Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who should buy the rights who has the financial power to buy them and make sure no one from Casey's camp could even compete? ABC or another powerhouse network.

The problem is that whatever money is received, it will be divided up among the creditors (after the BK people get their cut), which means JB would get his share. Personally, I don't think she owes him that money. He was paid by the State of Fl. Surely, they have an agreement that whatever he accepted from them would be all he could be paid and he could not bill CA.

JMO

The problem is that whatever money is received, it will be divided up among the creditors (after the BK people get their cut), which means JB would get his share. Personally, I don't think she owes him that money. He was paid by the State of Fl. Surely, they have an agreement that whatever he accepted from them would be all he could be paid and he could not bill CA.

JMO

Only the amount paid for the rights could be divided, right? Anything the bidder makes off Casey's story, interviews, books, etc... would belong to the bidder.

ETA... I also do not believe Casey owes Jose. It's actually in her indigent documents that she doesn't owe him anything.

Only the amount paid for the rights could be divided, right? Anything the bidder makes off Casey's story, interviews, books, etc... would belong to the bidder.

ETA... I also do not believe Casey owes Jose. It's actually in her indigent documents that she doesn't owe him anything.

Right. At least that's what I think!

JMO

JMO

You're partly right. I also thought he was paid by the State after she declared indigency, but that was not so - AZ Lawyer pointed out to me that he and Casey kept their original private agreement, and she did sign an affidavit that after she paid him their agreed $89K plus, there was NO further expectation of payment. It was all the defense witnesses, and expenses etc that were to be paid by JAC.

You're partly right. I also thought he was paid by the State after she declared indigency, but that was not so - AZ Lawyer pointed out to me that he and Casey kept their original private agreement, and she did sign an affidavit that after she paid him their agreed $89K plus, there was NO further expectation of payment. It was all the defense witnesses, and expenses etc that were to be paid by JAC.

Thanks for clarifying. I wish the State could recoup everything they paid on her behalf. Fl taxpayers deserve it.

JMO

QUOTE=Intermezzo;9046701]Trustee's Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQVlMb3ZpTjBabWc/edit?pli=1

Is the Trustee saying her worldwide rights to her story etc.... is an Asset? That's how I understood it.

A James M Schober is listed in the Motion because he has submitted a written offer of $10,000?

The Trustee would like to entertain other bids, higher bids for the Property?[/QUOTE]

......................... :thud: ....................................

You know who should buy the rights who has the financial power to buy them and make sure no one from Casey's camp could even compete? ABC or another powerhouse network.

Or....How about Morgan and Morgan????

:great:

I'm still sitting here in shock that the Trustees are actually doing this....This is one smart guy - and I suspect he has documents pouring in to object to her bankruptcy. I wonder if the 10K came from the Anthony camp???

BBM
It does raise that question ,doesn't it?

But wouldn't the Trustees be looking for any connection at all to FCA before they award these rights at auction?

And this is a federal court. I don't think people should be messing with the feds when this is such a high profile case. This guy is pretty smart and I'll bet he's got his bases covered

I'm kind of curious what kind of documentatin Baez provided to the court to prove "his bill". I know AZLawyer said he did 500K worth of work for that trial..:rolleyes: ....but then there is the indigency agreement....

FCA did say in the BK court that she didn't think she actually owed it to him so maybe it's been struck off the list....

You know someone with more money than $10,000 is going to bid. The way I have read the document is that Casey will lose all rights and even if she did an interview, wrote a book, ect... the person who owns the rights would be entitled to the money. I could be wrong, but I believe that is how it works. What will be interesting would be to see if Cindy and George have enough blood money left in order to make a bid. I highly doubt it. Heck I might be tempted to contribute so that no one in her camp could buy the rights. Winning the lotto would be really ideal right now.

I'm wondering if that's who made the 10K bid - but why would the BK court allow that??

I expect her and her lawyers to fight this motion..

I wonder if her lawyers(all of them..BK, civil and criminal) anticipated this?

I am guessing, that a motion like this happening/being filed must have crossed someones mind on her team NO?...

