Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like this would prevent CA from benefiting from anything, but I think George & Cindy are salavating at the mouth thinking of a way that they can do it. I sure hope all the many items covered in the document would prevent them from doing it. Maybe if someone buys it and the parents try to do it, they could sue them. Hopefully, the document means that the only person that could sell anything would be the purchaser.

JMO

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQVlMb3ZpTjBabWc/edit?pli=1

Section 3 WOW

The Trustee states that among the Assets of the Estate are OCA's Exclusive Worldwide Rights in Perpetuity to the Commercialization of OCA's story etc...and goes on to describe

Wow..Are there any form of technology or commercialization or distribution system he left out? ...seems to have covered it all

#3 is literally priceless - the Trustee covered ALL and then some. I was doing a happy dance after reading the whole thing and LOL my 12 yr old Granddaughter threatened to have me commited. I know OCA attorney's will fight tooth and nail, but, I think KARMA has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

I am just wary of this - do we know if this James Schuber is one of her attorneys or hangers-on?

Wow!! Please tell me they can actually do this? It only seems fair that she loses the right to her and Caylee's story in order to pay off her debts. She should have to at least lose something in order to gain her "fresh start"

I am just wary of this - do we know if this James Schuber is one of her attorneys or hangers-on?

The name in the document is spelled Schober. There is one that shows up on an internet search as a lawyer in Austin, Tx. http://www.bartlettschober.com/

Seems it had to be someone in the know about bankruptcy in and outs since he made a bid before it was announced to the public.

JMO

#3 is literally priceless - the Trustee covered ALL and then some. I was doing a happy dance after reading the whole thing and LOL my 12 yr old Granddaughter threatened to have me commited. I know OCA attorney's will fight tooth and nail, but, I think KARMA has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

I've gone back to read that section 3x, just to digest all that's in there...LOL

If I'm reading this correctly she would NEVER be able to make a penny off her story or Caylee's story as whoever the trustee sells the rights to would have the rights in any way, shape or form to those stories and he would get the proceeds even if she tried to make a deal.

This is the way I'm reading it - if so I love it - someone called her bluff.

But, but, but the one person has a bid in for $10,000.00 and the trustee is going to take more bids if they come in. Is it a matter of selling to the highest bidder and knowing the underhanded way FCA's minons do her bidding at the snap of her fingers could bid on it and she'd still be coming in from the back door to make the blood money she and her minons want?

My wish is that if her rights to profits are put up for auction that the highest bid is $5.

But, now I'm confused. What would the winning bidder even "get"?

My wish is that if her rights to profits are put up for auction that the highest bid is $5.

But, now I'm confused. What would the winning bidder even "get"?

Seems to me that he would get all the things that CA can't get. I doubt he is interested in it for the money angle, just wants to see justice done.

JMO

But, but, but the one person has a bid in for $10,000.00 and the trustee is going to take more bids if they come in. Is it a matter of selling to the highest bidder and knowing the underhanded way FCA's minons do her bidding at the snap of her fingers could bid on it and she'd still be coming in from the back door to make the blood money she and her minons want?

BBM
It does raise that question ,doesn't it?

Seems to me that he would get all the things that CA can't get. I doubt he is interested in it for the money angle, just wants to see justice done.

JMO

I hope so,
Now, other interested parties can submit Higher Bids to the Trustee in order to win the auction and buy that asset

JMO
I honestly don't understand. They would get her rights to her story. Her story is BS. Anyone can make a movie or write a book about the events.

Would it be that we would never see a book or movie directly from FCA?

She is way more scheming though and certainly she will just team up with someone else to make money off her version of events and hide the money that way.

JMO

I pray that's true. That would be a small piece of justice for Caylee.
What nags at me is that this is a fan of hers who will simply give the rights/profits back to her once the BK is settled. If there is a way to flaunt the BK rules we can see already that she and her lawyers are willing to do that!

I pray that's true. That would be a small piece of justice for Caylee.
What nags at me is that this is a fan of hers who will simply give the rights/profits back to her once the BK is settled. If there is a way to flaunt the BK rules we can see already that she and her lawyers are willing to do that!

You know someone with more money than $10,000 is going to bid. The way I have read the document is that Casey will lose all rights and even if she did an interview, wrote a book, ect... the person who owns the rights would be entitled to the money. I could be wrong, but I believe that is how it works. What will be interesting would be to see if Cindy and George have enough blood money left in order to make a bid. I highly doubt it. Heck I might be tempted to contribute so that no one in her camp could buy the rights. Winning the lotto would be really ideal right now.

I honestly don't understand. They would get her rights to her story. Her story is BS. Anyone can make a movie or write a book about the events.

Would it be that we would never see a book or movie directly from FCA?

She is way more scheming though and certainly she will just team up with someone else to make money off her version of events and hide the money that way.

So far as we know, noone has been beating down her door for her story.

I guess anything is possible, but most people would not take a chance on paying someone for her story other than the winner of the bid. They could be sued.

JMO

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQVlMb3ZpTjBabWc/edit?pli=1

Section 3 WOW

The Trustee states that among the Assets of the Estate are OCA's Exclusive Worldwide Rights in Perpetuity to the Commercialization of OCA's story etc...and goes on to describe

Wow..Are there any form of technology or commercialization or distribution system he left out? ...seems to have covered it all

Carrier pigeon, but I think that is outdated! LOL

What a great read!!!!!!!!!!

The name in the document is spelled Schober. There is one that shows up on an internet search as a lawyer in Austin, Tx. http://www.bartlettschober.com/

Seems it had to be someone in the know about bankruptcy in and outs since he made a bid before it was announced to the public.

JMO

:seeya: Think we should give Jeff Ruby a ring? Bet he would be up for bidding to stop her!

You know who should buy the rights who has the financial power to buy them and make sure no one from Casey's camp could even compete? ABC or another powerhouse network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth