Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad times indeed........RIP...all that suffer or have suffered at the hands of terrorists.

Everyone's gonna be hyped up just now. Armed police and soldiers everywhere. They won't attack just yet. As we are expecting them.
France Belgium Germany Holland and Brussels were on high alert of a possibility of attacks. Yet they attacked.
We need to be super attentive. And I'm sure our Governments will be working together to best foil any attack that might be forthcoming....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Taxi driver tipped off LE in investigation:

"A break in the investigation may have come from a taxi driver who took the suspects to the airport.

The driver contacted authorities after seeing surveillance footage and gave them the address where he picked the men up, according to two U.S. officials briefed on the investigation."

[video=cnn;world/2016/03/22/brussels-terrorist-attack-airport-and-metro-bombings-cm-ts-orig.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/europe/brussels-explosions/index.html?Sr=twtsr0322brusselsattack[/video]

I dunno. I am still on the learning curve. Information I have taken in from today there seems to be an assembly of these terrorists and each have an individual component to the plan. My opine only but it seems there are the folks who make the bombs etc, those that plan, then the handlers who are in on the development. Then the suicide bombers who are directed by the handler. Where to be and when to do it. Info I got today leads me to believe the suicide bombers just come and take direction.
ETA- I believe I read a page or so back that one of the bombs did not go off. That might account for the bag the "handler" was pushing perhaps???

I totally agree.
I think the suicide bombers never get to meet the bomb maker. They keep him top secret so he cant be caught.

LE needs to find the bomb maker. It is a skill that is very specialized to do without blowing yourself up.

Good to see you gregjrichards. It is very scary times for sure. Husband and I have been discussing the very issue of travel. Paris and Bruges are staying on our list. Others didn't make the cut.

Good to see you too Bravo thanks. Yes everybody should should look at their travel plans countries like Turkey and Egypt seem to be very unsafe to me.

Im shocked at how nonchalant the bombers looked in the video. Its like they are not worried they are getting ready to kill themselves. Maybe they didn't even know they would die that day.

I almost wonder if they were fooled into thinking they were going to just place the bombs down and get to walk away. I kind of wonder if the gloves were put on them by the handler and he says to them.

"Too bad Suckers. You now have to do what I say or you will blow up. If you don't do exactly as I tell you or if you try to take off the gloves you will blow up. "

Then when he puts them in place he walks away from them and calls a cell number and blows them up while he cowardly gets to run away.

Interesting eyewitness account from an Arizona couple who were in the Brussels airport when the bomb went off.

"'We felt the bomb, and we heard it,' Andrew Brandt told The Arizona Republic in a phone interview from Belgium on Tuesday. 'It felt like a wave, a wave going through your body. We didn't feel the second explosion.'" ...

"Brandt said there wasn't an immediate reaction inside the terminal. After the initial shock of the explosion, some people continued eating and shopping. Then others started running toward them, crying. He said there were no bulletins or emergency announcements for several minutes."

More at the link: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ng-terror-attack/82113084/?platform=hootsuite

Could the attack threat to Britain be tied to the Queens Birthday Celebration?

A plot was foiled to bomb the VJ 70th anniversary celebrations involving the Queen she has been a target for a long time.

"One plot foiled by MI5 involved a massive bomb blast at a ceremony in London on August 15 on the 70th anniversary of VJ Day. The Queen, Prince Charles and other senior members of the Royal Family were."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/603651/Scottish-jihadist-dies-drone-strike-MI5-foil-plan-kill-Queen

There will be massive security at the Queen's birthday celebrations and in London as a whole this summer.

I haven't really noticed increased security in Scotland but a couple of months ago I was on the train and a group of security personnel dressed all in black were going through the carriages armed with machine guns which was slightly unnerving. I don't know if they had intelligence that an attack was imminent on a train in the UK around that time.

Im shocked at how nonchalant the bombers looked in the video. Its like they are not worried they are getting ready to kill themselves. Maybe they didn't even know they would die that day.

I almost wonder if they were fooled into thinking they were going to just place the bombs down and get to walk away. I kind of wonder if the gloves were put on them by the handler and he says to them.

"Too bad Suckers. You now have to do what I say or you will blow up. If you don't do exactly as I tell you or if you try to take off the gloves you will blow up. "

Then when he puts them in place he walks away from them and calls a cell number and blows them up while he cowardly gets to run away.

They looked exactly like the highjackers on video going through airport security on 9/11 it's amazing how these individuals can be so heartless and dead inside it's not normal human behaviour.

The Latest: Islamic State threatens more countries after Brussels

BRUSSELS - The Latest on explosions at Brussels airport and metro station (all times local):

12:45 a.m.

The Islamic State group has issued an updated communique taking credit for the Brussels attacks and threatening other countries taking part in the anti-IS coalition.

The statement promises "dark days" for countries allied against the Islamic State, threatening that "what is coming is worse and more bitter."

The communique was published in Arabic and French, and an English translation was provide by the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi websites.

IS also released photos purportedly showing its fighters in Syria giving out candy to children to celebrate the Brussels attacks, according to SITE.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2016/03/22/brussels-ap-explosion-heard-at-brussels-airport.html

Such cowards to speak so boldly.

I have heard. From several friends who lived in Iraq. That ISIS despite the severity of rules they expect others' to live by under their power. No alcohol no tobacco no music to study the quran. And prayers 5 times a day.
That basically. They recruit the loners the ones who want to do something in their lives.. so it's like 'ah you want to make good money my friend. For many wives?'
Suckered in they go... filled full of heroin or cocaine smoked thru a shisha. Fed this *advertiser censored* more n more until they're appointment with Allah is imminent. One last big dose. They're out of it. Everything around them is in material. They have their target to get to the promised land n 40 Virgins.
Now it's understandable why the look so glazed... it's cuz they blazed.
I do hope those friends I had are okay. Not heard anything in months. I'm thinking that certain apps aren't working to outside areas anymore. 🙏 prayers.

ZaZara....You're ok, Indian Red?? Been worried but I've been on retreat.

Ugh my brain is on overload. If I'm not coughing I'm sneezing. Don't ya love these winter bugs brrrr .

I do hope those that were injured today. Are recuperating in hospitals. Have spoken to loved ones or have found loved ones if were separated due to events.
And much much love to those whose lives were cut short today. May they rip. They will not be forgotten.

💖

Just great. We have reservations for late May - mid June to tour the Netherlands and Belgium, including a two day stay in Brussels. We were going to fly into Brussels but opted for Amsterdam. Sure hope things are better by then.

I totally agree.
I think the suicide bombers never get to meet the bomb maker. They keep him top secret so he cant be caught.

LE needs to find the bomb maker. It is a skill that is very specialized to do without blowing yourself up.

All sorts of instructions on the Internet.

That was such a lucky break that the taxi driver was driving a small car. FIVE bombs would have been much worse than 3. And the cabbie might not have remembered them if the cases all fit in with no problem.

That was such a lucky break that the taxi driver was driving a small car. FIVE bombs would have been much worse than 3. And the cabbie might not have remembered them if the cases all fit in with no problem.

Well we can't start rumours now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch