Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UK terror chief warns of 'enormous' attack

usa today

Most Islamist terrorists in UK are born here

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...t-terrorists-in-uk-are-born-here-2018507.html

Police warn ISIS is planning 'enormous and spectacular' Paris-style attack in Britain to wage war on Western lifestyles

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lar-attack-UK-natural-step.html#ixzz43eXAVDrS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

yesterday

Britain braced for '10 simultaneous ISIS terror attacks' as special forces put on standby

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britain-braced-10-simultaneous-isis-7600115

Gigi,you did post a warning on fri and although I could not find any alert at the time,you were correct.

[h=2]New York's police commissioner says city has put counterterrorism plans into motion, both seen and unseen, following Brussels attacks - New York Times
[/h]

UK terror chief warns of 'enormous' attack

usa today

Most Islamist terrorists in UK are born here

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...t-terrorists-in-uk-are-born-here-2018507.html

Police warn ISIS is planning 'enormous and spectacular' Paris-style attack in Britain to wage war on Western lifestyles

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lar-attack-UK-natural-step.html#ixzz43eXAVDrS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

yesterday

Britain braced for '10 simultaneous ISIS terror attacks' as special forces put on standby

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britain-braced-10-simultaneous-isis-7600115

After reading the article, it appears that UK is preparing for multiple attacks in the sense they want to be prepared to handle a large tragedy should one happen...not that 10 attacks are about to happen, ykwim?

JMO

I can't remember the link but. Yes. Cuffem we have a busy year this year what with the Queens birthday and how long she has reigned as Queen.
I don't recall it being cancelled whether or not they'll make it a smaller venue. Easier to police. I don't really know. As CARIIS has just posted prior. The media are all over reports that the UK is gonna feel ISIS'/Daesh wrath.
Thing is how do you start to police possible credible threats when a lot of those threats were born here or raised here by their parents fleeing Saddam Hussain. It's a terrible situation. You look every where around you. Becuz you just don't know. :/

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

france 24 it does seem as if one of them did shoot in the air before the bomb went off

Something is coming up on Fox saying Belgium knew an attack was coming but could not stop it.

Something is coming up on Fox saying Belgium knew an attack was coming but could not stop it.

Please post an update regarding this. I won't have access to computer/media for the next few hours. I'll check in here later. Thanks!

And, a note to fellow WS who turn into news junkies when something like this happens....do something cozy and kind for yourself today.

I see such beauty in the hundreds of people who have turned up at the metro and airport offering nurture by way of hot chocolate and food, twitter activity opening up their homes to people, lineups at the hospital to give blood.

Their acts of kindness are heart-warming.

Just wanted to post the thread ( while i have it) with pic of "suspicious men" LE hoped to identify in Toronto who were also dressed like one another. Could be coincidence of course, but these days- who knows? imo
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...highlight='suspicious+incident'+Rogers+Centre

Canada - Toronto RCMP seek help in identifying 2 suspicious men, Rogers Center
11/26/2015

View attachment 90929

That happened over the summer.

I think they were just tourists, like the people in Vancouver, and likely long gone by now.

Please post an update regarding this. I won't have access to computer/media for the next few hours. I'll check in here later. Thanks!

And, a note to fellow WS who turn into news junkies when something like this happens....do something cozy and kind for yourself today.

All they said was western intel. warned of an attack in 2014 with members involved with the Brussels Jewish museum attack.Western intel. warned about the ISIS cell made of second generation immigrants.Source(?) says they were told until something happens we can not do anything about it.Then after Paris attack Belgium intel chief complained of budget cuts.

YOu know what just stuck me -- it almost can make us feel "safer" believing that this was a response to Fridays arrest

but IMO the sad reality is, noone can whip this stuff up in four days

the implications are huge, we IMO have to accept the truth , that this had been in the works for a very long time

maybe they were close Friday, and so they decided to go today in order to make it seem like you arrest one of ours wel will do this

its more scary that way - us beleiving that they can whip this up

but the sad reality here is , many are plotting, surveying, obtaining and making bombs, coordinating people willing to blow themselves up, folks that want to make capatilist nations spend bunches of money after each of these

all that being said, I think it is sadly correct in coming to the conclusion, that there are right now as we type , there are other entites planning buying look for targets, maximzing interruption in our lives

and I suppose we need to acknowledge and understand that we can not nor will we stop this

grim news indeed but we need to be honest with one another

this is ou reality and noone can really stop a well run operation I think Paris tought us that

just the way it is, and shall be for some time

sorry to be the grim voice here

but is seems IMO to be the reality

I think so too. They were ready to go and acted when the impact would be the greatest.

