necessarily mean Mason, she has more than him no?

I'll give it you though, this is interesting.

Even if cm does not have an account for her, he would send it on to the attorneys that are "distributing" her funds. Something fishy here.

The letter says, " . . . do not have the time to be concerned with an accounting process every month as these checks would become payable."

Makes it sound, to me, as though CM is objecting to "postdated" checks. IOW, he's rejected the checks because they're in an inconvenient form for him ~ not because he doesn't take checks for Casey. And I guess I'm not surprised, either, that he doesn't have a formal account for her ~ that would leave an audit trail that could prove uncomfortable for some people.

The letter says, " . . . do not have the time to be concerned with an accounting process every month as these checks would become payable."

Makes it sound, to me, as though CM is objecting to "postdated" checks. IOW, he's rejected the checks because they're in an inconvenient form for him ~ not because he doesn't take checks for Casey. And I guess I'm not surprised, either, that he doesn't have a formal account for her ~ that would leave an audit trail that could prove uncomfortable for some people.

Yes, it makes more sense to launder her money from Dr Phil through a phony charitable fund..:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member