BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please tell me I am not crazy. I see at the end of this afternoon's thread that people are saying that Baez never asked George about the supposed sex abuse. I could have sworn he did. And George denied it. In fact we discussed at the time.
:banghead::banghead:

JB was wrong as far as I am concerned this morning saying that this trial was about what happened to Caylee...IT IS NOT...It is ABOUT who killed Caylee.

So the DT is ADMITTING to the child's death, but they are fighting the decomp and death hair in the car trunk. ???????
Excellent point!

They are fighting what will be easily proven by science, provided by the FBI in Quantico, Virginia!

But, they are admitting that Casey knowingly lied to law enforcement, concealed a child's death, mistreated her daughters corpse, cost the taxpayers thousands upon thousands of dollars, on and on.

My head is spinning.

Please tell me I am not crazy. I see at the end of this afternoon's thread that people are saying that Baez never asked George about the supposed sex abuse. I could have sworn he did. And George denied it. In fact we discussed at the time.
Baez never asked GA about the sex abuse on the stand today.

Has he in the past? I really don't remember.

Kronk stealing Caylee's body. Huge problem with that: From where did he take it?

GA helping to cover up Caylee's death: Why didn't Baez ask GA where Caylee's remains originally lay?

GA sexually abusing KC: Why didn't Baez at least ask GA about it on cross?

The big hole in the opening statement is that Baez ignored it, when he should have locked GA in, if Baez's version of events were true. Not that it had any merit to begin with, but he negated his own opening statement; it's worthless now, for sure.

Not to mention Baez's opening statement ignored KC happily prancing around Orlando for 31 days.

My opinions.

Holes, it is an abyss that baez created. He doesn't get his name capitalized after today. It was the worst defense going. Unbelievable. He never addressed what happened with the tape and who put it on her mouth and where did they take her after it, unless I missed it, I did not hear it. When the defense has to give up questioning his MAIN SUSPECT because the objections are overwhelmingly sustained, he is in HUGE TROUBLE. And Ashton did just that. The man is getting raves on HLN and I want to know if they watched the same thing I did. He was vulgar, he lied about George not asking what happened when he came home that night BECAUSE you can CLEARLY HEAR HIM SAY "WHAT, WHAT" AS CINDY IS TELLING HIM CAYLEE IS GONE. This is how bad his prep was for this case. I know the voice of George is on that tape and I know the state noticed it and said something when Baez reiterated. That is a good example of how bad BAez is. KC get ready for prison because it is waiting for you, imo.

Jeff Ashton asked George about the alleged sex abuse, and George denied it.

Baez never brought it up to George's face, while George was on the stand, at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

And how does Baez go from Lee Anthony coming into her room (which she claimed), to George putting his Pen** in her mouth? Why go after George in this way other than Casey knowing for a fact that her brother would not stand up and take this garbage, but she just might get her dad to do it.

Casey continued to lie for one reason. She's guilty of 1st degree murder.

IMO:

Notice also that JB said: she could have his pen..in her mouth...

not,

she did have

Those are two very different statements. Could have, is a what if..., did have is a statement of fact. So JB was very cagey in that regard.

All I can say is Jose did not think this thru!

That's for sure. However, this might be the best he could come up with. He really has a case he can't win, imo-and maybe he realizes it. I don't know if the best attorney in the world could get her off. You just can't explain away her "story" (or rather "stories) reasonably. There is such a huge mountain of evidence against her.

Not only did Kronk steal Caylee's body but he moved it all over creation without getting his DNA on her or the bags she was in. If bones are missing I assume that the DT is contending he messed with her remains.

THEN...as he's hiding Caylee he calls the police several times?

Baez never brought it up to George's face, while George was on the stand, at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seeeeeeeeeeeee. This is why I ask you guys. Because YOU know. I just found it and went "DUH" It was JA.

Thanks much!!

Ashton asked and YES he denied it and IMO was believeable:rocker:

Great thread!

My three biggest holes are:

1) ICA sitting in jail for three years waiting for a trial because of Caylee's accidental death. Never even mind being up for the DP. If there was any way ICA could have gotten out during these last three years, you bet she would have in a heartbeat.

2) JB saying that "LA also abused ICA but it never reached the level GA's abuse did."
Then JB says that, "LA's abuse got so bad, the FBI gave LA a paternity test."

Which is it Mr. Baez? hmmm?

3) RC hiding Caylee's body, but there was a Caylee death band hair found in ICA's trunk and the decomp odor.

Soooo, we're to believe that RC hid Caylee's body in ICA's car and she never knew?

Eh Em...

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guess even JB knew better than to confront George directly.

I swear to cheese and crackers, that while Baez was delivering his opening statement, I expected him to say at any moment, 'Then the ship hovered above Caylee's body for a few minutes, before beaming it aboard...'

But then how did RK end up with the body?

(kidding!)

2) JB saying that "LA also abused ICA but it never reached the level GA's abuse did."
Then JB says that, "LA's abuse got so bad, the FBI gave LA a paternity test."

Which is it Mr. Baez? hmmm?

Exactly! It was ridiculous for JB to point out that "It got so bad" that they gave LA a paternity test. Rumors were flying, it would have been negligent to not test them both just to rule them out, it's proof of nothing.

So what did GA do with Caylee's body after she was found drowned? If GA and ICA really found her as JB says, did they hide that from CA? And come up with this nanny story togeether?

You mean the nonexistant nanny that watched her for 2 years. Yeah, that's a good one, let's blame it on the person that doesn't exist!

That George and KC lived in such fear of Cindy that they conspired to hide the death of her grandchild. I suspect Caylee's absence would have been noted at some point by the "evil and scary" Cindy.

That Roy Kronk had the body and kept it hidden for months waiting to collect on his payday.

That Casey would wait three years to tell the "truth." I think she would have done told the "truth" sooner except she has no idea what the "truth" is. Casey and the truth are strangers.

The difference between the States opening statement and the DT is the State was all fact and the DT was all speculation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ewpcg77
Back