A friend of mine on FB said they had arrested one?

edit cutoff some of this may be duplicate

YOu know what just stuck me -- it almost can make us feel "safer" believing that this was a response to Fridays arrest

but IMO the sad reality is, noone can whip this stuff up in four days

the implications are huge, we IMO have to accept the truth , that this had been in the works for a very long time

maybe they were close Friday, and so they decided to go today in order to make it seem like you arrest one of ours wel will do this

its more scary that way - us beleiving that they can whip this up

but the sad reality here is , many are plotting, surveying, obtaining and making bombs, coordinating people willing to blow themselves up, folks that want to make capatilist nations spend bunches of money after each of these

all that being said, I think it is sadly correct in coming to the conclusion, that there are right now as we type , there are other entites planning buying look for targets, maximzing interruption in our lives

and I suppose we need to acknowledge and understand that we can not nor will we stop this

grim news indeed but we need to be honest with one another

this is ou reality and noone can really stop a well run operation I think Paris tought us that

and I think it so easy (makes us feel safer) to attribute this to immigrants, this stuff is not immigates, they come wherever with a shirt on, they hardly have the resources to make bombs, vests, get cars, bla bal

in paris they were born in Paris. the terror cells in britain that are most active are British nationalists

we have a resonable notion of how many from everywhere are people who have spent their entire lives in whatever country, their disenfransment impacts that, and we know all over their are a lot of nationalists going to Syria for boot camp

we need to pay attn to who these folks are falling thorugh the holes, getting pissed and hopeless to the point that they are fine to kill themselves

again Paris was nationlists that is signifgant data , this is not suffering people coming from Syria, who have the knowledge, capacity, funding to go out and do this kinda stuff

if we acknowledge that and focus on disenfrachised in each of our nations we may be able to cut down on the feelings many of these folks experience

any of us can link that Syrian refugees have done any of this

nope

this wil continue as long a we try to pretend iof stop refugees from getting help anywhere , the terrists will stop

syria was not happening during Pan AM, madrid 1/7, the magazine attack in Paris, the next paris attack a couple of monts ago , today none

its fake focus and looking for a simple answer stop refuggees from coming in anywhere problem solaved and the hate for the western socities will stop

noone was coming from syria 9-11. No Syrians were from syria in Oklahoma no syrians were from in madrid

our time to wake up ....NO serians were from syria for boston

just not the case imO

and I think it so easy (makes us feel safer) to attribute this to immigrants, this stuff is not immigates, they come wherever with a shirt on, they hardly have the resources to make bombs, vests, get cars, bla bal

in paris they were born in Paris. the terror cells in britain that are most active are British nationalists

we have a resonable notion of how many from everywhere are people who have spent their entire lives in whatever country, their disenfransment impacts that, and we know all over their are a lot of nationalists going to Syria for boot camp

we need to pay attn to who these folks are falling thorugh the holes, getting pissed and hopeless to the point that they are fine to kill themselves

again Paris was nationlists that is signifgant data , this is not suffering people coming from Syria, who have the knowledge, capacity, funding to go out and do this kinda stuff

if we acknowledge that and focus on disenfrachised in each of our nations we may be able to cut down on the feelings many of these folks experience

any of us can link that Syrian refugees have done any of this

nope

this wil continue as long a we try to pretend iof stop refugees from getting help anywhere , the terrists will stop

syria was not happening during Pan AM, madrid 1/7, the magazine attack in Paris, the next paris attack a couple of monts ago , today none

its fake focus and looking for a simple answer stop refuggees from coming in anywhere problem solaved and the hate for the western socities will stop

noone was coming from syria 9-11. No Syrians were from syria in Oklahoma no syrians were from in madrid

our time to wake up ....NO serians were from syria for boston

just not the case imO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean