Bio-Mom Crystal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she really put the spotlight on herself tonight.

Anyone change their view of her after the mudslinging on Geraldo?

I thought that the mom looked a lot better and her boyfriend/fiance impressed me with his refusal to get into the mud with Ronald.
Ronald's camp sounded ridiculous in the background...like they wanted
a rumble.
I will say that I believe Crystal when she says he wasn't crying..my own
father (who was a pedophile and abuser) did it. Ronald has reminded
me of my own father from the beginning. One face for us to see and hiding
who he really is at all cost.
^i^

Well, she really put the spotlight on herself tonight.

Anyone change their view of her after the mudslinging on Geraldo?

I think her attack on Ron was disgraceful. This is about HALEIGH! How is creating all this drama helping to find Haleigh? It isn't, period.

If she had concerns about Ron she should have taken them to LE and NOT Geraldo Rivera.

I think mom did what has needed to be done. She exhibited a great deal of restraint for the last 2 weeks- I'm glad the gloves are off and I'm glad she is voicing her true concerns about Ron's associations and activities.

The bottom line is that Haleigh went missing while in Ron's custody. He carries the ultimate responsibility.

I have a friend who has the "gift of babble"...unfortunately it just means she will yack for hours about nothing and leaves me exhausted...:crazy:

This was funny. I have had no coffee yet this morning and this made me LOL:)
I think I have a few friends like this too.

I think her attack on Ron was disgraceful. This is about HALEIGH! How is creating all this drama helping to find Haleigh? It isn't, period.

If she had concerns about Ron she should have taken them to LE and NOT Geraldo Rivera.

:clap: I think for bio mom this was all about $$$..sad really

Maybe she did take them to LE, we don't know.

:clap: I think for bio mom this was all about $$$..sad really

Could be.
Definitely could stop the flow of $$$ to Ronald.

Does LE 'still' have his mobile home???
If so - why so long???

What I would like to know is the neighbor of Crystal and Ron's who heard Ron's "abusive" yelling.... Why didn't Crystal bring this women to court with her during the custody hearing? Where was this "witness" then???? But now she's on National TV telling her story. If Ron's abuse is so widespread and clear cut one would think Crystal could have had witnesses lined up out the door to testify against him. The fact she didn't speaks volumes to me.

All this talk about Crystal being abused by Ron and about allegations she made about him in the custody report. I was abused by my ex husband big time so i know what its like. After about 10 years and many broken bones I got out of it. I was lucky and remarried a guy who is great. However because of this marriage...my husband had 2 childlren with his ex..and she made allegations of abuse and just downright lies about him ( which i knew for a fact were lies ) just so she could try and get custody of the children and stop his access. Its worth bearing in mind just because she makes these allegations it doesnt mean there true. She was the one who missed appointments and the one who didnt even pay the maintenace for her and was due in court just before her daughter went "missing". She alleges her cousin saw Ron smacking Haleigh and Chad claims they have been threatened and that the father says hes 75% sure of who has Haleigh. Well if hes been threatening them why would he even say that to Chad and Crystal?

I think the lot of them involved in this would be ideal candidates for a Jerry Springer show..there all just grrr but I just dont think the mother is as innocent as she makes out to be. MOO

Crystal has every psychological sign of a woman who suffered abuse. And so does Misty. Ron seeks women who are not strong enough to stand up to him and who are weak enough to put up with his verbal and emotional abuse.

A 25 year old single father has no business being sexually or romantically involved with a girl who is 16- just turning 17 (Misty turned 17 in December- she was dating Ron when she was 16).

Ron makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I have no problem staking everything I own on the fact that both Crystan and Misty were battered by him. And like I said earlier- maybe not physically (although that would not be a surprise) but most definitely mentally and emotionally via verbal abuse.

All this talk about Crystal being abused by Ron and about allegations she made about him in the custody report. I was abused by my ex husband big time so i know what its like. After about 10 years and many broken bones I got out of it. I was lucky and remarried a guy who is great. However because of this marriage...my husband had 2 childlren with his ex..and she made allegations of abuse and just downright lies about him ( which i knew for a fact were lies ) just so she could try and get custody of the children and stop his access. Its worth bearing in mind just because she makes these allegations it doesnt mean there true. She was the one who missed appointments and the one who didnt even pay the maintenace for her and was due in court just before her daughter went "missing". She alleges her cousin saw Ron smacking Haleigh and Chad claims they have been threatened and that the father says hes 75% sure of who has Haleigh. Well if hes been threatening them why would he even say that to Chad and Crystal?

I think the lot of them involved in this would be ideal candidates for a Jerry Springer show..there all just grrr but I just dont think the mother is as innocent as she makes out to be. MOO
bold mine

Speaking of the Jerry~Springer~Show -- let us hope
the Olrando style protesters do not show up. Something
tells me they won't fare too well in Satsuma!!!:eek::eek:

I don't know exactly why Crystal chose to bring up what she did last night, but I think we might be in the beginning stages of a pattern because of it. This is gonna get really ugly, really fast. I think that while Crystal is pointing the finger at Ron, Misty is going to start fueling that ( she's mysteriously absent) and then Ron is going to start pointing fingers at Misty. I predict that this will be a three ring circus within the next 24 hours.

I don't know exactly why Crystal chose to bring up what she did last night, but I think we might be in the beginning stages of a pattern because of it. This is gonna get really ugly, really fast. I think that while Crystal is pointing the finger at Ron, Misty is going to start fueling that ( she's mysteriously absent) and then Ron is going to start pointing fingers at Misty. I predict that this will be a three ring circus within the next 24 hours.

I agree with that!!!! I think LE has been using
divide and conquer and now we see it manifesting.:eek:

Crystal has every psychological sign of a woman who suffered abuse. And so does Misty. Ron seeks women who are not strong enough to stand up to him and who are weak enough to put up with his verbal and emotional abuse.

A 25 year old single father has no business being sexually or romantically involved with a girl who is 16- just turning 17 (Misty turned 17 in December- she was dating Ron when she was 16).

Ron makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I have no problem staking everything I own on the fact that both Crystan and Misty were battered by him. And like I said earlier- maybe not physically (although that would not be a surprise) but most definitely mentally and emotionally via verbal abuse.

To be honest i dont see Misty as being abused. I find her repulsive somehow. She definetly does not seem to me as someone who is too weak to stand up to him. The other day i saw a clip where she was with her mother getting into her car. To me Misty seemed cocky and just plain mouthy. Not at all like a 17 yr girl who had just had a little girl kidnapped while she was supposedly looking after her.

OR it could be that Ron, a man who had a good job, medical insurance, and a double wide with three bedrooms looked attractive to these young girls who probably had been around the block a time or ten themselves. There's no doubt in my mind that Ron has "issues", however he also seems, to me at least, the kind of guy who gets sucked in by a certain type of "girl". If he was so abusive to Crystal why have TWO chldren with him and, by her own admission, she went back to him several times after she had broken free. Makes no sense to me. And the fact that "Amber" hasn't asked for child support, which would entail a DNA test, would say to me it's possible there could be other contenders for her baby daddy... IMO

OR it could be that Ron, a man who had a good job, medical insurance, and a double wide with three bedrooms looked attractive to these young girls who probably had been around the block a time or ten themselves. There's no doubt in my mind that Ron has "issues", however he also seems, to me at least, the kind of guy who gets sucked in by a certain type of "girl". If he was so abusive to Crystal why have TWO chldren with him and, by her own admission, she went back to him several times after she had broken free. Makes no sense to me. And the fact that "Amber" hasn't asked for child support, which would entail a DNA test, would say to me it's possible there could be other contenders for her baby daddy... IMO

When did we find out Amber has not asked for child support? TIA

When did we find out Amber has not asked for child support? TIA

Your right, I mis-stated that. What I meant to say was "I assume" she hasn't because as soon as Crystal filed for support Ron had to take a DNA test. Since Ron says he's the "possible" father leads me to believe he hasn't taken a DNA test, which in turn would say to me she hasn't filed anything.

Your right, I mis-stated that. What I meant to say was "I assume" she hasn't because as soon as Crystal filed for support Ron had to take a DNA test. Since Ron says he's the "possible" father leads me to believe he hasn't taken a DNA test, which in turn would say to me she hasn't filed anything.

Lol, I thought I missed something! :blowkiss:

You've obviously never been in an abusive relationship. I consider myself an intelligent and strong woman but when I was young I married someone who drank too much and was very abusive- physically and emotionally. It took me seven years to become strong enough to get out. He was arrested, I was hospitalized with broken bones and internal injuries and I still took him back.

An abuser makes you feel that you are completely without value and that you are lucky that they "bless you" with their abuse.

It's very hard to extract yourself from a relationship like that when you have had it beat (literally and figuratively) into you that you are worthless.

And after you leave, it takes years to feel whole and valuable again.

I've used my experiences to help other people- but I do know that unless you've been there or held someone's hand who has been there it's very hard to understand. I lived it and I hardly believe it of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980