Belgium - 32 Killed In Suicide Bombing At Brussels Airport, 22 March 2016 *arrests, Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tid bits

dont have twitter so for linking all i can say is these are tweets ! Hope that is ok mods but dont know how to do the Twitter junk!

In fact 76% of the time I have no idea how "I got there"!!

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio says authorities are in 'a high state of vigilance and readiness,' particularly in city's subway system - New York Times

Amtrak deploys extra officers to stations and trains in the US in response to attacks in Brussels

Brussels Airport to remain closed through Wednesday, says CEO - @BrusselsAirport

US House will hold moment of silence for victims of Brussels attacks around 2:45 pm ET on Tuesday - @dnewhauser

Photo: Messages in support of Brussels and attack victims written in chalk outside the Place de la Bourse, Paris - @stacey_anne84

Only the 2, 6 lines of Brussels subway reopening says Belgian interior ministry; threat level remains at 4 - @CrisiscenterBE

Eurostar announces limited train service to and from Brussels for passengers who must travel, already have tickets - @Eurostar

Belgian federal police searching Brussels residence in connection with attackers, says senior US intelligence official - NBC News

Video: Belgian Interior Minister Jan Jambon arrives at Brussels Airport to survey bombing scene - @jaffeebrys

Spooky, isn't it?

:(

Good to know what to look out for.I always would look out for packages unaddressed and bulky coats on train.We went through the Grand Plaza and a man was carrying a large box next to me and my husband mentioned what he may be carrying but it was so crowded we could not move away.

MSNBC reporting that more attacks are anticipated and that other capital cities are considered to be at risk. Comments that this attack could spur on the push for England to leave the EU. (So good to hear Andrea Mitchell's calm reporting.)

Sorry if this has been posted

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-35869266

ceks7vqukaat-sb.jpg

Are both men wearing a dark glove on their left hand only? If so, maybe that is a clue to watch for generally, imo.
Wonder if 3rd man on right has a camera in his hat?

Wow, Fox showing two on left only wearing one glove on left hand saying they are holding a dead mans switch.Hand on right were ungloved.

That is messed up, what are they afraid of fingerprints after they blow up a bunch of innocent people !!

Michael Jackson infatution?

That is just messed up

That is messed up, what are they afraid of fingerprints after they blow up a bunch of innocent people !!

Michael Jackson infatution?

That is just messed up

I am assuming the glove hides wires and devices (though I have no idea what this device would look like....but airport security would, I hope). You would think, though, they would wear a pair of gloves not just a glove on one hand. (They will wear a pair from now on, probably.)

YUCK. All-around YUCKINESS.

That is messed up, what are they afraid of fingerprints after they blow up a bunch of innocent people !! Michael Jackson infatution? That is just messed up
Missing fingers? Hidden tattoos? Perhaps that is the hand that needs protection from paper cuts?
A signal to their accomplices?

MSNBC reporting that more attacks are anticipated and that other capital cities are considered to be at risk.

There's reported to be intelligence chatter suggesting that attacks are being planned on German cities but nothing clear at present.

Comments that this attack could spur on the push for England to leave the EU. (So good to hear Andrea Mitchell's calm reporting.)

Indeed. The world outside the EU is much bigger than the world inside it.

“We are with Europe but not of it; we are linked but not compromised. We are associated but not absorbed. If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea.” — Winston Churchill, House of Commons on May 11, 1953.

We got an alert from the airport prior to leaving saying there was new security to go through.It was before they check or xray luggage.Not sure exactley what it was,we had to put our ticket to be scanned but it did not work for us so we had to get help and go through a different gate.They spent alot of money for this and it did not work,but I think it was for the airplanes.

Are both men wearing a dark glove on their left hand only? If so, maybe that is a clue to watch for generally, imo.
Wonder if 3rd man on right has a camera in his hat?

Fox said this is a deadmans switch for a bomb/device.They are hiding the switch in the glove.

MSNBC reporting that more attacks are anticipated and that other capital cities are considered to be at risk. Comments that this attack could spur on the push for England to leave the EU. (So good to hear Andrea Mitchell's calm reporting.)

I feel sick to my stomach.

No words for these cockroaches.

Fox said this is a deadmans switch for a bomb/device.They are hiding the switch in the glove.

