Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when that happens. I hate when I run up a 4 figure cell phone bill and forget that I have done it.

So is the bill in her name?

So does she have a bat phone now? My guess is yes...

DEADLINE to file a complaint objecting to discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge dischargeability of certain debts - MAY 3, 2013

DEADLINE to object to exemptions: Thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the meeting of creditors [held on March 4, 2013]

Waiting on Creditors to file a complaint saying they do not want her debt discharged:
- Jose Baez for a whopping $ 500,000!
- Roy Kronk - civil suit
- Tim Miller - Texas EquuSearch - civil suit
- Alliance One collection agency for STATE debt of $ 4,153.91
- Florida Dept of Law Enforcement - debt of $ 61,505.12
- Internal Revenue Service - debt of $ 68,540.00
- Jerry Lyons, P.I. services - debt ?
- Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation - debt of $ 10,283.90
- Orange County Florida Clerk of Court - debt $ 495.00
- Orange County Sheriff's Office - debt $ 145,660.21
- State of Florida - debt $ 50.00
- Tribute MasterCard - debt $ 1,250.00
- AT&T Mobility - collection agency - debt $ 1,403.32

Very interesting that she failed to list ANY cell phone carrier, or AT&T, in her original bankruptcy filing on January 28, 2013 ... but it gets listed NOW, on March 6, 2013 .... TWO DAYS AFTER the meeting of the creditors, where she REFUSED to say who was paying for her cell phone. All of a sudden now she remembers she owes AT&T $ 1,403.32?? Now - she remembers that this debt has already been turned over to a collection agency?

And..... how does AT&T let her bill get that high, with no payments on it???

I'd be surprised if "she" remembered her old cell bill. Today she doesn't worry about cell bills because I'm guessing her current cell isn't in her name and she never sees the bill to pass it on to the person who pays it.

I suspect a collection company saw the news and thought "aha" -she owes us money - and sent an email to her BK lawer. Doesn't sound like something FCA "would remember".

DEADLINE to file a complaint objecting to discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge dischargeability of certain debts - MAY 3, 2013

DEADLINE to object to exemptions: Thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the meeting of creditors [held on March 4, 2013]

Waiting on Creditors to file a complaint saying they do not want her debt discharged:
- Roy Kronk - civil suit

Someone gave her a credit card? :what:

ETA- I take it Zenaida has already filed an objection by their presence yesterday?

What an odd name for a credit card. Tribute MasterCard. That is just creepy.

The only thing I could find is Hal's Blog - and it isn't very helpful because he ends the column with the question - "what happens next?"

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/?p=67335

C'mon! Someone out there take a guess!
I think I don't understand the process. in the legal thread I asked about the pending depo because I was wondering if the final decision hangs on something resulting from the depo. but AZLawyer said depos are nothing unusual, they're done all the time

I was hoping that the purpose of the depo was to find some facts that contradict what she is presenting her financial situation to be. now I don't know what to think about it. I am confused about all of this. still hopeful, but confused

I was also blown away that only one creditor appeared at the hearing. I guess the world still rolls over, and goes belly up, for FCA. except for that one lady at the SUV who kept saying "Babykiller", and KB and TP

Very interesting that she failed to list ANY cell phone carrier, or AT&T, in her original bankruptcy filing on January 28, 2013 ... but it gets listed NOW, on March 6, 2013 .... TWO DAYS AFTER the meeting of the creditors, where she REFUSED to say who was paying for her cell phone. All of a sudden now she remembers she owes AT&T $ 1,403.32?? Now - she remembers that this debt has already been turned over to a collection agency?

And..... how does AT&T let her bill get that high, with no payments on it???

This late addition of the cell phone bill, does not jive with Casey Anthony saying in the meeting that her attorney got a credit report on her, and listed all the debts from that as creditors. This AT&T bill would certainly be on a credit report. Why are they only listing it now?
Unpaid cell phone bills, again. Only she doesn't have access to Grandma's checks to 'pay' her bill now. It's only a matter of time before she reoffends. I'm betting it will be credit card fraud. Whoever's babysitting her better keep a close eye on their mail. :jail:

So have we seen the second retainer agreement? Wasn't this before her indigency hearing? Was this one the 500K one?

