Being sober is boring: Charlie Sheen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear whoever this brand new love of Charlie's is:

Are you insane?? No, I am being serious! Do you have mental health issues? RUN!

Who falls in love with an alcholic/crack addict who has been violent towards women previously WHILE they are in "home rehab"????

Who DOES that??

Don't forget OJ had his fair share of beautiful women. And don't forget the prison marriage proposals (and acceptances). Some people get off on "saving" people.

Then, of course there are the others who want to ride a celebrity's coattails (especially one with a family of celebrities to boot). Make no mistake, it's not really love- I'm pretty sure even the violent crack addict knows that!

Being sober isn't as boring as being dead! Which is what will happen to Charlie if he doesn't get his act together. I feel sorry for his parents, brother, and most definitely his kids!

This will be an unpopular view, but I almost think his kids would not suffer as much if he did die from his disease. They can remember the good things, and he won't be around to constantly screw them up. And there's the estate. That's probably a good thing for them to have for their future before it's gone.

I have zero sympathy or any ability at all to like Charlie Sheen. His addiction starts and ends with really, really bad character.

Well yesterday Charlie flew a private jet somewhere near the Bahamas. He brought along his ex-wife....and two *advertiser censored* stars. He's been calling media ranting and making so many sarcastic remarks about being clean it makes me think he isn't clean at all. He is supposed to be back on the set on Tuesday. I think he is trying to get fired.

And can anyone tell me what it means to fight someone in an octagon? Is this legit or is this the rant of a crazy person?

Sheen RIPS 'Men' Creator, AA and Thomas Jefferson

2/24/2011 12:31 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Charlie Sheen just launched a nuclear attack on live radio ... slamming "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre -- calling him a turd -- and went on to call Thomas Jefferson a "p***y."

More and audio at the below link:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charl...radio-talk-show-tirade-turd-thomas-jefferson/

Charlie To 'Men' Creator: Let's Fight in the Octagon!

33 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

More at the below link:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charlie-sheen-chuck-lorre-two-and-a-half-men-war-show-bahamas-octagon/

Well yesterday Charlie flew a private jet somewhere near the Bahamas. He brought along his ex-wife....and two *advertiser censored* stars. He's been calling media ranting and making so many sarcastic remarks about being clean it makes me think he isn't clean at all. He is supposed to be back on the set on Tuesday. I think he is trying to get fired.

And can anyone tell me what it means to fight someone in an octagon? Is this legit or is this the rant of a crazy person?

Sheen RIPS 'Men' Creator, AA and Thomas Jefferson

2/24/2011 12:31 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Charlie Sheen just launched a nuclear attack on live radio ... slamming "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre -- calling him a turd -- and went on to call Thomas Jefferson a "p***y."

More and audio at the below link:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charl...radio-talk-show-tirade-turd-thomas-jefferson/

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

More at the below link:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charlie-sheen-chuck-lorre-two-and-a-half-men-war-show-bahamas-octagon/

Okay, you're right...that does sound completely insane. My guess is that he's having an alcohol and/or drug induced psychotic break...or that he's trying to get fired! (as you said)...

And why in the HE77 would his ex-wife go anywhere with him?????

Ugh, gave me deja vu of the times I've had no choice but to be around an addict that was either denied their drug of choice or they were trying to stay clean and not doing a good job of getting to a place of sobriety.

If these statements are accurate and he in fact indeed made them---I'm sure he's just a big ol' barrel of monkeys to be around about now.

Thank you lord that I don't have anyone in my life like that right this moment. It's ugly and it's beyond difficult and well just thank you!
:praying:

Okay, you're right...that does sound completely insane. My guess is that he's having an alcohol and/or drug induced psychotic break...or that he's trying to get fired! (as you said)...

And why in the HE77 would his ex-wife go anywhere with him?????

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:

I can't believe how many posters are making excuses for Charlie Sheen! I could care LESS what he chooses to do to himself- he seems to be 100% programmed to self-destruct; amazing he's still alive today... However, I find his emotional neglect of his beautiful children to be utterly selfish and unforgivable. He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. I don't care how much $$$ he contributes to their "Hollywood" lifestyles; he's still, imo, a deadbeat dad. He disgusts me.

And can anyone tell me what it means to fight someone in an octagon?

More at the below link:

SBM

I believe that's a UFC term... the octagon is what they call the "ring."

How tragic.

I can't believe how many posters are making excuses for Charlie Sheen! I could care LESS what he chooses to do to himself- he seems to be 100% programmed to self-destruct; amazing he's still alive today... However, I find his emotional neglect of his beautiful children to be utterly selfish and unforgivable. He should be thoroughly ashamed of himself. I don't care how much $$$ he contributes to their "Hollywood" lifestyles; he's still, imo, a deadbeat dad. He disgusts me.

Love your signature line, AM!

I honestly believe this is a self-destructive man who simply doesn't want to get better. The streets are full of them.

Oh my - my 16,000th WS post was about Charlie Sheen and his escapades. How embarrassing for me!

Congratulations, SCM! Guess this should serve as a lesson to us all; watch your post count!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back