Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=youtube;py3D6Do1Gbw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py3D6Do1Gbw[/video]

The Belgian intelligence and security services are hopeless

Actually they have done amazing stuff since Paris. Arresting scores of terrorists (hence todaY). Yesterday (will find link) they said neighbors (terrists also I assume ) kept the head guy safe .

CNN : A lot of terroruists are providing food housing etc to other terrirists. Right after Paris a lot of nations were stunned at how many terrorists cells are there and active and very sohpistcted.

I think the number was 64 arrests --

I would like to expand on this.

I am not sure about this. I tend to think that maybe the people who were hiding the terrorist may have been "sympathizers" of Isis rather than another terrorist and I think that could be one of the major problems.
Anyone who even remotely agrees or sympathises with ISIS interpretation of the words in their book about killing infidels could be part of the problem. These types of people could support ISIS either financially or in other ways by housing them directly.

Here is another example.
Thinking of the California terrorists who were staying with a parent.

Surely that parent knew what the son and wife were planning to do and they did nothing to warn authorities. There were strange people coming and going to that house in the weeks beforehand. Many people were reported by neighbors coming and going. So IMO that parent was a sympathizer with the son and daughters views. They had to know what they were doing. JMO

NYPD and NYC mayor to have a press conference soon on safety measures in NYC.

terrific a nuclear power plant in brussels is being evacuasted

from CNN so it may actually be two Duracell batteries were moved

BBC reporting: Brussels train stations to reopen in 5 minutes (at 4pm) as "people have got to get home somehow".

Traffic in the Brussels ring is bad,can take 2 hours to get in and out at rush hour. Train is much easier and faster.No one drives to Brussels unless you have too.Please pray everyone makes it home.

I have been up and basically here since about 5:30 a.m. ish. I feel like it's just all sinking in now! Prayers for those deceased and all affected by this horror.

terrific a nuclear power plant in brussels is being evacuasted

from CNN so it may actually be two Duracell batteries were moved

Just a precaution,only unnecessary people at Doel.No link only heard this am.

oh yuk

BREAKING: Belgian nuclear power plants evacuated after Brussels terror attack

Tihange nuclear power plant in Huy in the Belgian province of Liege where is this how far away from attack site this is scary

most of deaths in subway

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...planet-evacuated-after-Brussels-terror-attack

Two sus ecious packages found in some building -- again that is from CNN so it might be a late Christmas present.

Traffic in the Brussels ring is bad,can take 2 hours to get in and out at rush hour. Train is much easier and faster.No one drives to Brussels unless you have too.Please pray everyone makes it home.

I live in a public-transportation city as well....it's going to be a nerve-wracking ride for commuters in Brussels as they go home. They will be jumpy and numb at the same time. I also am 100% confident people will be tender and kind to each other. That happens in the wake of violence. Have faith in that.

CNN and NBC have live coverage of events in Belgium. Press conference soon re: security measures beefed up in NYC.

belgium-494983.jpg

'“At this time, there is no known indication that the attack has any nexus to New York City,” he said. “Until we learn more, the department has deployed additional counterterrorism resources across the city.”

The additional cops are deployed to crowded areas and transit stops to provide police presence and reassure the public, Davis said....

“Counterterrorism operations are deployed with heavy weapons, commercial vehicle inspections, and canine units at LaGuardia, JFK, Newark airports, the tunnels, the World Trade Center and PATH stations,” he said. “People should remain vigilant and report anything suspicious to the authorities.”'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...rity-brussels-terror-attack-article-1.2572875

NieuwsBlog | Brk ‏@nbbrk 2m2 minutes ago
Police searching residence in #Brussels believed to be launching point for 3 suspects in today's blasts, US officials say. Via NBC

https://twitter.com/nbbrk

Well I certainly hope that although they are sucidal messing around with nuclear anything would kill there family as well - lets not get into attacking nuclear power plants if you please -- good lord that stuff really creeps me out

Its already a catastrphe just waiting to happen without terrorists

[h=1]Most EU Nuclear Power Plants ‘Unsafe’[/h]
But the findings of the report, released in Brussels on Oct. 4, suggest that, contrary to feeling safe, EU citizens have good reason to be afraid.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/10/most-eu-nuclear-power-plants-unsafe/

I just recalled a few months ago a droan(drone?) was seen over tihange and security beefed up this happened right after Paris attacks.

Doel is an older and in need of upgrading.,they have been working over the years to shut it down.

Good! ALthough impossible it might be a really good idea to put solders around everyone of em on the planet, considering all the "love" the world is experiecing

geezzz

Well I certainly hope that although they are sucidal messing around with nuclear anything would kill there family as well - lets not get into attacking nuclear power plants if you please -- good lord that stuff really creeps me out

Its already a catastrphe just waiting to happen without terrorists

[h=1]Most EU Nuclear Power Plants ‘Unsafe’[/h]
But the findings of the report, released in Brussels on Oct. 4, suggest that, contrary to feeling safe, EU citizens have good reason to be afraid.

http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/10/most-eu-nuclear-power-plants-unsafe/

Do they have reason to believe the nuke plant has been compromised or is this out of an ' abundance of caution' type of thing?

Ugh. Another morning and another tragedy that has hit far too close to home. My cousin presently lives in Brussels [found out she's OK] and I lived there in 2004 when I was interning at the European Parliament. In fact, she now lives there because she loved visiting so much. She also works for the EP....

This happened across the street from my apartment, the bars where I used to spend hours with friends. I've heard from some slowly today but not all. This is so crazy-- I've lived in London, Paris, Brussels and the South of France. The only one that hasn't been seriously attacked by terror is Aix. I hate this. :(

I'm going to head over to Twitter soon and follow whatever hashtag is most active. Not all will be MSM, of course.

OH please Trump is on air saying what a mess Brussels is. Does that sound like appriate dialog at a time like this? What about condolences, we will be there for you all

world is justs losing. Can just imagine him in Oval Office and this is what kinda cr@p he gets on global tv and utters respulsive IMO

So, is this how we are going to behave - this is what we resort to, blaming a country - there called terroists for a reason. It has nothing to do wiht the "citizens". What did the citizens do it? Really pissed, Ishall calm down deep breath

CNN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back