Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Summer is coming and a heavy travel time in Europe. Sigh........

Belgian police have also appealed for help in identifying or apprehending the man seen dressed in white, who is thought to have fled the scene.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/mar/22/brussels-airport-explosions-live-updates

attachment.php

Does this translate to the other two blew themselves up or are there more on the loose??

Does this translate to the other two blew themselves up or are there more on the loose??

The two did blow themselves up...The one in the hat is on the loose.

....are there more? Does a bear sh#t in the woods?

(Shiraz over here...)

Hard to say CARIIS. Talking heads stated they have seen this before. Guy you posted is the "handler" who is in on the "operation". Directs the suicide bombers as to where they need to be. Then the "handler" splits. Makes me sick to think some %$#@ asshats were in the Airport scoping it out.

Did you enjoy your class, I am my choclate - your wiser than I

Yes Tai Chi is very relaxing thank you. Not today tho my mind was racing yet not as much as when I was glued to this nightmare. So chilling with a lovely Pinio. Tired but cant seem to relax. Enjoy your chocolate. We all have a vice LOL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...when-is-it-and-how-will-it-be-celebrated.html

Not sure how this will be overlooked and replanned cuz of today's sad events.
But they said they'd wanna big one for the UK. plus you've got Euro16 Football championship in few months. With games played all over the EU. I dont know if these games will be subject to change or extra security drafted in. Such a headache my head feels like it's git a baby elephant stomping over it 🐘

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I saw it, posted it, but it was before today that made it much creepier -- and it was worded BIG attack coming t Britain

Would mean much less to me if it came out today - but this was last week

Private broadcaster VTM said police went to the area after a taxi driver reported driving three people to the airport and became suspicious when they did not let him touch their baggage.

Last week, explosives and an Islamic flag were found during a raid on an apartment in the south of Brussels. Police also found a fresh fingerprint of Abdeslam's there, putting them on to his trail. It was not clear if Abdeslam had been involved at that stage in planning the airport attack.

snip>

"A photograph of three male suspects was taken at Zaventem. Two of them seem to have committed suicide attacks. The third, wearing a light-colored jacket and a hat, is actively being sought," prosecutor Leeuw told a news conference.

A government official said the third suspect had been seen running away from the airport building. Police later found and detonated a third explosive device at the airport.

Security commentators noted that the two men in dark clothes who officials said had died were both wearing gloves on their left hands only. One expert speculated they might have concealed detonators. The man in the hat was not wearing any gloves.

"If you recognize this individual or if you have information on this attack, please contact the investigators," a police wanted notice for the third man read.
"Discretion assured."
rbbm.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-belgium-blast-idUSKCN0WO0LB

Totally agree. Well the latest terrorism I believe was on the Beheading in London of Fusilier Lee Rigby.
There's always lil pockets of suspicious goings on but are usually uncovered quickly by Intel. And a lot doesn't get reported to Media.
Just as there are radicals in just about every main city in the UK.
Just as there are Mosques in every main city now.
But a lot of 'kids' are groomed potentially from older teens. Into these radical Islam groups. And drip fed bit by bit. That we the Westerners are the evil ones. We are the Kuffar. Never mind the fact they've lived here all their lives. Were friends with us played football. And computer games. Bit by bit they are fed.. and they start to believe their tutors. And BOOM.... yr next recruit is ready. Sad IMMENSELY SO... but how can we as parents stop our children from this evil madness?

Homes schools colleges universities need to be vetted. But how are we gonna do that I hear you ask?

I simply don't have the answers.... you know your children. You know if they're upset withdrawn or quiet.. same if the were quiet and turned aggressive and violent.

Home is where the heart is.... don't let ISIS break yours. ♡

Former Oakland player injured in Brussels attack

Holly Fournier, The Detroit News 4:43 p.m. EDT March 22, 2016

A former Oakland University basketball player and Belgian native was severely injured in Tuesday’s terrorist attacks in Brussels, according to the man’s former coach.

Sebastien Bellin, 37, was standing at the Brussels airport ticket counter when a bomb exploded about 100 yards away, Oakland University basketball Coach Greg Kampe said.

“He was blown away and he’s got a lot of shrapnel in his legs and hips,” Kampe said. “I was told he’s in a lot of pain but he’s doing OK. He’s going into his second surgery.” ...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...land-player-injured-brussels-attack/82124354/

I know what you mean... really sent shivers down my spine... I've got hot lemon n honey here I have this awful flu/chesty cough ... ugh 😥

Wondering now if cab drivers could be one of the first lines of defense, noting unusual clients who are touchy about their baggage?
Some countries apparently have "greeters", staff who say hello to people parking cars at the airport, the theory is that it is impossible for someone who is about to kill people, to smile.
imo.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2..._of_airports_high_security_little_bother.html
Dec 30 2009

The first layer of actual security that greets travellers at Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion International Airport is a roadside check. All drivers are stopped and asked two questions: How are you? Where are you coming from?

"Two benign questions. The questions aren't important. The way people act when they answer them is," Sela said.

Officers are looking for nervousness or other signs of "distress" — behavioural profiling. Sela rejects the argument that profiling is discriminatory.

"The word 'profiling' is a political invention by people who don't want to do security," he said. "To us, it doesn't matter if he's black, white, young or old. It's just his behaviour. So what kind of privacy am I really stepping on when I'm doing this?"

Once you've parked your car or gotten off your bus, you pass through the second and third security perimeters.

Armed guards outside the terminal are trained to observe passengers as they move toward the doors, again looking for odd behaviour. At Ben Gurion's half-dozen entrances, another layer of security are watching. At this point, some travellers will be randomly taken aside, and their person and their luggage run through a magnometer.

"This is to see that you don't have heavy metals on you or something that looks suspicious," said Sela.

You are now in the terminal. As you approach your airline check-in desk, a trained interviewer takes your passport and ticket. They ask a series of questions: Who packed your luggage? Has it left your side?

"The whole time, they are looking into your eyes — which is very embarrassing. But this is one of the ways they figure out if you are suspicious or not. It takes 20, 25 seconds," said Sela.

Interesting they say Abdelslam is now cooperating but on saturday they had said he was not.

Now saying 36 dead, worst terror attack in there history

perhaps as ,many as 200 injured

they had been on increased alert before last fridays attack

confim suicide attack

cant type regular i am just trying to get info out its on in backgound

some passengers lead actually on the tarmac

train blew up in the middle of two stations

explosion in first carriage

huge flash of light

crashed in on us

second expllsion then

200 extra deployed on the street right afterwards

level four the highest

some lost limbs

nails in bombs
lots of burn

hospitals continue regular services

donating blood

"dark day for country"

certain amount of inevitabilty to all this

if you start to really do screening at airports lines would form outside terminals and all they would do then is blow themselves up by that cue

we have talked about this the last 15 years bomb will just be blown up on those in lines on the sidewalks

Will be no real impact on aviation

Isreal been dealing with this for decades

people cannot be put injail before they a commit a crime

traveling to syria is not a crime

change laws to be able to arrest those that have gone over there to learn how to chop heads off

Could the attack threat to Britain be tied to the Queens Birthday Celebration?

I know what you mean... really sent shivers down my spine... I've got hot lemon n honey here I have this awful flu/chesty cough ... ugh ��

Do take care I had it last week. Really going around here in Ont. Canada. The cough is horrid.

Do take care I had it last week. Really going around here in Ont. Canada. The cough is horrid.
Ahhhh thank you Bravo. I've bruised ribs which is not helping the matter. Have you tried stifling a wretched tickle cough?
Your face goes the colour of the entire packet of candy Skittles 😨😠☻☹👽🤖

continue in new post so over that edit stuff !!

we have to make it acrime so we can jail them

one still at large how do we get him

hard there are people who would shelter them

guy friday had 20 people covering him

we need to be able to arrest those 20

all from france 24 last post too just starting over not dealing with doing it and try to post it and it says you cant !!

I just want all these incidents to stop, but how do we do that. How do we balance the general humanitarian needs that exist with extremists like this, with them so often co mingling. I am 43yo and grew up peacefully, but I do have clear memories of the first strikes against Iraq when they took over Kuwait. That was my awakening to evil and groups like Al Queda. My 10yo daughter wakes up this morning after hearing of the attacks last night to ask if ISIS has claimed responsibility yet. How have we gotten to ths place that this is becoming her normal. We have had minor attacks here in Australia and I know it's just a matter of time before we are hit hard. Terrorist related arrests happen here regularly. I am just so mad, frustrated, sickened and just tired of religious zealots thinking they have every right to undertake such acts of atrocity.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I worry about Rio and attacks there when the Olympics are on. I hope that they have incredible security in place.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brainwitch