Decide to file for BK to get rid of the debts and the civil suits but that means taking a risk that her rights to her/Caylee's story and her potential future earnings can be taken away as well...

:thewave:

Woman asked for closure - closure is what the Trustee wants to give her!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

How can her lawyers object??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Good times!!!! :skip: :skip: :skip:

Thank you Mr. BK Trustee! :cupcake:

Hmm, is there anything at all that would legally prevent a Casey supporter from bidding (like the parents)? It might even be in their interest to not keep it a secret ~ that way they could take advantage of the free publicity.

:dunno:​

It will be interesting to see who the bidders will be. I sure hope we will be able to know who else bids!

Hmm, is there anything at all that would legally prevent a Casey supporter from bidding (like the parents)? It might even be in their interest to not keep it a secret ~ that way they could take advantage of the free publicity.

It will be interesting to see who the bidders will be. I sure hope we will be able to know who else bids!

If others bid it will be put up for auction and the minimum raise is $10,000. It could get pricey pretty fast! Also the bidder must submit a deposit of 100% of the bid.

JMO

I can only hope some rich person or company sees the benefit in making sure Casey doesn't profit off her crimes against Caylee. If only I had a million dollars. I would by the rights for Caylee and I would never try to profit off her story. Casey's mysery would be payment enough for me.

I can only hope some rich person or company sees the benefit in making sure Casey doesn't profit off her crimes against Caylee. If only I had a million dollars. I would by the rights for Caylee and I would never try to profit off her story. Casey's mysery would be payment enough for me.

I'm still trying to understand this. If I don't "get it" this time, I will give up.

Isn't profiting from the selling of her rights to her story the same as profiting from her story if she were to write a book or do a movie? How is this any different?

Since there aren't many people who would buy a book she wrote or a movie she helped to script, doesn't selling her rights to profits just let her profit without doing anything?

How would that stop her from getting together with someone else to write a book or movie and getting paid through that person?

Let's say she gets $1 million for her "rights". Didn't she just make $1 million because she killed Caylee and got away with it by lying?

I really don't understand the concept of how selling her rights to profit is anything other than profiting. :waitasec::waitasec:

QUOTE=Intermezzo;9046701]Trustee's Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIQVlMb3ZpTjBabWc/edit?pli=1

Is the Trustee saying her worldwide rights to her story etc.... is an Asset? That's how I understood it.

A James M Schober is listed in the Motion because he has submitted a written offer of $10,000?

The Trustee would like to entertain other bids, higher bids for the Property?

......................... :thud: ....................................[/QUOTE]

Does this mean they are taking her story, paying the estate the fee of 10 grand or whatver they get, and then that takes her right away to sell it in the future? If that is true that would be so fabulous! That would be KARMA

I'd like to believe this would shut the Casey "money" machine down (whatever she's receiving!), but curious about the Texas connection.

I'm still trying to understand this. If I don't "get it" this time, I will give up.

Isn't profiting from the selling of her rights to her story the same as profiting from her story if she were to write a book or do a movie? How is this any different?

Since there aren't many people who would buy a book she wrote or a movie she helped to script, doesn't selling her rights to profits just let her profit without doing anything?

How would that stop her from getting together with someone else to write a book or movie and getting paid through that person?

Let's say she gets $1 million for her "rights". Didn't she just make $1 million because she killed Caylee and got away with it by lying?

I really don't understand the concept of how selling her rights to profit is anything other than profiting. :waitasec::waitasec:

The money would go to her creditors (irs, state of florida, civil lawsuits, etc.) If they simply accept her bankruptcy, nobody gets paid. If they sell her rights, creditors get paid and she never profits, ever.

The money would go to her creditors (irs, state of florida, civil lawsuits, etc.) If they simply accept her bankruptcy, nobody gets paid. If they sell her rights, creditors get paid and she never profits, ever.

FLmom777 :bow: thank you!!! I'm starting to see the light a little bit now.

In this case, take Baez and his $500k off the bankruptcy books and anyone else who is on the shady side of truth and justice for Caylee and I'd be a little bit ok with this scenario playing out.

I still think that there are a lot of loopholes to this new game she's playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth