Bio-Mom Crystal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those aren't pics of Marijuana drying on her MySpace!! That looks like a tacky decoration that hangs in a doorway. I think that pic is at a friend's home anyway.
Here is what MJ looks like when it is curing: http://MarijuanaDrying.notlong.com

I don't think Crystal is involved at all. And after reading custody docs I really feel that she was cheated. :mad:

I have a TON of respect for the way Crystal's handled herself in this horrific situation. She tries very hard not to throw stones because, I believe, she knows she lives in a glass house.

I'm seriously debating myself- I'm only about 30 minutes from Satsuma and I really want to go out to Crystal's camp and give her a hug, maybe bring some food or something.

But part of me feels like I have no business going there. I'm very torn.

Pirate that is so awesome! You need to go if you can and tell her all of us at websleuths have her in our prayers and are proud of the way she is handling herself. Her mother too.

have any of you guys been over to brians dreams website? he says bio mom has something to do with it and haleigh is in a trailer in jacksonvillie?

lisalou22

Welcome! Just a reminder....we are not supposed to mention that site here! Seeing you are new, you probably didn't know!!!!!

Why do you guys think Crystal's mom kept saying that she feels Haleigh is in

Georgia and Alabama

She repeated that over and over ... she also said, maybe on the state line.

Do you think she KNOWS she's there ... by any chance?

She also says: I know Haleigh is FINE, but I don't FEEL her in this area, she's not HERE. She is somewhere else, someone has got her and taken her out of Florida.

What do you make of this?

I was a battered wife and alot of what I see in Crystal reminds me of me when I was younger.

I agree that she was railroaded- it's been said that dad took the kids for visitation and refused to give them back. He kept them from her and filed for custody. He gave her address as that of a commercial building in Jacksonville to which she had no ties and she didn't appear in court because she was not notified of the initial hearing.

Ron was then given temporary custody and the court left it at that.

She is beaten down and not very strong- and that can happen when you live with an abuser. And it can continue when you break away from your abuser but still have to deal with them regarding children.

Believe me, I lived it. I was ten years older than Crystal when I got out of that situation and it took a few years to feel normal again.

Mark my words- Ron is an abuser. Maybe not in a physical sense, but he is definitely verbally and emotionally abusive. And recovering from physical abuse is easier than verbal and emotional abuse.

Bruises and broken bones heal after a few weeks. A broken spirit and sense of self takes much longer to restore.

In Crystal I see a young woman who was broken and is slowly putting herself back together. She had her children stolen from her a couple of years ago and that had to be like having her heart ripped out.

I sincerely feel for her.

I totally agree and like the others said...beautiful post.

I'm seriously debating myself- I'm only about 30 minutes from Satsuma and I really want to go out to Crystal's camp and give her a hug, maybe bring some food or something.

But part of me feels like I have no business going there. I'm very torn.

If I lived close, I'd be wanting to do the same thing. Do what your heart tells you to do and if you do go, give her a hug from me too.

I stand corrected then... :blowkiss:

It's not your fault Allure, They also had Haleigh listed as "Male", makes you question everything, even if you see it in black & white ...

She's added more pics of Haleigh,I think she would have taken that down when she went back on the page,if she thought it would sound offensive.It was probably just a joke for her to put that up.When mine were all little,I'd say things like you all are such little brats,just joking around and we'd all laugh,or "come here,ya little brat".Maybe it's just a southern thing,like I say one of them is wretched when they say or do something,four of them are grown now,so I guess they've went from being a brat to wretched.LOL And,I am obsessed and spoil all my kids.

I know exactly where you are coming from. We LOVINGLY call my youngest "The Beast" He was such a "beast" when he was small, played tackle football, always against older kids, still plays in high school, and we still call him "The Beast" ... he is only 135 lbs, but you would never know it by the way he plays, by the way ... he LOVES being "The Beast".

another unlikely possibility:

they had been following the anthony case and heard about the hundreds of thousands of dollars being thrown around for stories and pictures, etc. so someone is trying to cash in. highly unlikely, though.

