bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This guy sounds as bad as Bo Dietl, the NY PI hired in the Lauren Spierer case. After he compared the Bloomington police chief to Gomer Pyle on national television, the Indiana attorney general issued a statement that he and his partners were breaking the law because they're not licensed to practice in Indiana. Oh, and big surprise, the BPD received complaints of harrassment against them. Bottom feeders.

I would pay good money to hear him say 'what the &$#^ is a chitlin'

Thank you katydid23 and curiositycat! It's great to be here!

OK....I feel safe in saying that no one in his right mind should take "credit" for hiring a PI that calls himself "Wild Bill." Scenery chewing? What does that mean? What is he, a dog?
(No offense, Woof)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you katydid23 and curiositycat! It's great to be here!

I agre with you about the Haleigh Cummings vibe, sadly. It seems like the stories are inconsistent. But the general circumstances eeerily similar. Kids watching a video while going to sleep, mom in bed, never hearing anything, until dad arrives home from work, to find the girl missing?

OK....I feel safe in saying that no one in his right mind should take "credit" for hiring a PI that calls himself "Wild Bill." Scenery chewing? What does that mean? What is he, a dog?
(No offense, Woof)

More leg h*mping than scenery chewing

HOW did this guy hook up with the parents?

"This stuff's made in New York City" Pace Picante Sauce Commercial, 1980's. He'll be as out of place in Kansas as Salsa made in NYC back then. LOL Make the circus go away!

This guy to me is looking for his fame and money along with NBC, like a couple others we've seen. Too old of an attempt, won't work. Seen it, been there. Done with them wanting attention.

Anyone remember this one? xoxo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxnieYctVM"]This Stuff's Made In New York City!!! Pace Thick & Chunky - YouTube[/ame]

Warning........... no more name calling or name variations. This is your only warning. You may call this person the PI or by his name. Nothing else. Thanks.

If the networks hired this guy? It is for the sole purpose of having an "investigative" side for their 20/20 and Dateline shows. This is the perfect story for those shows. Pretty obvious that police are giving the media nothing in this story.

MOO: Hired for the family! While the networks are paying this guys bill he is working for the family. The family couldn't have it out there in any shape or form they are paying for this. They didn't have the money to do this so my guess is this was part of the deal agreement they had with networks that they would pay attorney if one is needed, and networks hired a PI to prove she is innocent so the networks don't have to fork over major bucks for an attorney. Something like that.

Warning........... no more name calling or name variations. This is your only warning. You may call this person the PI or by his name. Nothing else. Thanks.

Oh...jeez. You're just like my real grandma. Can't we have a little fun?

Is this the PI's twitter? Normally we only allow MSM. Or is this a random twitter?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tx-tinman
Back