Being sober is boring: Charlie Sheen

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It must be so difficult for his parents to witness all of this and be powerless to stop it. Clearly, no one can stop it. Maybe everyone who truly does care about him is just on the sidelines waiting for him to crash and burn.

Wonder how much longer it will be? It's sad to have him be pretty much the top news story every, single day when there are so many much more important things going on.

I doubt his "adoring" public will remain enamored for long while he's pi**ing and moaning about barely getting by on nearly $2 million dollars per TELEVISION episode and demanding a huge raise while so many can't find work at all.

How much did you have to pay for your gas today?

Does anyone know how the dog died? That has been worrying me all day. Especially after him ranting about cutting throats and seeing him waving a machete around.

Court should be interesting tomorrow.

Does anyone know how the dog died? That has been worrying me all day. Especially after him ranting about cutting throats and seeing him waving a machete around.

Court should be interesting tomorrow.

No court tomorrow - guess they're still in negotiations. I have a feeling (IMHO) that CS is trying to avoid getting in front of the court.

MOO

Mel

well, if he looks like an aids patient, it could be because he hangs out with *advertiser censored* stars who brag about sleeping with ten men at a time and not using condoms ...

Did you guys see his rant tonight? Oh Lordy, just when you think it can't get any worse.

gaunt and strung-out looking Sheen smoked cigarettes, picked at his skin, tugged his hair and pulled his New York Yankees sweater over his head as he ranted and raved to the camera in his now signature-style.

The 45-year-old actor throws out random phrases such as: "If you own the home that you own the trash can, you should never have to empty it ever again," as Maron tries to keep him focused.

More crazy off-the-wall comments included: "Winner, winner chicken dinner, I don't think so - winner, winner, Sheen dinner!" and: "It's a Sheen dog and it's soul is inhabited by the soul of Betty and now it will murder people and eat trolls with it's razor fangs and drop their spleens off with their children at tiny houses. I'm foiled by phones and trolls!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/charlie-sheens-new-video-dead-man-ranting

mmmm....kkk!

Mel

A friend of mine told a joke tonight on his facebook.. had to share.

How much cocaine has Charlie Sheen done?

Apparently enough to kill 2 and 1/2 men.

A friend of mine told a joke tonight on his facebook.. had to share.

How much cocaine has Charlie Sheen done?

Apparently enough to kill 2 and 1/2 men.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good one OLG! I'm gonna 'borrow' that one!!!

It's horrible to watch. I can see him losing all visitation rights with his kids. Hope they can save him before it is too late.

Excellent article in the Guardian points out an inconvenient truth:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2011/mar/06/charlie-sheen-public-breakdown-analysis

Thanks wfgodot! It is amazing that he's managed to slither thru life virtually unscathed by the reports of his violence towards women. I don't blame Denise Richards one bit for wishing to keep her girls away from him at this time. (and maybe forever)

He looks like dead man walking! I don't know how he has managed to pass recent drug tests.

I wonder if he's been snorting those bath salts that's been in the news recently.?

MOO

wm

Just watched the machete promo and last nights ustream. He is not healthy for sure. However, he is in this for money, narcissism, and to prove he can do it without whomever else he thinks "made him Charlie". This is The Power of ID at its most livid.

I am sure he knows money will bring his children back, and his wife will give in to his negotiations. Everyone else has before for him and she needs him and any money he can provide. Sad, but true.

This is all self promotion.

He could use a doctor to monitor his health, and a doctor to discuss his issues from childhood to early adulthood that still plague him.

All of this is just my observation, I am not a professional, but I think he needs some help, fast.

Sorry if this has been covered - why can't someone take over his affairs and get him committed somewhere?

He's raging against an unseen audience, pretty soon he'll be raging the same way against his entourage and goddesses. He will either end up dead, or in jail. mo

I find it extremely frustrating that he hasn't been committed yet. I don't like watching a man mentaly unravel before my eyes and I can't do anything to help, apparently no one can. It's very very sad.

He's raging against an unseen audience, pretty soon he'll be raging the same way against his entourage and goddesses. He will either end up dead, or in jail. mo

Agree. I think there will be some kind of drug and booze fueled domestic bliss meltdown that will land him in jail and one or both 'goddesses' will be doing the media circuit about how he abused her/them. Sumpthin' is going to happen and soon, I believe.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS7cUvDnag[/ame]

I don't know if this was posted backthread because I haven't watched Sheen in the media for more than a few days.

I really don't care too much for doctors that will diagnose someone without having been in the room with them in a clinical setting. In fact I wouldn't trust that diagnosis as far as I could spit but that's just me. I will say that I am accepting this particular observation of Sheen's behavior by Dr. Drew as more than likely accurate.

The reason I brought the link here is that quite a few of the members here are interested specifically in Sheen and also because the last couple minutes of this video are really good in understanding how a brain that is compromised by either addiction or mental illness is functioning.

Especially what he says about the mental illness part, and how he explains the advanced addicted brain----etc.

Just sharing.

Prayers for Sheen. IMHO he might not be one of the lucky ones who gets to have a bottom before death. I hope he does, but I think he might just hit that bottom going 90 MPH and die from the impact. A lot of addicts do. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS7cUvDnag

I don't know if this was posted backthread because I haven't watched Sheen in the media for more than a few days.

I really don't care too much for doctors that will diagnose someone without having been in the room with them in a clinical setting. In fact I wouldn't trust that diagnosis as far as I could spit but that's just me. I will say that I am accepting this particular observation of Sheen's behavior by Dr. Drew as more than likely accurate.

The reason I brought the link here is that quite a few of the members here are interested specifically in Sheen and also because the last couple minutes of this video are really good in understanding how a brain that is compromised by either addiction or mental illness is functioning.

Especially what he says about the mental illness part, and how he explains the advanced addicted brain----etc.

Just sharing.

Prayers for Sheen. IMHO he might not be one of the lucky ones who gets to have a bottom before death. I hope he does, but I think he might just hit that bottom going 90 MPH and die from the impact. A lot of addicts do. :(

You are probably right. He has too much money for his own good. He has the means to feed his addiction unlimited quanities of drugs. It's a miracle he isn't dead already. No wonder he feels invincible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back