Bills,bills,bills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My opinion-If KC had never crossed the line and stolen from the grandparents then Caylee might be alive today. If KC had just kept her thievry inside her immediate family then it would have been tolerated. However, as we all know,everything escalates-for some reason KC's risk taking was growing. I still don't know what she was thinking when she was writing checks from Amy's account. WTH-She knows about security cameras and then she even goes and signs her own name on one of them!! How was she going to explain that away? Did she think because her parents had put up with her BS for so many years everyone else in the world would too? Or maybe she figured CA had takencare of her other "mistruths" she can just take care of this too!:waitasec:

My opinion-If KC had never crossed the line and stolen from the grandparents then Caylee might be alive today. If KC had just kept her thievry inside her immediate family then it would have been tolerated. However, as we all know,everything escalates-for some reason KC's risk taking was growing. I still don't know what she was thinking when she was writing checks from Amy's account. WTH-She knows about security cameras and then she even goes and signs her own name on one of them!! How was she going to explain that away? Did she think because her parents had put up with her BS for so many years everyone else in the world would too? Or maybe she figured CA had takencare of her other "mistruths" she can just take care of this too!:waitasec:

As far as the perp using AH's checks so boldly, I think she was planning on leaving town before found out, and/or just knew she was going to jail anyway, so why not do what she wanted to do. JMO.

I seem to remember somewhere, can't remember where, that Baez had gotten less than $1000 from her as payment.
Oh yeah, and brownies.

Who recieved the $200.000 thousand pic's video fee ? for the 20/20 interview? KC was the parent................ this money is somewhere. And the People Magazine article... who has all that money?

dont you think the state would have giving her free stuff being a single mother..... + she clams that caylee father died wouldn't she get money for that ss???? would she have to prove he was dead?

A very closed family..for sure. Caylee's world was very small. No little friends over. Just an occasional walk. Can you imagine what it was like for Caylee every day....left alone with kc...I hate to think about that. What was Cindy thinking? nevermind.:bang:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, for I am not a cell phone ping, or computer expert, but...hasn't it been noted by those who are, that KC had a pattern of (non-activity) sleeping only 3 hours per night. From 5:00 am to 8:00 am?

dont you think the state would have giving her free stuff being a single mother..... + she clams that caylee father died wouldn't she get money for that ss???? would she have to prove he was dead?

EXCELLENT point! Caylee would be entitled to her Father's SS death benefits. A monthly income...

I would bet money on it........but in Florida, they don't have to go to that office, they can do it from their computer..........ding, ding, ding.....

Wouldn't she have to meet with a caseworker?

Wouldn't she have to be actively searching for a job to receive assistance?

I'm not trying to pick on your post, only asking questions. :)

EXCELLENT point! Caylee would be entitled to her Father's SS death benefits. A monthly income...

Only one problem-you have to know who's your babby daddy!! KC had different stories for who the daddy was and ,my opinion, I don't think she knows for sure who it is! Maybe like someone posted here said, He was Christmas party 2005!!:waitasec:

I still think kc has state assistance....just CA would NEVER admit to that.

In Florida you have to be OVER 21 and still living at home before you can qualify for State Assistance. Before 21 the state still considers your parents responsible for you. If you live on your own, you qualify before 21. BUT I can assure you that state assistance doesnt allow you to live on your own very comfortably.

I know this becuase my 18yr old has a 1yr old baby, and I'm paying for everything.

Only one problem-you have to know who's your babby daddy!! KC had different stories for who the daddy was and ,my opinion, I don't think she knows for sure who it is! Maybe like someone posted here said, He was Christmas party 2005!!:waitasec:

Right! And who would want to claim to be the Daddy? Yikes. It's like a bad joke. A jinx. If you may be Caylee's Daddy, you WILL die tragically in a car accident. (Hold tight to the steering wheel Lee......)

A person can't just waltz into the SS office and claim the child's father died, so SS needs to pay up.

There would have to be proof the person was the father of the child - a birth certificate with his name listed as daddy would be a good start. They didn't have that.

A death certificate is needed for the father. To get the death certificate, Casey would need to be a family member (spouse, or represent Caylee as the daughter) or get a family member to get one for her. Since it's assumed no one knows who the father is, I don't think any family would be willing to get that needed certificate without proof their family member was Caylee's father - paternity test needed, especially since his name wasn't on birth certificate.

Also, the father would have to have an employment history where he paid into the SS system. No everyone pays into it.

Hmmmmmm. I think Cindy supported Caylee from the beginning, totally. No questions asked.

Right! And who would want to claim to be the Daddy? Yikes. It's like a bad joke. A jinx. If you may be Caylee's Daddy, you WILL die tragically in a car accident. (Hold tight to the steering wheel Lee......)

Oh, Ripley!!! :eek:

:)

One never knows when a squirrel will plaster himself all over your chassis.

I think that's the key. KC always got away with everything so why would things be any different outside the family? She was never taught to be responsible for her own actions. Ca was too busy trying to portray what a perfect family they were. In fact, CA is still trying to portray that. Getting help for KC or making her pay for her crimes would have gone against the perfect family persona. I'm not excusing KC for anything, but I think CA contributed. If CA had acted sooner, things might not have gotten to this point.

It amazes me how CA was so involved with Caylee-she made sure her room was beautifully decorated, her closet was full of clothes and wonderful Disney outfits, she made sure she had tons of toys inside and outside the home, she paid for her medical bills and the food bills. Why would anyone so involved with their grandaughter not have the phone numbers and addresses of her babysitter? It would appear that CA and GA were alittle OC, then how can you ignore the big white elephant sitting in your house? Did they just practice keeping up the appearance of a normal family while tiptoeing around KC. How can someone who has toothbrushes for her dogs not have babysitter information?:bang:

I've said this over and over again. It's not normal that she wouldn't have the "nanny's" information. It's not normal that a former LE grandfather didn't check out the "nanny".

I've said all along that CA and GA should be charged on the neglect and endangering of a minor as well as KC. Those two knew that Caylee lived in their home with them and had no place else to live. They knew this. For 31 days that baby did not sleep in her own bed. She was not there for meals, to be bathed, nothing. All clothes were there. They didn't bother to look? No communication whatsoever. Spending the night out one night, ok. Thirty-one days? Absurd. Did they think that little Caylee was wearing the same clothes for 31 days? The very first time that Casey didn't show up with Caylee when she said she was going to CA should have been on the phone with LE requesting a welfare check on Caylee. She had the license plate of the car. She knew they were probably living in it.

My son has numerous friends from H.S. Most of them are in college now and they're a pretty tight-knit group. Three of the young ladies are now unwed mothers.

There are times he'll bring one of the three (toddlers and one infant) to the house for temporary child care while their Moms are in class when regular childcare (grandparents) isn't available to them. It's been going on for about a year now. They really do help each other and look out for each other. And, living so close to the college it's not hard for him to bring the little one's here to care for them while Mom's in class and he's not. Usually only a couple of hours at a time.

Even at that, we have every cell phone, home phone, emergency, every one of their pediatricians numbers, the two grandfather's work numbers, etc. on the refrigerator. We parents met each other years ago when the kids were in H.S. so that was already a given. Moms and Grandparents know exactly where we live and have picked the little ones up countless times from the house.

My son is 23. The girls are 22 and 23. Same age as KC. (No, my son isn't the father of any of the children. He has no children.)

Sorry for rambling with the example above. The point is that it's completely abnormal and neglectful that the grandparents of a child living in their home have no clue about the nanny that is supposed to be providing care for that baby.

Especially when the child's mother has a history such as KC's. And they know what she's all about. All the denial and efforts to seem like they're a perfectly normal family will never change that.

Again, sorry for the long post. Everything about the neglect of little Caylee by all in her family just sends me 'round the bend with anger.

I've said this over and over again. It's not normal that she wouldn't have the "nanny's" information. It's not normal that a former LE grandfather didn't check out the "nanny".

I've said all along that CA and GA should be charged on the neglect and endangering of a minor as well as KC. Those two knew that Caylee lived in their home with them and had no place else to live. They knew this. For 31 days that baby did not sleep in her own bed. She was not there for meals, to be bathed, nothing. All clothes were there. They didn't bother to look? No communication whatsoever. Spending the night out one night, ok. Thirty-one days? Absurd. Did they think that little Caylee was wearing the same clothes for 31 days? The very first time that Casey didn't show up with Caylee when she said she was going to CA should have been on the phone with LE requesting a welfare check on Caylee. She had the license plate of the car. She knew they were probably living in it.

My son has numerous friends from H.S. Most of them are in college now and they're a pretty tight-knit group. Three of the young ladies are now unwed mothers.

There are times he'll bring one of the three (toddlers and one infant) to the house for temporary child care while their Moms are in class when regular childcare (grandparents) isn't available to them. It's been going on for about a year now. They really do help each other and look out for each other. And, living so close to the college it's not hard for him to bring the little one's here to care for them while Mom's in class and he's not. Usually only a couple of hours at a time.

Even at that, we have every cell phone, home phone, emergency, every one of their pediatricians numbers, the two grandfather's work numbers, etc. on the refrigerator. We parents met each other years ago when the kids were in H.S. so that was already a given. Moms and Grandparents know exactly where we live and have picked the little ones up countless times from the house.

My son is 23. The girls are 22 and 23. Same age as KC. (No, my son isn't the father of any of the children. He has no children.)

Sorry for rambling with the example above. The point is that it's completely abnormal and neglectful that the grandparents of a child living in their home have no clue about the nanny that is supposed to be providing care for that baby.

Especially when the child's mother has a history such as KC's. And they know what she's all about. All the denial and efforts to seem like they're a perfectly normal family will never change that.

Again, sorry for the long post. Everything about the neglect of little Caylee by all in her family just sends me 'round the bend with anger.

Great post. Your son sounds like a nice guy.

GA and CA had to have known there was no job and no nanny. If KC really had a job and a nanny, I'm sure GA or CA would have been called on at least once to pick up Caylee from the nanny's house. You know, "mom, dad, I'm running late, could you pick up Caylee?"

Great post. Your son sounds like a nice guy.

GA and CA had to have known there was no job and no nanny. If KC really had a job and a nanny, I'm sure GA or CA would have been called on at least once to pick up Caylee from the nanny's house. You know, "mom, dad, I'm running late, could you pick up Caylee?"

Thanks, tiredofthis. He is a good kid. So are every single one of the group from H.S. that are still together.

My point exactly. So many times it's only been for a short time until Grandmother or Grandfather could get here to take the little one home with them. A bit of a schedule conflict. For whatever reason. Other times it's their Mother who picks them up after class.

The one time one Grandmother called me to say that she was on her way and asked if my son or I would mind if she stopped and picked up her prescriptions because it was on the way.

She called because she had our information.

I guess I'll never understand the complete disinterest the Ant colony truly had in little Caylee. It just baffles me.

OMG!!! Thank You!!! ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee's 2nd Birthday party... KC's former friend known here as Exit 13 stated that he was a guest at Caylee's 2nd B-day. He confirmed, Casey's ADULT family and friends only in attendance. NO PLAYMATES OR CHILDREN. Gee, I thought Nanny Zanny babysat Jeff's (imaginary son) Zach. Why wasn't Caylee's daycare playmate "Zach" invited to her B-Day party? Oh, let me guess, he was, but he had to cancel due to a sudden illness! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Not to mention - why wasn't Zanny invited. She is a big part of Caylee's life according to KC. Not to mention why didn't Caylee ever mention and talk about Zanny to her GPs?

JusticeorJustUs nailed it right on the head! It's NOT normal for a gparent to not know the babysitter. Especially when it's a younger, single mother who still lives at home with her parents. I was both a young single mother at one time and am now an 'older' (ack) married mother and my parents always knew who my daycare providers were. Partially in case my children became sick and I couldn't leave work or if there was an emergency. I can't imagine CA, who seems so controlling, wouldn't know every detail of this "nanny". I also find it neglectful of CA & GA to knowingly (and they knew something wonky was going on with their daughter & her 'job') allow this to continue. So, yes, I do hold them partially responsible for this (however, KC is an adult who made choices regardless of what her parents choices were so she bares the ultimate responsibility).

Oh, and as far as money goes, I just remembered...and really, I don't know how I could have forgotten about this...didn't KC say that Caylee's father had left her a trust account? Money problems solved. <sarcasm intended>

Not to mention - why wasn't Zanny invited. She is a big part of Caylee's life according to KC. Not to mention why didn't Caylee ever mention and talk about Zanny to her GPs?

My day care provider was never invited to bday parties of my girls - if the kids were with her on their birthdays she would have a little party there, I would supply cupcakes or something for all the kids that she babysat.

We talked about this last night - since my oldest daughter moved home, she is the one who lived in Orlando for the past year - I asked both daughters if they remember Digna, their day care provider - they don't - BUT my parents, and family knew her, had phone numbers, been to the house etc.

So all this talk about Zani the Nanny is bull - there was no Nanny, babysitter, day care provider, etc. Just for the life of me, I can't figure out what Casey and Caylee did all day long when Caylee was supposed to be with the nanny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lookingforheatherarcher
Back