MSNBC saying the glove is hiding the string which is the detonator. Similar to that used in Paris attacks.

NBC

[h=2]A suspicious package bound for Munich was discovered in an airport in Namibia Thursday, prompting officials to warn of a possible impending terrorist attack. NBC's Stephanie Gosk reports.[/h]

We wanted to fly into Paris instead of Brussels on the trip in Dec. but because of the attacks in Paris did not.I have never been to Paris and thought it was not a good time to go how ironic.

Europe carriers canceiling flights to Brussels

NBC

I've no doubt there are jihadists in the UK, but so far the security services have managed to keep a lid on all but an occasional "minor" attack since 2005. The UK benefits from being outside of Schengen and of making it very difficult to get hold of assault-type weapons. I say "minor", as people have been killed but knives have generally been involved rather than firearms and explosives, and one of the recent attacks seems to have been the result of mental illness rather than actual jihadist intent.

But sooner or later, our luck will almost certainly run out.
They're already here. (UK that is) they've already deported and/or jailed some. Don't forget the shoebox bomber. The 2 that murdered Lee Rigby. There's sleeper cells all over the UK. Main cities concerned would be London Portsmouth Dover Bristol Birmingham Manchester Leeds Oxford Rotherham Glasgow Edinburgh. And a whole lot more besides.
Increasingly over the last 10 years. We have seen an influx of migrant workers from EU. You've seen n heard of them much more now becuz instead of coming in there 100s they are coming in there 1000s now. The jungle in Calais has been there since the Chunnel has been open. (Hubby is an EU trucker and had many try jump his rig)
For all those migrants that enter legally thru EU you've got quadruple of them entering illegally.
'Borders without borders' as Ms Merkel states. That's how she wanted the EU to shape up. Now I think she's biting her tongue at that idealism. And backtracking now is NOT going to be easy.
As ISIS/Daesh have reported time and time again since Paris. Since before Paris. 'There are already jihadists in your countries. They infiltrated with the refugees'
They need to be stopped. And soon. Our prisons are too full to put them in for life sentences. Besides why should we pay for them to have 3 meals a day n a bed. Our Vets can't even get that!
So deport them back from whence they came.... all this is as always moo.
And I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I'm not racist. I just love my country. Namaste ♡

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

NBC

[h=2]A suspicious package bound for Munich was discovered in an airport in Namibia Thursday, prompting officials to warn of a possible impending terrorist attack. NBC's Stephanie Gosk reports.[/h]

Thursday?

They're already here. (UK that is) they've already deported and/or jailed some. Don't forget the shoebox bomber. The 2 that murdered Lee Rigby. There's sleeper cells all over the UK. Main cities concerned would be London Portsmouth Dover Bristol Birmingham Manchester Leeds Oxford Rotherham Glasgow Edinburgh. And a whole lot more besides.
Increasingly over the last 10 years. We have seen an influx of migrant workers from EU. You've seen n heard of them much more now becuz instead of coming in there 100s they are coming in there 1000s now. The jungle in Calais has been there since the Chunnel has been open. (Hubby is an EU trucker and had many try jump his rig)
For all those migrants that enter legally thru EU you've got quadruple of them entering illegally.
'Borders without borders' as Ms Merkel states. That's how she wanted the EU to shape up. Now I think she's biting her tongue at that idealism. And backtracking now is NOT going to be easy.
As ISIS/Daesh have reported time and time again since Paris. Since before Paris. 'There are already jihadists in your countries. They infiltrated with the refugees'
They need to be stopped. And soon. Our prisons are too full to put them in for life sentences. Besides why should we pay for them to have 3 meals a day n a bed. Our Vets can't even get that!
So deport them back from whence they came.... all this is as always moo.
And I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. I'm not racist. I just love my country. Namaste ♡

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi GiGI!

We got an alert from the airport prior to leaving saying there was new security to go through.It was before they check or xray luggage.Not sure exactley what it was,we had to put our ticket to be scanned but it did not work for us so we had to get help and go through a different gate.They spent alot of money for this and it did not work,but I think it was for the airplanes.

They also randomly inspect people at the gate.They will personally go through your bags and pat you down at the gate.So they have good security for the planes just not before security.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back