So her filing the 500K fee with the BK was simply padding? :waitasec:

Yes, This hearing was in March 2009 and the retainer agreements mentioned
The Indingency Hearing was in March 2010 (Andrea Lyon was part of the Defense Team for the Indigency Hearing...iirc she was the one to push for getting OCA declared indigent.

LindaKB stated in court, during the Indingency Hearing, that she tore hers up, she knew she wasn't going to get any payment

I'd like to see a Retainer Agreement or Invoice from the Baez Law Firm that proves to the BK court that Baez billed her $500,000 because I don't think there is one....and her affidavit dated March 3 2010 says she owes him no further monies.

http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-07/55220170.pdf Motion for Determination of Indigent for Cost

The last 2 pages are Casey's Affidavits regarding her Lawyers Andrea Lyon and Jose Baez Dated March 3, 2010 where she says Baez got $89,000 and will not receive any further monies etc...

Casey's July 17, 2008 application for Criminal Indigent Status

This is when she was seeking a Public Defender, right before Baez came into the picture.

I have never seen this document before

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/wp-c.../20080717-Application-for-Indigent-Status.pdf

1. Dependant 1 (she knew Caylee was dead but was telling her kidnapping story at the time)
2. Take Home Income(after deductions)....$1400.00 bi-weekly (then it's crossed out and a 0 (Zero) over it)...
3. Savings $1200.00
4. Monthly liabilities and debt $600.00 monthly expenses..

The Criminal Indigent Status was approved by the Orange County clerk of courts on July 17, 2008

Knowingly providing False Information on this application to the Clerk of the Court is a First Degree Misdemeanor

Unpaid cell phone bills, again. Only she doesn't have access to Grandma's checks to 'pay' her bill now. It's only a matter of time before she reoffends. I'm betting it will be credit card fraud. Whoever's babysitting her better keep a close eye on their mail. :jail:

My guess is the cell bill was from before her arrest. Notice that there are two separate collection agencies attached to it. With her history, that is probably just two months of bills.

You are correct. Laughing in court is a lot worse. It is a direct slap at the authority of the court and the judge. Cusssing out people, shoving people that are rudely in your way, and flipping off the media don't even rate n the meter compared to what Ashton did. By the way, what were the results of these actions? Ashton was reprimanded by the court, nothing has happened to Mr Baez, or Mr. Mason.

Yeah, you are right. Ashton is getting the last laugh; he's the one making money of Caylee. Remember her?

Did you happen to watch any pretrial hearings? Regarding courtroom behavior, you may want to go back and do some research, including reading some threads here at WS at how disgusted people were at Baez's unprofessionalism in the courtroom.
And, putting your hands on someone by shoving them is never better than laughing. Mason didn't have to act like a .. nobody was going to touch her.
Jeff smirked at Baez's hysterics, but atleast he covered his mouth because he knew he shouldnt have done it. He is human, and baez was squeeling like a little girl ... we were all laughing. Jeff may have smirked once at baez, but atleast he didn't wear a cheesy grin on his face every day. People on all the blogs were commenting during the trial about Baez with the smirking and cocking his head to the side. He put on that cocky smirk every time the State made valid points, and his objections were over-ruled.
Are you suggesting that Baez was not reprimanded? The prosecutors had the patience of a Saint putting up with his antics. He was reprimanded for trying to sneak in testimony of a witness. At one point Judge P said something like "I guess i can't trust what your side says anymore". Here's alittle portion of an article I found on the subject:
'Rodriquez was making opinions to the jury that were not found in his final report, violating the Judge's orders that all opinions made in court must be contained in a report provided to all parties before the trial. The Judge's intention was to prevent trial "by ambush" where one side would be surprised by unanticipated questioning of witnesses.
The Judge quickly sent out the jury, and then harshly chastised Jose Baez for intentionally not obeying the Judge's orders. Judge Perry said Baez picked and chose which court orders he wanted to follow, and indicated there were going to be possible sanctions and a remedy formed so as to punish Baez, but on the other hand not be unfair to his client Casey Anthony for disallowing important testimony from this witness. Judge Perry told Baez he will consider sanctions, including contempt of court, at the conclusion of the trial. Baez had been sanctioned by the Court January 6, 2011 for willfully introducing testimony that was not in witness reports.' So, apparently he didn't learn his lesson the first time he defied the judges orders.
And speaking of making money ... who is that was just on dr phil promoting his book yet again? Ashton hasn't done any promotions since his book first came out, so I guess that means baez is the one still trying to make money off of Caylee. Jeff even declined interviews about the movie. We all care about Caylee, especially Jeff .. atleast he tried to get justice for her and dedicated his book to her. What is it exactly that baez has done for her?

Apparently, the bankruptcy case is still open and on-going, because NEW creditors have been added - Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney filed an amendment to the list of creditors on March 6, 2013, which Casey Anthony signed.

NEW creditors:

- AT&T Mobility - cell phone - $ 1,403.32

- US Asset Management - Collection Agency for AT&T Mobility

- EOS CCA - Collection Agency for AT&T Mobility

Document is on Google docs:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZDdxNVIyTy1PRXM/edit?usp=sharing

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy additional creditors March 6 2013

why weren't they listed as Creditors in the original BK Application?

Running a Credit Report would show all those agencies listed as creditors

What an odd name for a credit card. Tribute MasterCard. That is just creepy.

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/tribune-mastercard-can-help-rebuild-credit-1265.php
Consumers who are trying to build or repair their credit history may want to consider the Tribute MasterCard Gold Card, an unsecured credit card that is designed for those with bad credit.
Approved applicants get an initial credit limit of $300. Cardholders are charged an annual fee of $150 for their Tribute MasterCard, as well as monthly maintenance fee of $6. There is no transaction fee for making purchases with the card.

Hmmmm. Wonder if she got this credit card before or after she was incarcerated. ? :waitasec:
Sounds like a rip-off credit card - $150 annual fee plus $6 a month for $300 limit?

Just reading that document makes me spit- what was the point in obtaining those judgements for all the costs when they know she can turn around and file bankruptcy? Those should be BK proof. There's nothing to stop her putting on a blonde wig and go get a job as a stripper, and start paying her debts. If her next meal depended on it she would come up with a job somewhere.
I didn't think it ws possible to despise her anymore than I did, but I was wrong...

- Roy Kronk - civil suit

Casey Anthony owes at least a total of $793,341.46 without the civil suit. That is a lot of money owed! How is she going to cough that up? :what: :waitasec: :crazy: :floorlaugh:

Casey Anthony owes at least a total of $793,341.46 without the civil suit. That is a lot of money owed! How is she going to cough that up? :what: :waitasec: :crazy: :floorlaugh:

Well you could start by crossing off the 500K to Baez because she said in the creditor meeting it was her original contract with him, and we know there have been two since.

The last contract was her indigency contract which said Baez was paid 89+K as his part of the ABC pictures and that was it. So that brings the total down to $293,341.00.

So FCA put that amount on her BK filing to stuff it.

She could wipe that bill out with one TV appearance.

Well you could start by crossing off the 500K to Baez because she said in the creditor meeting it was her original contract with him, and we know there have been two since.

The last contract was her indigency contract which said Baez was paid 89+K as his part of the ABC pictures and that was it.

So FCA put that amount on her BK filing to stuff it.

Down to almost $300,000. Still a lot.

Just reading that document makes me spit- what was the point in obtaining those judgements for all the costs when they know she can turn around and file bankruptcy? Those should be BK proof. There's nothing to stop her putting on a blonde wig and go get a job as a stripper, and start paying her debts. If her next meal depended on it she would come up with a job somewhere.
I didn't think it ws possible to despise her anymore than I did, but I was wrong...

If she only actually owes $293,341.00 which is her declared amount less Baez not 500K, and one appearance on Dr. Phil could wipe that out.

What she is actually afraid of is not these bills - it is the Roy Kronk, the Zenaida and Tim Miller lawsuits. She knows she'll be deposed and have to answer and she will be exposed for who she really is.

Hey I like it - next headline! FCA Deposed and Exposed...wonder if she will wear black again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member