Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure hope ISIS is not getting some crazy idea to take out a Nuke plant or anything like that.

There has been concern for some time that they are trying to acquire radioactive material to make dirty bombs to be detonated in cities. It's been reported recently that the SAS has been practising defusing such devices.

I like SKY, but I want another live tv. I am surpised what I am clicking on is not getting me "live", tv anywhere. Anyone help??

Efil tower to be lit in memory tonight

One explosion was in the oversize baggage area?

Starbucks near by (America capatalism or am I reading to much into it.

SKY

Starbucks are ubiquitous. It would be hard to bomb anywhere and not hit one.

NYC Mayor:

“The NYPD and all our partners are keeping the people of this city safe,” de Blasio said. “What the terrorists want is for us to change our ways. The terrorists want to undermine our democracy, they want undermine our values, they want to see us in panic. We refuse to be afraid, we refuse to change who we are. We are going to respond to their efforts to create chaos by showing them order, by showing our society functioning, our city functioning.”

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/22/nypd-brussels-terror-attack/

NBC Homeland Sec here is basically saying no alert here yet

More killed in metro no coverage there ?

TY I thought I was losing my marbles! AMerican Airlines - great way to get your messages across huh

I mean these places were "selected"

What is the actual name of the airport ?

What is the exact name of the metro station bombed ?

Zaventem,this is a area of Brussels.
If you are english then Brussels.Brussels has two languages,everything is in both dutch and french.Northern Belgium is Flemish/dutch speaking. Southern Belgium is Walloon and french speaking.

KCBD NewsChannel 11
Just now ·
UPDATE: The Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, claimed responsibility for the attacks at the Brussels Airport and a subway terminal Tuesday that killed at least 34 people.
http://bit.ly/1U5cl3W

Many more people move thro metro around the world than airports yet security there is much different NBC

Media still doing the "we do not know if it is over yet" I have come to beilive that is a ratings ploy more than much else IMO

Off to my Tai Chi class shortly. Then to figure out a random act of kindness. I urge others to do so as well. No matter how small. Human kindness is all we have in such tragic times.

Stoc
300px-MetroBrussel_Maalbeek.jpg
k images just wanted to see what it looks like

A volatile explosive nicknamed "Mother of Satan" was likely used in Tuesday's deadly attacks in Brussels, a security expert said NBC

perfected the art of making triacetone triperoxide (TATP), according to European terrorism expert Duncan Gardham.
The powerful explosive was used in the Paris attack and the 2005 London transit bombings but has rarely been seen since, he added.

made from products available at drug stores and acid — but requires distillation of hydrogen peroxide in large quantities.
"To make an effective bomb from it requires so much material that it isn't often used," Gardham said. "It also requires an electronic detonator that is not easy to come across."
However, it was used effectively by the Paris attackers including terror suspect Salah Abdeslam who was arrested Friday and is part of a cell centered on the Brussels district of Molenbeek.

suicide jackets and belts used in the various Nov. 13 atrocities in Paris all contained TATP and identical batteries and push-button detonators,prosecutors said.
Traces of it were also found during the recent raids targeting the terror cell in Brussels.

CNN reporting at this point 30 killed 230 injured in Brussels attacks

Many more people move thro metro around the world than airports yet security there is much different

Detonating bombs deep in metro/tube tunnels seems to cause more casualties than unconfined explosions do, presumably because the explosion cannot expand laterally so inflicts more damage up and down the carriages. We saw this with the London bombing in 2005.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back