OH - I posted a similar thought on the Theory thread ... maybe not so unlikely, IMO, people will do many things for money.

Georgia and Alabama

She also says: I know Haleigh is FINE, but I don't FEEL her in this area, she's not HERE. She is somewhere else, someone has got her and taken her out of Florida.

I'd REALLY like to know what you guys think of this ...

Originally Posted by aprilshowers

Georgia and Alabama

I'd REALLY like to know what you guys think of this ...

I guess I took it with a grain of salt since the media had reported she spoke in "tongues" in one of the early reports. That just made me think she was just "off beat" and maybe into physic feelings, dreams, etc. or whatever.

There are people- including dozens of strangers- us included- who are speculating on what we think. Some people have attributed dreams to what they believe happened to Haleigh.

I believe maternal grandmother is doing the same thing- just speaking what she feels in her gut.

In the Bible, we are told that 'Tongues' are only different languages ... such as Spanish, German, etc.

The Lord bestowed this 'gift' to some, when a crowd was gathered, from many different lands, and could only understand their own language. The person who was speaking, was able to speak in foreign languages that he had never learned, so that everyone present, could hear the 'message' that was spoken.

Tongues is NOT just babble ... if it IS, and is not a true language from any country, it is NOT from God, or the person is just doing this on their own. There is NO reason that God would give the gift of 'babble', since it makes no sense, and serves no purpose.

Just thought I'd share. :)

gift of 'babble', since it makes no sense, and serves no purpose.

Just thought I'd share. :)

I have a friend who has the "gift of babble"...unfortunately it just means she will yack for hours about nothing and leaves me exhausted...:crazy:

Originally Posted by aprilshowers

Georgia and Alabama

I guess I took it with a grain of salt since the media had reported she spoke in "tongues" in one of the early reports. That just made me think she was just "off beat" and maybe into physic feelings, dreams, etc. or whatever.

What is this about speaking in tongues? I think I've seen most of the grandmother's interviews and I haven't seen anything like that. Do these reporters even know what that is? Btw, I have a family member who once belonged to those kinds of churches where they do speak in tongues, and it is nothing to make jokes about. It's real.... to them, anyway.
I don't believe Crystal or her family had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. If the grandmom had these feelings that the child was taken out of FL, then it is just gut feelings... she certainly wouldn't blurt it out on national t.v. if she knew where the child was, and was trying to keep her hidden. And if Crystal had kidnapped one child, she would have taken both of them. This theory makes no sense to me.

What is this about speaking in tongues? I think I've seen most of the grandmother's interviews and I haven't seen anything like that. Do these reporters even know what that is? Btw, I have a family member who once belonged to those kinds of churches where they do speak in tongues, and it is nothing to make jokes about. It's real.... to them, anyway.
I don't believe Crystal or her family had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. If the grandmom had these feelings that the child was taken out of FL, then it is just gut feelings... she certainly wouldn't blurt it out on national t.v. if she knew where the child was, and was trying to keep her hidden. And if Crystal had kidnapped one child, she would have taken both of them. This theory makes no sense to me.

It was in one of the written media reports, I believe, about her speaking in tonues. There wasn't a video. I took it with a grain of salt. A lot of people here gave plausible explanations of what the reporter might have witnessed. I did see a video of the this gramma speculating on where she "felt" the child might be. I didn't take any of it as an indication of her guilt. Just a distraught gramma clutching at straws.

Btw, I have a family member who once belonged to those kinds of churches where they do speak in tongues, and it is nothing to make jokes about. It's real.... to them, anyway.

As a teen my dad made me go to his church where they spoke in tongues, danced in the aisles and jumped the pews...Scared the crap outta me.Youre right, it is real...TO THEM. I wasnt making a joke about that-the joke was about my friend.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha