Bio-Mom Crystal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect that Cuppy. But I think we need to not pass judgement on Crystal just yet either. What IF she is telling the truth? What if she does believe that he knows more than he is telling? What if she felt that this was the only way to get those questions out? I don't know. I thinnk we need to listen to everything that is said by everyone.....the story lies somewhere in the middle I think.

ps...I'm not saying that you are passing judgement on Crystal, I'm talking in general terms......:blowkiss:

Don't we think that LE already knows all about RC's past, past drug charges, DCF being called in, all the game players in his various drug issues and they are and have been looking at this from all angles? She didn't need to add fuel to the fire, but I guess if this is what keeps Haleigh in the media spot light so be it. I just think it was down and dirty and Ron proved to me that he could handle the situation w/out blowing his top, so that just leaves more questions for me about these alledged abuse incidents that were never reported along w/ child near drowning never reported, and if they knew about Haleigh being black n blue why didn't they call the police than, why wait till now to play the martyr role? I just don't get it....Crystal is no longer under his control, no excuses. I don't believe her....Crystal - cry me a river!

Crystal has been pointing the finger at Ron since the beginning because she knows what kind of people he surrounds himself with. I don't blame her one little bit.

If my child went missing, the gloves would come off and I would question every individual in that child's life- like it or not, if it would bring my child home, I would say exactly what I thought.

And I would first say it to LE- but if two weeks later we were no closer to finding my child, I would probably start screaming too.

I have a feeling that LE authorized this freak show last night.

From what I gather the mother doesnt surround her self with the best people either. Yes their are women that are abused but on the other hand there are women that arent that say they are. Just because you see her on tv and she says these things doesnt mean it is fact is all Im saying. How many cases have we seen where we think we know and understand and point the finger and it turns out to be something totally different. Im not ready to say that Ron had anything to do with it but Im also not ready to say the the mom did either. IMO it could be either way and Im just gonna wait and see before I say one way or the other.

Sorry for the rant, not intended for anyone personally, she (Crystal) just irks me w/all her past allegations with no proof. I mean where are her calls, police reports, court documents in regards to Haleigh and JUNIOR? So many past abuse allegations and she does nothing...it just bothers me...sorry!

Sorry for the rant, not intended for anyone personally, she (Crystal) just irks me w/all her past allegations with no proof. I mean where are her calls, police reports, court documents in regards to Haleigh and JUNIOR? So many past abuse allegations and she does nothing...it just bothers me...sorry!

Don't be sorry! With so little "facts" we all have to go on our "gut" and life experiences.

I could write a list of the abuses I suffered as well- and I have no proof either.

That does not mean that they never happened.

I am disgusted by the blame the abused mentality here.

Crystal has no criminal record.

And what associates have you seen that she has that are unsavory? I'd like links please to criminal records and such.

As a teen my dad made me go to his church where they spoke in tongues, danced in the aisles and jumped the pews...Scared the crap outta me.Youre right, it is real...TO THEM. I wasnt making a joke about that-the joke was about my friend.....

Sorry, I should have worded it differently. I know YOU weren't making a joke, I meant the reporter. I would like to know what he/she meant by it, or whether the woman actually WAS speaking in tongues. Because I know what triggers that, it is being touched by the holy spirit, brought on through intense prayer and worship.
Did this happen during one of the candlelight vigils?

I could write a list of the abuses I suffered as well- and I have no proof either.

Pirate I hope you don't think those of us who are on the fence are blaming the abused. There's just so much "smoke and mirrors" here it's hard to know what to believe and we're just trying to sort it all out. Personally I know exactly what you're saying. I once worked with a girl who was truly abused for years, everyone at work knew it, and she was powerless over this man. Everyone told her to "get away" for years. Although we were just "work friends" I hid her in my house for six months when she finally decided to break free, although I was truly afraid for my life if he found out. She had no proof, etc. either and yet everyone that knew her believed it 100%. It's just in this case we don't "know" the players so we are speculating. I truly hope this isn't hurting you, because personally that is not my intention.

Crystal has no criminal record.

And what associates have you seen that she has that are unsavory? I'd like links please to criminal records and such.

Bold by me:

How convenient...thank you.:blowkiss:

I opened this thread to see if she had one.:)

Bold by me:

How convenient...thank you.:blowkiss:

I opened this thread to see if she had one.:)

Shes only 17 (isnt that a Winger song!) so even if she has been in trouble we wouldnt be able to see anything about it. So easy to forget she is a minor.

What I would like to know is the neighbor of Crystal and Ron's who heard Ron's "abusive" yelling.... Why didn't Crystal bring this women to court with her during the custody hearing? Where was this "witness" then???? But now she's on National TV telling her story. If Ron's abuse is so widespread and clear cut one would think Crystal could have had witnesses lined up out the door to testify against him. The fact she didn't speaks volumes to me.

The custody deal happened over a year ago, so this woman might not have been a neighbor at the time. As for his abuse, Crystal did have a protective order at one time, but withdrew it, which probably was a mistake. And the judge probably would not have allowed testimony about the abuse in, because the hearing was about custody of the kids, not their relationship. She did say that she had gone back to him a couple times after he begged her, just to be with her kids, but decided she couldn't put up with it.
I don't think Crystal went to Geraldo about this, it was the other way around. Apparently Craig has been there sniffing around, and the family members talked to him, so he and Geraldo decided to bring it out in the open. That's how Geraldo works, sniffing out the dirt on people. It really doesn't have a lot of bearing on Haleigh's disappearance, but it does show the public that there are two sides to every story. People have suspected Ron was abusive and had a temper from day 1, because of the 911 call, so this just solidified that theory. Some have voiced their opinions that he abuses Misty, too, that is not new. Crystal did not make it any better or worse, IMO, she just told the truth... the same things that quite a lot of people thought in the first place.

Don't be sorry! With so little "facts" we all have to go on our "gut" and life experiences.
I agree! This is exsteamly hard to believe..why would you allow your kids to stay with Ron then???? I WOULD FIGHT TILL THE END FOR MY KIDS IF I THOUGHT ABUSE WAS GOING ON!I also can't stop thinking of her my space talks all about her beautifull little girl Chloe and no mention of other kids besides..."and those other brats" Quoted off her myspace (crystal bio mom)

I have to say: I was married to an abusive man ... and the 'look' in R's eyes, when he was talking to GR, looked SO familiar! I saw that look in him, and the words, the voice, it all came back. I just had to say this ...

I agree! This is exsteamly hard to believe..why would you allow your kids to stay with Ron then???? I WOULD FIGHT TILL THE END FOR MY KIDS IF I THOUGHT ABUSE WAS GOING ON!I also can't stop thinking of her my space talks all about her beautifull little girl Chloe and no mention of other kids besides..."and those other brats" Quoted off her myspace (crystal bio mom)
we don't know what CS and family were trying to do to help those kids. We know CPS had been called.

Shes only 17 (isnt that a Winger song!) so even if she has been in trouble we wouldnt be able to see anything about it. So easy to forget she is a minor.

NO- Crystal, the biological mother is 23 years old. You are confusing her with Misty, the 17 year old girlfriend.

I think they meant Crystal.... not Misty. Crystal is 23.
I agree with whoever said this thing is going to get nasty soon. There is probably a LOT that we have yet to learn, but I wonder if that will bring us closer to bringing Haleigh home.

Respectfully, what disgusts me is that she did not do anything to protect her children. If her allegations are true, why did she allow her babies to be with him...not just visitation but instead, the accused abuser has sole custody? And I do understand that sometimes the courts work against the abused, sometimes things happen that should not, but if that is the case, why was she not screaming from high heaven, "My kids are in danger! He is dangerous, abusive, etc.!" And doing everything in her power to get custody?

She had a responsibility to protect her children, and imo, she failed them, IF her allegations are true....and I am not saying I doubt her. I feel for her, as an abused woman, but I do take exception with her cavalier attitude, depicted on her Myspace, to her children who were in a dangerous situation.

Respectfully, what disgusts me is that she did not do anything to protect her children. If her allegations are true, why did she allow her babies to be with him...not just visitation but instead, the accused abuser has sole custody? And I do understand that sometimes the courts work against the abused, sometimes things happen that should not, but if that is the case, why was she not screaming from high heaven, "My kids are in danger! He is dangerous, abusive, etc.!" And doing everything in her power to get custody?

She had a responsibility to protect her children, and imo, she failed them, IF her allegations are true....

I disagree. She pointed out her concerns to the court and they gave custody to the father anyway.

There has been DCF involvement in the father's household but nothing was done.

Florida is notorious for not taking action with abused children.

The custody deal happened over a year ago, so this woman might not have been a neighbor at the time. As for his abuse, Crystal did have a protective order at one time, but withdrew it, which probably was a mistake. And the judge probably would not have allowed testimony about the abuse in, because the hearing was about custody of the kids, not their relationship. She did say that she had gone back to him a couple times after he begged her, just to be with her kids, but decided she couldn't put up with it.
I don't think Crystal went to Geraldo about this, it was the other way around. Apparently Craig has been there sniffing around, and the family members talked to him, so he and Geraldo decided to bring it out in the open. That's how Geraldo works, sniffing out the dirt on people. It really doesn't have a lot of bearing on Haleigh's disappearance, but it does show the public that there are two sides to every story. People have suspected Ron was abusive and had a temper from day 1, because of the 911 call, so this just solidified that theory. Some have voiced their opinions that he abuses Misty, too, that is not new. Crystal did not make it any better or worse, IMO, she just told the truth... the same things that quite a lot of people thought in the first place.

The women on GR stated that she was a neighbor when Haleigh was a baby which would have been before 2005, (the time of the custody hearing).

The judge was very clear in the court documents that the allegations could have come into the custody hearing if she had brought the witnesses to testify. And explained to her several times that without the witnesses it was heresay.

I'm not clear on whether the order of protection she sought was dropped by her or just not granted by the court. I think I've heard both on the forum and can't remember if I ever saw a definitive source about how the matter was resolved.

I think mom did what has needed to be done. She exhibited a great deal of restraint for the last 2 weeks- I'm glad the gloves are off and I'm glad she is voicing her true concerns about Ron's associations and activities.

The bottom line is that Haleigh went missing while in Ron's custody. He carries the ultimate responsibility.

This is how, I thought also.
The 2 camps came together, things have been said and now mom thinks or figured out that RC is lying about stuff.
She did this for Haleigh, no matter what, mom wants to find her.
Mom wants RC to come clean with the characters he runs with.
Misti is gone also, like to know why.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773