Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Enough---------------when we release a bunch of murderers cause of overcrowding, when we undertreat mental illiness, they kill hurt shoot a lot more folks than starvng scared people from Syria

It is just moronic, IMO, cost of Paris what 10K - are we saying that people that come to whatever county with a plastic bag with two shirts have 10K to make bombs rent cars obtain machine guns, have getaway cars, have places to live for months while they purchase expensive stuff to make bombs avoid dectection, rent rydar trucks, survey airports .

YOU cant be hungry and dehydrated, and do that stuff with 12.87 cents in your pockets now can ya ??

It just makes all of free world more worthy of blowing up - we are not welcoming the trodden and poor etc etc to them were a bunch of hypicrates, who only care if we have the latest iphone

Intel states that the Nuclear power stations we have will be guarded 24/7. Due to ISIS stepping up the anti and needing the 'stuff' in there to make dirty bombs. And you don't need a whole truck full of the stuff. A small amount when added will have the desired effect.
Which is why the Western world were for years not willing for Iran to build it's own reactors to supply electricity.
I don't really know what brought about the change. But IMO I've always thought it was a very tentative if not worrying move. I know it will be monitored. But still. Doesn't fill me with great confidence.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'm just very wary of men with beards.....
Never have liked them if I'm honest......
Funny how everyone seems to be sporting one.... 😩

Sorry mind numbing spasm occurring.

Eek my cousin just arrived in Amsterdam this morning! She posted an instagram from central station a little over an hour ago!
There are many raids going on at present. Warrants have been signed to arrest and seize anyone or anything that could possibly be a part of or construed to an act of terrorism.

They were setting up a giant ferris wheel in Kortrijk for paasfoor easter celebration before I left.I wonder if it will still go on this weekend?

CNN NewsroomVerified account ‏@CNNnewsroom 4m4 minutes ago
On the ground in #Brussels, @fpleitgenCNN reports raid are underway, calls it a "major police operation"

[video=twitter;712346117623705600]https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/712346117623705600[/video]

CNN NewsroomVerified account ‏@CNNnewsroom 4m4 minutes ago
On the ground in #Brussels, @fpleitgenCNN reports raid are underway, calls it a "major police operation"

[video=twitter;712346117623705600]https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/712346117623705600[/video]

They will be thumping heads believe me when I say the Belgium politie have no problems with what is politically correct.

There are many raids going on at present. Warrants have been signed to arrest and seize anyone or anything that could possibly be a part of or construed to an act of terrorism.

I just messaged with her on whatsapp. She has checked in with the American embassy and made sure they know where she is staying and they have her phone number. She is kind of freaked out but no plans to return home yet. She is supposed to be there two months with a little time spent in Ireland and Spain. Thankfully she is staying near the embassy and they plan to check in with her daily.

Looking for a print source still, but CNN is reporting that a large contingent of law enforcement met an airplane that landed in Orlando (from Brussels). Reports are they are searching every piece of luggage from the plane.

Andrew Pizzola ‏@APizzola 58s59 seconds ago Vaughan, Ontario
Plane that landed in Orlando that came from #Brussels has been surrounded by police. Every passenger and luggage being checked. USA on alert

https://twitter.com/APizzola

Police converge on Brussels street

Tom Morgan is in the Schaerbeek neighborhood where police raids are taking place:

Police activity has intensified on a block of flats on Rue Max Roos

Armed officers ushered a woman aged in her 30s away from a six-storey 1950s apartment block midway down the side street.

The helicopter and police on the ground are currently shining a torch midway up the building at a room which appears to border an Internet cafe.

One eyewitness said police activity has been focused on Rue Max Roos for at least five hours.

The woman, speaking on condition of anonymity, added: "The raids started at the far end from the petrol station and seems to be migrating this way.

"Officers are still searching for something or someone, we think."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...attack-on-Belgium-airport-and-Metro-live.html

Nine Americans injured in Brussels terror attack including three Mormon missionaries, a US Air Force officer and five members of his family
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints confirmed three U.S. citizens had been caught up in the blast at Brussels airport
Were named as Richard Norby, 66, Joseph Empey, 20, and Mason Wells, 19
The trio from Utah were serving in Paris just before the deadly attacks
They were at the airport accompanying another missionary on a flight back to the United States
US Military officials later confirmed an armed forces member was hurt
State Department are trying to determine whether any other Americans were caught up in the blasts that have left at least 34 people dead

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ormon-missionaries-injured.html#ixzz43f6VLTXz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Revealed: Terror attack was ‘revenge’ for arrest of Europe’s most wanted man... but was Belgian bloodbath triggered EARLY because fanatics feared Paris jihadi Abdeslam would betray them?
Failed Paris suicide bomber Salah Abdeslam was arrested four days ago
Intelligence officers described today's attacks as 'revenge' for his arrest
But detaining and questioning Abdeslam could have sped up the attacks
Belgian investigators said his fellow jihadists knew he could betray them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...atics-believed-betray-them.html#ixzz43fB4VFld

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sara45
Back