Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulessa, the documents are too small to read! What are they all about?

They are actual documents of the offers she has received! These were uploaded to PB from a Mobil phone. I was able to read them fine, but now they are tiny. You can click zoom on google chrome and enlarge them but it makes them blurry. Still readable though!

Heck! Smack me for not doing this earlier! I have contacts grrrrrrrrrrr!

Tulessa, the documents are too small to read! What are they all about?
some guy was receiving photos/video(?) of FCA and being called a liar by some who didn't believe it was authentic

he said it was, the moles match, she had a nose ring, she was changing her haircolor all the time to hide from the crazies and he said her dog's name was Smooch

there was a Cease and Desist letter from a law firm telling so-and-so they were violating the rights of the firm's client, who has/had a deal with her for an interview. I forget the amount but it was substantial. I was reading it all really fast because that site makes my PC rattle and hum but that's what I got so far

sounds like in-fighting among a group of "insiders" ... when that video diary surfaced didn't she claim that she was hacked? reading all that stuff sounds like some lucky people were either posing as supporters or they were supporting her at first and then changed their mind. either way, we're reading it now!

:dance: oh, and :seeya:

some guy was receiving photos/video(?) of FCA and being called a liar by some who didn't believe it was authentic

he said it was, the moles match, she had a nose ring, she was changing her haircolor all the time to hide from the crazies and he said her dog's name was Smooch

there was a Cease and Desist letter from a law firm telling so-and-so they were violating the rights of the firm's client, who has/had a deal with her for an interview. I forget the amount but it was substantial. I was reading it all really fast because that site makes my PC rattle and hum but that's what I got so far

sounds like in-fighting among a group of "insiders" ... when that video diary surfaced didn't she claim that she was hacked? reading all that stuff sounds like some lucky people were either posing as supporters or they were supporting her at first and then changed their mind. either way, we're reading it now!

:dance: oh, and :seeya:

Rob H?
Here's an interview he did and they talk about the photos
http://kansascitypi.blogspot.ca/2012/02/casey-anthony-photos-and-rob-hensley.html

They are actual documents of the offers she has received! These were uploaded to PB from a Mobil phone. I was able to read them fine, but now they are tiny. You can click zoom on google chrome and enlarge them but it makes them blurry. Still readable though!

The photos can also be seen on Blaiss's twitter page...she and a follower have posted them as well.

Here's the link to the photobucket account Casey Leaks with more stuff
http://m1050.photobucket.com/profile/CaseyLeaks

^^^ ANJ: could you/would you do the same with the letter from Cohen and Kuvin? TIA, if you're so inclined

whassup with those pages? the first visit I could read them fairly easily, the second visit I needed a magnifying glass, the third visit couldn't read them even with the magnifier

not suggesting that anyone search on any of those names, but what a bunch of snakes (if you happen to)

ETA: never mind, I think they're the same letter but the C&K letterhead only shows in one of them, sorry. now I can't read the Jorgensen and Salberg letter (it's gotten so small). is it a response to the C&K letter? can't remember now. what a day for RL to interfere!

wish we knew the dates of those chat logs. in one of them someone says something like "things will be different with Baez in a few weeks". would love it if that tied in with real-time events

^^^ ANJ: could you/would you do the same with the letter from Cohen and Kuvin? TIA, if you're so inclined

whassup with those pages? the first visit I could read them fairly easily, the second visit I needed a magnifying glass, the third visit couldn't read them even with the magnifier

not suggesting that anyone search on any of those names, but what a bunch of snakes (if you happen to)

ETA: never mind, I think they're the same letter but the C&K letterhead only shows in one of them, sorry. now I can't read the Jorgensen and Salberg letter (it's gotten so small). is it a response to the C&K letter? can't remember now. what a day for RL to interfere!

Yes, it is the same letter _ I just cut off the letter head to crop it so it was easier to read the content!

This might be a case of fca and her enablers not knowing when to stop and going one step too far. Had she not declared bk her finances would not be under such scrutiny. She also would nit put herself in the position of lying to a federal court. This could very well be karma catching up with her. Had she just gone along and went through her civil cases she may have walked free. Now she is under a microscope and people all over are looking for anything to show the bk court.

I can only hope and pray that this is her comeuppance.

Any word on what happened to OCA's dog?
She lists NO ANIMALS in the bankruptcy filing so what happened to the dog?

Bankruptcy Petition
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf

Page 11 number 31..

http://www.today.com/id/45883322#.UUNxIxesiSo
“Now I in some ways have someone to talk to even when I am by myself so I am not bothering the poor dog who I have adopted and I love,” she says.

0115-casey-pooch-bn-launch.jpg

Any word on what happened to OCA's dog?
She lists NO ANIMALS in the bankruptcy filing so what happened to the dog?

Bankruptcy Petition
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf

Page 11 number 31..

http://www.today.com/id/45883322#.UUNxIxesiSo
“Now I in some ways have someone to talk to even when I am by myself so I am not bothering the poor dog who I have adopted and I love,” she says.

0115-casey-pooch-bn-launch.jpg

I think we really have to remember that this woman is a liar and the word "adopted" could be taken really loosely.

It probably means it belonged to whoever she was staying in and she lets it in to have some "company" and pretend it's her "own toy".

I don't believe she has ever actually owned a dog. When has she ever told the truth before?

Witnesses at the condo she is supposed to be staying say they have seen her walking a dachshund. Who knows what is true?

Witnesses at the condo she is supposed to be staying say they have seen her walking a dachshund. Who knows what is true?

Yeah - figures! Like you I know my dog breeds and that's no dachhund in that pic! LOL. I think she just borrows neighbours dogs...

You and I both know it takes focus to own a dog..they need looking after day after day - and we know she isn't capable of that.

I'm always ready to be wrong - but it's not working for me.

It's like her shoes - $450 shoes? No way - I know my shoes and even the flat soles are wrong for that price. Girl would be looking like she has some style instead of a plain old $50 pump. Even in a basic shoe a person gets some quiet zowie styling for that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee