Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I am defending Casey but to some Floridians that is cold, LOL! The day did start with temps in the 30's and she probably got an early start.

I feel so much better now that I have continued to read through these magnificent posts! Let the record how that EVERY word that comes out of the Mouth of these Sideshow Freaks will forever be under tight scrutiny in the Lovely Kingdom of Websleuths!

Nit that I would ever defend fca, but her wearing winter clothing was perfectly normal for us Floridians yesterday. I wore a heavy coat when I went to work and had my heater running in my car at 3:30 pm. It was cold to us that live here.

I just forced myself to listen to the bankruptcy hearing. I am amazed at how dishonest she and her groupies sounded. Nothing was an outright answer. Everything important had to be run through her lawyer before she answered. She sounded, as always, like a lying, always looking for an angle, low life. I don't know much about the BK court, but I certainly hope they can see right through the latest circus performance. Even her reason for filing is not a legitimate reason. Disgusting .

I just forced myself to listen to the bankruptcy hearing. I am amazed at how dishonest she and her groupies sounded. Nothing was an outright answer. Everything important had to be run through her lawyer before she answered. She sounded, as always, like a lying, always looking for an angle, low life. I don't know much about the BK court, but I certainly hope they can see right through the latest circus performance. Even her reason for filing is not a legitimate reason. Disgusting .

Yes, listen to the LONG pause before she answers what her current mode of transport is - wish the TV cameras had been there, we could have seen what sounded like a consultation with Greene before she answered.

She is still being enabled by Cindy, I am sure. Those questions just made her dodge and weave a bit. Hopefully the truth will out.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...ets-*advertiser censored*-offer_n_891339.html

Sure she received a movie offer.... ;)

I am amazed at how many people are still interested as to what Casey Anthony is up to.
Even me.
Look at the views on just this page.
Nevermind her appearance made front page news.

If she wrote a book, sadly, it would make her millions. She is the Lizzie Borden of our times.
Fascination. People are fascinated about Casey Anthony.
Even me.

I am personally waiting for Caylee's come-up.

Usually when I look at radaronline.com I have to hold my nose while I see who is making money from the FCA story.

I don't know if this has been posted yet - but I enjoyed reading it and think our members will too. I'm guessing this one didn't come from anyone on her legal team.... :floorlaugh:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/casey-anthony-hounded-reporter-murder-video/

We love you Kathi!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED that video. I hope she gets hounded like that each and every time she shows her face in public. For the rest of her miserable life.

Any potential FCA book deals do not worry me.
If FCA wrote a book of lies no one would want to buy it because her lies are rambling, self-serving, tiresome and transparent, and her mode of expression is amazingly dull. Those jailhouse letters were utter dross.
The only book she could write that would be of possible interest to the reading public would be an honest one.
But if FCA wrote a truthful book and a publisher were foolhardy enough to release it (the OJ book fiasco providing a good blueprint for what a publisher might expect) most people would be too disgusted to line her pockets by buying it (and they would not need to anyway since there would be extracts available galore for free), so the only outcome would be that her pariah status was forever sealed.
Since it appears she is still laboring under the delusion that she can put all this inconvenience behind her, get that elusive closure she likes to bang on about (which is never going to happen) I can't see that outcome appealing to her.
She might be able to pretend-fool a handful of faux-protective enablers with their own dubious agendas but they do not comprise the majority of the book-buying demographic.
I strongly believe no one should fret about FCA making a fortune from book writing.

Casey is discovering the cruel difference between being a "celebrity" and being a freak show. She is a freak show. There is no admiration in the attention paid to her...any crowd that forms around her...anywhere...will only radiate disgust, hostility, and revulsion. Stares that come her way will not be for a glimpse of her supposed "beauty" or "hot bod".... but for the spectacle of seeing her hands....the very hands that killed her loving little girl, bagged her like trash, and discarded her in a swamp. Even animals protect their young...but we stare at Casey for the hideous abberation that she is.

Casey craved attention in the past because that attention brought her admiration. She thrived on it. She sought it out. Now she must learn to live with unending, enormous attention that continually spews disgust, anger, outrage. "Take what you want, says God, and pay for it."

Sadly, she is a narcissist and any attention at all is gratifying

You know something? I don't care if she finds this negativity gratifying because in the long run her gratification about negativity will be expressed in a lack of opportunities, a lack of the kind of men she would like to marry, a lack of offers for interviews, books, admiration, friends, pots of money - need I go on?

Nothing at all the matter with her short term gratifiction - I've got my eye on the long term results...

You are correct. Laughing in court is a lot worse. It is a direct slap at the authority of the court and the judge. Cusssing out people, shoving people that are rudely in your way, and flipping off the media don't even rate n the meter compared to what Ashton did. By the way, what were the results of these actions? Ashton was reprimanded by the court, nothing has happened to Mr Baez, or Mr. Mason.

Yeah, you are right. Ashton is getting the last laugh; he's the one making money of Caylee. Remember her?

rossva I hope you know I respect you dear...

however I think that you are concentrating on the wrong thing here. It might just be the pinot grigio (sp?) but I am starting to suspect that you believe if it wasnt for JA, offender anthony would be where she belongs - in jail.

Any potential FCA book deals do not worry me.
If FCA wrote a book of lies no one would want to buy it because her lies are rambling, self-serving, tiresome and transparent, and her mode of expression is amazingly dull. Those jailhouse letters were utter dross.
The only book she could write that would be of possible interest to the reading public would be an honest one.
But if FCA wrote a truthful book and a publisher were foolhardy enough to release it (the OJ book fiasco providing a good blueprint for what a publisher might expect) most people would be too disgusted to line her pockets by buying it (and they would not need to anyway since there would be extracts available galore for free), so the only outcome would be that her pariah status was forever sealed.
Since it appears she is still laboring under the delusion that she can put all this inconvenience behind her, get that elusive closure she likes to bang on about (which is never going to happen) I can't see that outcome appealing to her.
She might be able to pretend-fool a handful of faux-protective enablers with their own dubious agendas but they do not comprise the majority of the book-buying demographic.
I strongly believe no one should fret about FCA making a fortune from book writing.

Sure - fast forward down the road to five years later - what does everyone think we will see?

Even Karla Homalka living on an island somewhere still looks over her shoulder and never feels safe. And she was found guilty and served a sentence - albiet a shorter one because of her trickery.

Surrounding yourself with the accoutrements of success doesn't mean you yourself are a success.

Usually when I look at radaronline.com I have to hold my nose while I see who is making money from the FCA story.

I don't know if this has been posted yet - but I enjoyed reading it and think our members will too. I'm guessing this one didn't come from anyone on her legal team.... :floorlaugh:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/casey-anthony-hounded-reporter-murder-video/

We love you Kathi!!

I will be writing my first Fan letter! :rocker:

Sometimes it is fun to venture out and read commenters not as polite as the ones here...I so hope Casey reads those too!

After watching her entrance into the courthouse I see that it was made into a circus, once again, by fca and her handlers. There was absolutely no reason for cm to tuck her under his arm and bulldoze his way in. He did this all for show. In fact, there was no reason for him to be there at all. Had he acted like normal people, even if he still came with her, they could have just walked in without the show of her needing protection. Nobody threatened her in any way. She better get used to hearing taunts from people. That may happen for the rest of her life. Her entrance with cm was staged by him to make sure it made the news. If she just walked in like every body else, the impact would have been less. They are still playing games and using the media. Some things never change.

Not only that..what was CM planning to do to protect "his girl". Was he going to break into some karate? :floorlaugh:

Not like he specializes in personal protection...that i know of. :waitasec:

Not only that..what was CM planning to do to protect "his girl". Was he going to break into some karate? :floorlaugh:

Not like he specializes in personal protection...that i know of. :waitasec:

Oh boy! I'm a visual person or someone who thinks in pictures -and your post produced a vision of Mason in a white karate uniform doing one of those side high kicks at a reporter.

Not a pretty or effective picture!! In fact it was an "Epic Fail" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Regarding the difference in JB's official bill and what CA claims she owes him: is there any financial advantage for JB in claiming this high sum as an unpaid and uncollectable debt? I'm thinking maybe tax advantage of some kind. Business deduction. Something.

I keep thinking there has to be something in this for Baez.

Off topic, I know...but just read this tweet and had to share!!!
"@freelancewoman: Breaking News: #JodiArias changes testimony yet again, and confesses that Travis actually drowned in the Anthony's pool."
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just started listening and heard a lie right away. She is asked if she has made any payments of $1000 our more. She says no, but how had she paid $19000 towards her court fees without at least that much paid?

I just started listening and heard a lie right away. She is asked if she has made any payments of $1000 our more. She says no, but how had she paid $19000 towards her court fees without at least that much paid?

I could be wrong FLmom777, but those courf fees on her "court" account that have been paid down are IMO administrative document costs, copies of despositions, hearings etc for her legal team during the trial and this cost is actually being paid by them - which I guess means Baez and/or Mason.

I believe the charges were reported to the JAC who was going to release monies to Baez to pay for them. I think these expenses were approved during the trial.

Bettter minds and memories can confirm. Ah..or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld