bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. I visited your brother's website. I am so sorry for you and your entire family. Sleuthers should note that while your mom failed a polygraph, she had been heavily medicated from the trauma at the time she took the test.

Also, your family had been stalked for some time, by a crazy woman who had also stalked another man before, breaking into his house, taking pictures and camping outside his kids' school.

This woman, Emma Manzanares Bradshaw, has refused to take a poly and was hospitalized in the past, several times.

Do you guys know where she is? Have you been able to determine whether she has or had any other kids with her at any time since your brother disappeared besides the son mentioned in the website? Has her adult son been ruled out definitively as your brother?

Wow. Your brother's case is a lesson to me to not jump to conclusions. The polygraph thing makes sense. I will have to take a step back on baby's Lisa's case and just wait and see.

BTW, there was a another case recently in which a missing girl's parents failed polygraphs - Breann Rodriguez. She was found dead and a neighbor arrested and charged with her murder. http://abcnews.go.com/US/breeann-rodriguezs-training-wheels-found-miles-home/story?id=14289852

We didn't know for some time after Christopher's disappearance that we had been being stalked. And we started to piece things together. We did receive hang up calls everyday in the morning for weeks before my brothers disappearance and didn't take them seriously. If only! My mom had gone to the grocery store the day my brother was kidnapped and she felt as though she was being followed, so much so that she turned around to ask the lady if she needed help. Her name had been given to LE the day after my brother's disappearance, but they never even pulled police records on her or the court record you read. My family was the first to request the record from the court. It really is unbelievable. Just like Lisa's case, LE was getting 100's of tips in the first few weeks and they were reacting to them, but overwhelmed I am sure. And at the same time looking at my family with suspision.

We know where EB is. She hasn't had any other children. Her son is not my brother.

Websleuths has set up a link to discuss my brothers case.

This PI better be careful or he will find himself in jail for interfering in a police investigation.

Wow! I just woke up to all the buzz that happened while I was sleeping about this PI. Since I was sleepin' while y'all were talkin' :) most, if not all, of this has probably already been posted, but just in case something interesting wasn't caught, here are all the tweets I've found so far about the PI from reporters and news stations. *Really* interesting stuff!

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
BREAKING #LISAIRWIN family speaking in 10 minutes. Will live stream on KCTV5 and KCTV5.com
7 hours ago

MattKadel Matt Kadel
@lazlothebuzz #wildbill wants you to believe it isn't the family footing his bill. He isn't working for free. @DeAnnSmithkc
5 hours ago

MattKadel Matt Kadel
To coach them w/ the media? RT @NimaKCTV5 #wildbill has been handed to families paid for by the networks on more than 1 occasion.
5 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@NimaKCTV5 I am not sure that the family has hired. :)
6 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
DEAR KANSAS CITY MEDIA. The private investigator is working with #lisairwin family. Has NOT been hired apparently by the family.
6 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@pphillip Are you SURE that the family hired him? He has been hired by the networks in other cases.
6 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@amnewsboy @heycameraman more telling? He was listed as a security coordinator for Good Morning America #lisairwin
6 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@dannyboi965 Again, working with the family, not for family. Important distinction
5 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@BHIndepMO How do you know he's not getting paid? He has apparently been on the networks payroll before in cases.
5 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@Heycameraman really? I'm missing that CBS reference. Can you share? :DD
5 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
Latest developments in #lisairwin case including #wildbill #bill stanton bit.ly/rnvXuZ
5 hours ago

DeAnnSmithkc DeAnn Smith
@lazlothebuzz Again, working with and working for are important distinctions :)
5 hours ago

KCTV5_10PM Julie Kellogg
Family of Lisa Irwin expected to make statement any minute now. @JeaneneKCTV5 is live on scene.
7 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
WATCH LIVE: As the family of #LisaIrwin addresses the media. Tune in online. KCTV5.com and catch @JeaneneKCTV5 at 10 with an update. #KCTV5
6 hours ago

KCTV5_9PM Abbie Sanderson
There's a private investigator (Bill Stanton) helping in the case of Baby Lisa Irwin. We'll likely see more of him in the coming days.
6 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
The family of #LisaIrwin has hired Bill Stanton a private eye 2 #findbabylisa and despite family being there,parents were not.#findlisairwin
6 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Private Investigator for family of #LisaIrwin asks public 2 keep one eye out for the "bad guy."Says he knows people will have eye on family.
6 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin no where to be seen at the #findbabylisa presser held just before 10. Where were they? #LisaIrwin
6 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
@NewJerzeyBoy @bluejean24 I would guess that's the question many are asking right now in the case to #findbabylisa #KCTV5 #LisaIrwin
6 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
@DeAnnSmithkc @amnewsboy @heycameraman Aren't they the ones paying for their legal council? Just wondering.
6 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
@KrisColvin he was brought in to help the family of #LisaIrwin and to #findbabylisa. Where was the parents during the press conference??
5 hours ago

KCTV5 KCTV5 - Kansas City
Prominent PI joins search for missing Lisa Irwin: A private investigator who has done work for national networks... bit.ly/oAJMuE
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
@KrisColvin I couldn't agree more with you. @kcpolice have been working hard and continue to do so. I viewed it as a slap in their face.
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Prominent PI joins search for missing baby - KCTV 5: bit.ly/n90Wdh via @AddThis
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Reading a lot about #wildbill #BillStanton on the web. Man has been handed to families paid for by the networks on more than 1 occasion.
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Who is 'Wild Bill'?: on.msnbc.com/nWogMe via @msnbc #findbabylisa #lisairwin
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
The Not So Private Eye that's come in to help the family of #LisaIrwin: shar.es/boQOX #findbabylisa #findlisairwin
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
#WildBill the owner of this firm: bit.ly/qF1peC His slogan, "Truth Matters." #findbabylisa #lisairwin
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Read more about #WildBill on his personal blog: bit.ly/pKcjDN #BillStanton #findbabylisa #findlisairwin #LisaIrwin
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
@MattKadel Hard to say what purpose #wildbill #BillStanton will serve in the coming days. We will definitely see what he does, if anything.
4 hours ago

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
Bill Stanton says his private investigator services are being paid for by a "wealthy benefactor," close to #LisaIrwin family.
5 hours ago

sarahjclark sarahjclark
WATCH LIVE: Lisa Irwin's family to release statement to public. bit.ly/IeGl
7 hours ago

sarahjclark sarahjclark
Irwin family hires private investigator 'Wild Bill.' He releases statement on their behalf. Watch it in full here: bit.ly/nDhDzn
6 hours ago

sarahjclark sarahjclark
Fully updated story regarding statement released by newly hired Irwin family private investigator, 'Wild Bill.' bit.ly/nDhDzn
5 hours ago

sarahjclark sarahjclark
@Heycameraman Yeah my tweet mite hav been misleading. My mistake. In the story I say it's unclear if the fam hired him or an outside source.
5 hours ago

DanaKCTV5 Dana Wright
@kcklo63 @ms_nene I'm just not thinkin kcpd is gonna embrace a p.I. Wild bill or not...
5 hours ago

NimaKCTV5 Nima Shaffe
Good Point: The private investigator is working with #lisairwin family. Has NOT been hired apparently by the family. (via @DeAnnSmithkc)
6 hours ago

kcklo63 kcklo63
So here's a NY Magazine feature on the #lisairwin private eye, Bill Stanton. He sounds like quite the character: bit.ly/r96a9F
6 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
BREAKING: #lisairwin family now has a private investigator.
6 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
Private investigator: 'I'm here to find the truth....' #lisairwin
6 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
Not sure why parents of #LisaIrwin not at presser. Efforting...
6 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
@bluejean24 you are correct he's NOT hired by fam. Trying to contact sarah now.
6 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
@sarahjclark FYI. I dont believe he was hired by fam. Everyone else is reporting he's 'helping' the fam. :)
5 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
@KrisColvin @GMA @dannyboi965 to be fair Bill Stanton has done alot of consulting with all the networks.
5 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
@MattKadel I wouldn't bet money on law enforcement calling him. Outside of that no idea as of right now.
5 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
RT @amnewsboy: Who is Bill Stanton? msnbc.msn.com/id/17422420/ns… #lisairwin
6 hours ago

Heycameraman HC
Interesting read on Bill Stanton PI helping #lisairwin family. bit.ly/nCHRNa #wildbill
5 hours ago

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
A "wealthy benefactor" close to #LisaIrwin's family hired P.I. Bill Stanton to help. Details on @NBCActionNews Today. bit.ly/oDJnTv
51 minutes ago

Thank you, BeanE, I slept through it too, and this helps.

I think we can call this case an official media circus now. Oh well, I imagine ratings and viewership and website readership were dropping off after the end of the Casey Anthony trial.

Just my opinion, of course.

I went to bed too! Of course i missed something new, thats how it always happens.

Fell asleep promptly after the press conference with this guy, so I missed all the infoz about him. Thanks for the twitter round up!

Someone said earlier this guy seems a lot like Bo Dietl, I agree. I for see lots of friction between Stanton and LE and locals in the near future.

If this guy was indeed hired by the corporate media, all I can say is WOW. Not surprising, but just... Wow at their brazenness.

Private investigator: 'I'm here to find the truth....' #lisairwin
6 hours ago

Well, if he can do that, yay! but it's hard to think of things that this one guy could do that all the LE with their resources aren't already doing.

Is the family prepared to tell him things they aren't telling LE? That could help him find the truth.

KellyKCTV5 Kelly Jones
he has worked w sly stallone&bruce willis but will it help bring baby home?Prominent PI joins search bit.ly/mXltcm via @AddThis
29 minutes ago

KellyKCTV5 Kelly Jones
he has worked w sly stallone&bruce willis but will it help bring baby home?Prominent PI joins search bit.ly/mXltcm via @AddThis
29 minutes ago

Wow!! I read he wasn't hired by family? Who hired him? Trying to keep up with all the threads and new developments. Why does breaking news always happen when I'm fast asleep. :sigh:

Round-up of news articles about the PI. I just collected them to tweet them - thought I'd share here for those like me who are just waking up and missed all this last night!

Lisa Irwin's Family Gets Help From Private Eye - KMBC Kansas City >> http://bit.ly/pOxhVe
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29450328/detail.html

Missing baby LISA IRWIN: Irwin Family Hires Private Investigator 'Wild Bill' - WDAF Fox4KC >> bit.ly/ozSkfh
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...or-releases-statement-20111011,0,896224.story

Who is PI Bill Stanton? - Dateline NBC - Wild Bill: Missing baby Lisa Irwin >> on.msnbc.com/oDs6u7
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/1742242...ching_your_back/t/who-wild-bill/#.TpVmLJsg_UD

Prominent PI joins search for missing baby Lisa Irwin - KCTV 5 >> bit.ly/n4rsIr
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15671844...now-assisting-in-search-for-missing-baby-lisa

The Not So Private Eye Bill Stanton - Missing baby Lisa Irwin >> bit.ly/nPYSLZ
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/crimelaw/features/4259/

Missing baby Lisa Irwin case: PI Bill Stanton personal blog >> bit.ly/rc0csl
http://www.blogger.com/profile/16694009844381929642

Missing baby Lisa Irwin family seeks assistance from private investigator - NBCActionNews >> bit.ly/p7WTC0
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ly-seeks-assistance-from-private-investigator

Private investigator now looking into missing baby Lisa Irwin disappearance - Crime Scene KC >> bit.ly/q7cn20
http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_s...ow-looking-into-lisa-irwin-disappearance.html

Private investigator joins search for missing Missouri girl baby Lisa Irwin - CNN >> bit.ly/qNH8UR
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/12/justice/missouri-missing-girl/

Missing baby Lisa Irwin neighbors have mixed emotions about police search - NBCActionNews >> bit.ly/pOG8Rh
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...hbors-have-mixed-emotions-about-police-search

Private investigator joins search for missing baby Lisa Irwin - Kansas City Star bit.ly/pnjmkj
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/11/3201981/private-investigator-joins-lisa.html

KellyKCTV5 Kelly Jones
29 minutes ago

They are name dropping for the PI now? Are we supposed to be impressed by this?

I can see the networks having someone like this on their payroll - how many times has the press said "we have learned *advertiser censored* from sources close to the investigation". The PI is hoping to get info from LE - LE will only use this guy to their advantage. In my estimation, the press has been partly responsible for hindering LE with getting answers they need. The press is hoping to have a long time profitable career of this case as we have seen in Florida - jmho

Not sure why this guy was hired by whomever. I just hope this case doesn't turn out to be a circus like CA's case.

Baby Lisa needs to be found and there is no time for a circus. She's only 10 months old. I thought LE was doing a good job but maybe they did have tunnel vision, IDK. Hope this PI will truly do an investigation. If he starts to appear on all the news networks shows like TODAY or talk shows like Dr. Phil, I will lose all faith in him. It would mean he's doing it for ratings and $$ rather than for Lisa.

:sigh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46