Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fox news says 3rd bomb found at airport not detinated.

making the bombs takes weeks SKY

OK I am doing pics one at a time. SOmetimes they go nuts sometimes they dont.
INAD%20Centre%20Brussels%20Zavantem%20Airport%20-%20Photo%201.jpg
All google images

Getting confused-- were all explosions suicide vests, or was one on something behind a check in gate??

This article states shots were fired at the airport after they shouted AlaAkbar.I am hoping it was the Belgium military that is stationed in that area that fired those shots at them.

Thanks for posting, find it interesting that the two suspects are similarly dressed, ( reminded of 2 suspicious looking men, also dressed alike in pic. LE hoped to identify in Toronto last summer) thinking that the man on our far right might be the "lookout",imo.

media-xll-8510276-1-400x225.jpg

Getting confused-- were all explosions suicide vests, or was one on something behind a check in gate??

I heard on fox that one was possibly in a suitcase on floor at leg level because of injuries.I am confused about that also.

At the airport it seems there were two suicide vests and one suitcase bomb. The suitcase and one of the vests exploded but the other vest was neutralised. I've not seen anything about the device(s) used on the metro.

NYC Mayor:

“The NYPD and all our partners are keeping the people of this city safe,” de Blasio said. “What the terrorists want is for us to change our ways. The terrorists want to undermine our democracy, they want undermine our values, they want to see us in panic. We refuse to be afraid, we refuse to change who we are. We are going to respond to their efforts to create chaos by showing them order, by showing our society functioning, our city functioning.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/22/nypd-brussels-terror-attack/

IMO only I think statements like this

“The NYPD and all our partners are keeping the people of this city safe,”

are pretty dumb to state and can come back to bite you, and in this world , most educated people know that is actually a crock!

If any of that a staement were true, well I guess we all would not be here , in this sitution once again

imo

Detonating bombs deep in metro/tube tunnels seems to cause more casualties than unconfined explosions do, presumably because the explosion cannot expand laterally so inflicts more damage up and down the carriages. We saw this with the London bombing in 2005.

And people are much more closely packed in subways and subway stations than in an airport terminal, though in the long-run, closing down an airport after an attack has a more far-reaching aftermath than closing local transit.

In other words, attacks are bad wherever they happen.

Thanks for posting, find it interesting that the two suspects are similarly dressed, ( reminded of 2 suspicious looking men, also dressed alike in pic. LE hoped to identify in Toronto last summer) thinking that the man on our far right might be the "lookout",imo.

View attachment 90920

Fox showing pic looks like some kind of waist belt on the two on the left.

IMO only I think statements like this

“The NYPD and all our partners are keeping the people of this city safe,”

are pretty dumb to state and can come back to bite you, and in this world , most educated people know that is actually a crock!

If any of that a staement were true, well I guess we all would not be here , in this sitution once again

imo

I hear ya, but part of being a leader is reassuring people. JMO

I heard on fox that one was possibly in a suitcase on floor at leg level because of injuries.I am confused about that also.

All three suspects were apparently pushing trolleys which suggests that they had fairly large non-wheeled luggage. It may be that the suitcase detonated while it was still on the trolley.

Wow, Fox showing two on left only wearing one glove on left hand saying they are holding a dead mans switch.Hand on right were ungloved.

MSNBC is reporting that some hotels in Brussels are offering free accommodation to people stranded by the transportation closures.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back