bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh...jeez. You're just like my real grandma. Can't we have a little fun?

I am too young too be your grandmother I assure you and I'm tons of fun. I love my posters. But the rules keep it nice for all. :great:

If you find Bill Stanton's twitter if he has one send one of us the link and we can look at it. Thanks! xoxoxo

O silly me! I thought that the private in private investigator was an operative word. Wow. Just wow.

If this guy is going to be speaking for the family, it will be a PR nightmare. If they are innocent, I feel very bad for them, as I am sure they are very naive about this stuff.

Why would networks hire a media hoar PI? What investment or deal are they protecting? Honestly! This is getting cheesier by the minute...

Does anyone know of a stranger abduction where the victim was under the age of 1 year? A solved crime or a crime where there was a happy ending? The abductions referenced in earlier posts were all female between the ages of 6-12 I believe.. and they were committed by sexual predators. I can't think of any for a 10 month old altho Im sure it exists somewhere...

Stranger abductions of infants happen. Carlina White is one. Found her mom 23 years later. According to this article, they are rare: http://www.thereporter.com/wirenews/ci_19075450

"The recovery rate for infants is very, very high. There is real hope here," added Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in Arlington, Va.

But the experts acknowledge that investigators often focus on close relatives when a baby goes missing, in part because statistics show that far more infants and young children are killed by a parent than a stranger.

"Suspicion almost always falls heavily on the parents, especially when it's young kids," Finkelhor said. "Fifteen hundred parents kill their kids every year, and that's heavily focused on the under 1 year of age category."

Allen said his organization has handled 278 infant abduction cases during his nearly three decades with the group. Only 13 cases involved a stranger coming into a home and taking a baby, and all but one of those children were recovered unharmed.

I totally agree. I just don't understand why a major network is paying this guy? What's in it for them?

Drama?

Out of over 270 infant kidnappings since the 80's, only 12 were not returned home safe.

My baby brother Christopher is one of those 12. www.findchristopher.com. We have have searched for him for 25 years. His disappearance is eerily similiar to Lisa's. Both snatched from their crib in the middle of the night. My family hired private investigators shortly after Christopher's disappearance when it became apparent that LE wasn't investigating. Sadly after my parents spent thousands of dollars on PI's, they too didn't impress. They had never worked a missing child case before, yet alone a baby kidnapped from his crib. It was my Mom who became an amateur detective out of necessity, and the information she uncovered has lead to my brothers case being re-examined finally.

My baby brother Christopher is one of those 12. www.findchristopher.com. We have have searched for him for 25 years. His disappearance is eerily similiar to Lisa's. Both snatched from their crib in the middle of the night. My family hired private investigators shortly after Christopher's disappearance when it became apparent that LE wasn't investigating. Sadly after my parents spent thousands of dollars on PI's, they too didn't impress. They had never worked a missing child case before, yet alone a baby kidnapped from his crib. It was my Mom who became an amateur detective out of necessity, and the information she uncovered has lead to my brothers case being re-examined finally.

Did LE suspect your family of being involved ? It must be a devastating experience to lose a baby in the middle of the night. I am so sorry.

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Bill Stanton says his private investigator services are being paid for by a "wealthy benefactor," close to #LisaIrwin family.

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Take it for what it's worth, he is an NBC correspondent

Did LE suspect your family of being involved ? It must be a devastating experience to lose a baby in the middle of the night. I am so sorry.

Absolutely they did. And they should look at the family in these types of cases. My Mom failed a polygraph also, and once she did LE formed a myopic view. It's hard to wrap your head around the fact that someone could come into your home in the middle of the night and the family didn't hear anything, the baby didn't wake up, neighbors didn't see anything, and so on. And on top of it my baby brothers crib was in my Parents room. I was 15 and slept in the next room over. The problem is that my brothers investigators didn't look beyond that and it hindered my brothers case from being solved. My Parents have devoted their lives to finding their son. We do have a suspect.

Nima Shaffe
@NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
#WildBill the owner of this firm: http://bit.ly/qF1peC His slogan, "Truth Matters." #findbabylisa #lisairwin
10 minutes ago via bitly Favorite Retweet Reply

It is possible that he is there as part of this firm he is a partner with called QVerity. I'd say it is quite a team:

http://www.qverity.com/about/

I wonder...do we know if this PI has ever worked a missing infant let alone a missing child case?

My first thought when I saw him begin to speak was...oh no, another Baez-full-of-himself-wannabe...maybe JI's sister wasn't so bad after all.:waitasec:

This guy raises the hair on the back of my neck. I am sooo disappointed. First these poor children are helpless victims and then these jokers come along and exploit them all over again. Whether these parents are guilty or innocent I am so sorry they are trusting in media and media hounds instead of LE and a good attorney.

Just my perspective.

I just saw his pic and remember him from some tv shows; he WILL get his azz kicked in KCMO. Those boyz don't play.

Wow. I visited your brother's website. I am so sorry for you and your entire family. Sleuthers should note that while your mom failed a polygraph, she had been heavily medicated from the trauma at the time she took the test.

Also, your family had been stalked for some time, by a crazy woman who had also stalked another man before, breaking into his house, taking pictures and camping outside his kids' school.

This woman, Emma Manzanares Bradshaw, has refused to take a poly and was hospitalized in the past, several times.

Do you guys know where she is? Have you been able to determine whether she has or had any other kids with her at any time since your brother disappeared besides the son mentioned in the website? Has her adult son been ruled out definitively as your brother?

Wow. Your brother's case is a lesson to me to not jump to conclusions. The polygraph thing makes sense. I will have to take a step back on baby's Lisa's case and just wait and see.

BTW, there was a another case recently in which a missing girl's parents failed polygraphs - Breann Rodriguez. She was found dead and a neighbor arrested and charged with her murder. http://abcnews.go.com/US/breeann-rodriguezs-training-wheels-found-miles-home/story?id=14289852

OMG ... I just watched this video ...

This "investigator" is so "full of himself" ... what a big load of b...s...

MOO ...

He does seem a bit arrogant. I wonder if some of that is nerves, though. Nerves can make a person seem that way. I'm good at spotting hidden nerves and I saw some hard swallowing going on. But I don't know. If he's known and used to being public, then he's likely not nervous a bit. I've never heard of him before.

I also note that the family standing behind him looks absolutely devastated. Didn't see Lisa's parents, though.

Where are you baby?

Bringing this over from the other thread, because I meant to post it here....

I hope the PI gives us some answers by tracking things like the homeless guy or handyman, who is now absent from the neighborhood, and who raises my hinky meter, because it reminds me of the Elizabeth Smart case. Even though that guy had been inside the house and there's no evidence this guy had (that the family knows of).

In the Smart case, that guy came into a house at night that was absolutely full of people. Into a bedroom with another young girl, and got Elizabeth out of the house and kept her quite nearby in the woods with searchers right nearby. In this case, an advantage might be that a younger child would be harder to threaten and more likely just to cry - unless she was drugged.

But the possibility of someone who was watching the house and waiting is real to me.

Also, I think people overstate the whole "whoever it was knew the layout" thing. Frankly, the house isn't that large and there aren't that many possibilities about where the bedrooms would be. Anyone watching the house could figure out where the kitchen is, bedrooms, etc. As someone noted upthread, even a juvenile burglar, really anyone who's been in a few homes, can be in and out in no time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back