Billings -Couple with 12 adopted children murdered #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white shirt wasn't a driver, IMO. It COULD be the person that was SUPPOSED TO disable security. I really feel like some folks here are being way too defensive with regard to the Billings. In NONE of my posts do I suggest the Billings were guilty of anything! And let's not pretend that Sheriff Morgan did not say this case was a "humdinger". It involves much more than a simple home invasion/robbery, BUT that is the "case" local LE is confined to. The DEA, ATF and FBI are ALSO working on a case DIRECTLY related to the Billings murders, ok? The "runawaychild" has been pursuing her cause since at least 2006 and many of her posts and articles were written PRIOR to the Billings murders. I only suggested checking it out to become familiar with the issue.

According to PNJ, BB leant JPG Jr money to open a martial arts studio:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090720/NEWS01/90720010

:furious::furious::furious:
I wonder if he was telling the truth. The guy loans him money and that's the thanks he gets? Did it say it was a loan in the article? I wasn't sure from reading it if it were loaned or donated. If it were a loan I wonder if he was in default.

Do you think that is what the article is talking about adoption on the black market?

I think that is what SHE the one who has been doing these videos and such is thinking in regards to the Billings family.

From what I've seen regarding the Billings family's adoptions most of them were private and didn't come from state agencies, which could raise flags with some people, but is a legal way to adopt.

However the majority of her ramblings have been about illegals being brought over for real estate developing by people with maybe a little power.

And while some of her claims are a bit out there for even me to digest, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida that I know of had boat loads of illegals doing the construction work in new subdivisions.

When Hurricane Katrina hit, the massive number of illegals in southeast became obvious, however the media didn't seem to want to talk about it much.

Are all of these suspects in a gang together?

What is the glue holding all this disparate people together? Are there any obvious links between some of them? If so, what are they? I am not up to speed on this case.

There isn't much linking ALL of them together, however here's what I know which I learned from reading the threads here and the links provided from media (NOT speculation):

L. Patrick Gonzalez Jr. and L. Patrick Gonzalez Sr. are father and son.
Wayne Coldiron was a long time friend of L.Patrick Jr.
Pam Wiggens - friend and former landlord to L. Patrick Jr. (she rented him a place)
L. Patrick Jr. was a witness at one of her (multiple) marriages according to court documents

Those are the similarities between those FOUR.

As for the other FOUR - they all are believed to have worked at a car body shop 5th Dimensions:

Gary Sumner
Frederick Thorton
Donnie Stallsworth
Juvenile RF

WS Sleuthers can correct me if I'm wrong.... but......

I don't believe we have established any clear connections between these two groups - although there OBVIOUSLY IS ONE, but what is it? That's the big question... :confused::confused::confused:

ETA: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PNJ is reporting that L. Patrick Jr. claims Byrd Billings gave him money to open his martial arts.

Has that been proven yet? Or is that, once again, L. Patrick Jr. spewing more lies?

When the article talks about child trafficking, what does that mean? When I think of that term I think of it in terms of the sex trade. I just do not see the Billings involved in this. Does the child trafficing term mean something else?

I have a question about the term " child trafficking " also.
There seems to also be an underlying concept of child trafficking that relates to the manner in which certain people are approved to adopt children. Maybe it's just me but I kinda got that impression from earlier readings here. Then again, from the youtube psycho babble- Billings murder: unbelievable circle of crimes!!!

Thank you, That is what I thought. So far, I have seen absolutely no eveidence that the Billings were doing this. Why is that aricle claiming such?

I'm coming late into this threads conversation. What article are you referring to?

FWIW....
http://www.ireport.com/
iReport.com is a user-generated site. That means the stories submitted by users are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they post. Only stories marked "On CNN" have been vetted for use in CNN news coverage

There isn't much linking ALL of them together, however here's what I know which I learned from reading the threads here and the links provided from media (NOT speculation):

L. Patrick Gonzalez Jr. and L. Patrick Gonzalez Sr. are father and son.
Wayne Coldiron was a long time friend of L.Patrick Jr.
Pam Wiggens - friend and former landlord to L. Patrick Jr. (she rented him a place)
L. Patrick Jr. was a witness at one of her (multiple) marriages according to court documents

Those are the similarities between those FOUR.

As for the other FOUR - they all are believed to have worked at a car body shop 5th Dimensions:

Gary Sumner
Frederick Thorton
Donnie Stallsworth
Juvenile RF

WS Sleuthers can correct me if I'm wrong.... but......

I don't believe we have established any clear connections between these two groups - although there OBVIOUSLY IS ONE, but what is it? That's the big question... :confused::confused::confused:

ETA: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PNJ is reporting that L. Patrick Jr. claims Byrd Billings gave him money to open his martial arts.

Has that been proven yet? Or is that, once again, L. Patrick Jr. spewing more lies?

Dear Mods,
It would be so nice to have a forum, since there are so many players in this case.
To keep facts separate like used cars lots, adoption, robbery, neighbors, friends and players.
This case will get more complicated as info comes out.
TIA

I have been in the background reading the excellent sleuthing going on...
YOU ALL ROCK!!!!
So much information and so helpful. I live approx 5 miles from the Billings and have stepped my security up esp after hearing about the gang and drug activity. Call me naive but I didn't realize how bad it was. I have lived here in P'cola soon to be 40 years a few on the westside, 2 yrs in GB and P'cola Beach are and back here to Beulah my hometown. This has really opened my eyes!!!
Again thanks for all the hard work!!:clap::clap:

I hear you about the drugs. I didn't realize how bad FL was when it came to drugs. That is the only place I've ever been where people actually approach you to offer weed. It's weird because I've been in Pensacola, Daytona, and Jacksonville and it's happened. Maybe I just look like a stoner :confused:

iReport is basically a more public MySpace or Facebook blog. I hope no one has gotten the impression that I consider it necessarily factual or a "news" article. But if you follow the breadcrumbs, you'll find that "child trafficking" is a concern of quite a few people and they take it very seriously.

The white shirt wasn't a driver, IMO. It COULD be the person that was SUPPOSED TO disable security. I really feel like some folks here are being way too defensive with regard to the Billings. In NONE of my posts do I suggest the Billings were guilty of anything! And let's not pretend that Sheriff Morgan did not say this case was a "humdinger". It involves much more than a simple home invasion/robbery, BUT that is the "case" local LE is confined to. The DEA, ATF and FBI are ALSO working on a case DIRECTLY related to the Billings murders, ok? The "runawaychild" has been pursuing her cause since at least 2006 and many of her posts and articles were written PRIOR to the Billings murders. I only suggested checking it out to become familiar with the issue.

I wasn't suggesting that you said or thought the Billings were involved in child trafficing. What I wanted to know is if the author of that article had proof to back up the child trafficing issue.

According to PNJ, BB leant JPG Jr money to open a martial arts studio:

It's also interesting in this article that the person who used to own the big red van said that they sold it to LPGjr's mom, saying that she was buying it for LPGjr because he had just had a car repossessed.

I wonder who he got that car from. From what we've seen of him so far, he doesn't seem to take kindly to people telling him that he can't have something. I don't think a repo would've been very good for his ego either.

It's hard choosing your words very carefully around here and I know I still tend to get carried away and let too much spill that either has yet been made public with a link or is knowledge that can't possibly be linked.

If the person was with them as a lookout, then I would think they thought that they had disabled the secuity cameras. IMO

Just to toss my opinion of the accent (I went to CNN and saw the ireport on child traffic by the lady wrapped in camo) and she does NOT sound like a true southern accent to me. I am from Alabama and I just don't think she is speaking in her normal accent. And what is up with the music after she speaks....

If the person was with them as a lookout, then I would think they thought that they had disabled the secuity cameras. IMO

I keep thinking about the person in charge of disabling the security cameras. That was a major screw up that players would have known about immediately before LE knew who they were. I'd have to think at this point he has a big red X on his back. He's probably hiding deep if he's still alive.

It's hard choosing your words very carefully around here and I know I still tend to get carried away and let too much spill that either has yet been made public with a link or is knowledge that can't possibly be linked.
If information is sensitive and/or confidential it should not be posted anywhere.

It's also interesting in this article that the person who used to own the big red van said that they sold it to LPGjr's mom, saying that she was buying it for LPGjr because he had just had a car repossessed.

I wonder who he got that car from. From what we've seen of him so far, he doesn't seem to take kindly to people telling him that he can't have something. I don't think a repo would've been very good for his ego either.

(bolded by me)

Believe me when I say...UNDERSTATEMENT!

Will definitely be interesting to find out if the car repo was true and if so, where the car came from.

Authorities believe both drivers remained in the vehicles.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/20/florida.slain.couple/index.html

Somebody Needs To Show Them What We Saw!!! They May Have Never Seen The White Shirt In The Upper Left Corner!!!

What's the significance of the white shirt? Is it in the picture at CNN?

:furious::furious::furious:
I wonder if he was telling the truth. The guy loans him money and that's the thanks he gets? Did it say it was a loan in the article? I wasn't sure from reading it if it were loaned or donated. If it were a loan I wonder if he was in default.

I don't remember where I heard it but I thought it had something to do with a loan for a used car dealership. :waitasec:

It has be awhile since I have been on LPG jrs facebook and myspace website- does it look like they have been changing- last night I notice he has more under different names such as his mothers name TP

this was originally posted by lyndadanette thread 1 post 66 when the case was first broke I am referencing the facebook url title.

Did a search for variations of "Leonard Patrick Gonzalez" and came up with this. It's interesting because the Sheriff made a point of saying that the POI may have had residences in two states:

L Patrick Gonzalez:

http://www.facebook.com/wrightmn7#/p...?ref=sgm&__a=1

could this be a clue to what suspects may have called themselves? interesting now the url shows http://www.facebook.com/patpoff?ref=sgm&__a=1

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member