Bio-Mom Crystal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! This is exsteamly hard to believe..why would you allow your kids to stay with Ron then???? I WOULD FIGHT TILL THE END FOR MY KIDS IF I THOUGHT ABUSE WAS GOING ON!I also can't stop thinking of her my space talks all about her beautifull little girl Chloe and no mention of other kids besides..."and those other brats" Quoted off her myspace (crystal bio mom)

Yes! And although I didn't count them myself, I believe some fellow sleuthers pointed out that there were (I'm guessing at the numbers here) approx. 60 pictures of the new baby and maybe 6 of Haleigh and JR. :( I believe I saw more pictures of the kids on the myspaces of Misty's and her family than I did when I was looking at Crystals page/relatives.

all i can say - after sleeping on all this is:

If i'm ever in an abusive situation (not highly likely) - i now would certainly think twice about telling my story to the media.

It think it is a shame that an "abused" woman told her story last night and people just attacked her for it. You can see that it was painful for cs to say the things she did - when you are abused and you tell about it - it all replays in your mind while you are talking.

I am disappointed and ashamed that people on this board are saying the things they are about her. Aren't we here to help the missing and abused? But its ok to bash one or two if we feel differently?

Rc is abusive - its obvious from the 911 call.

I'm here this morning feeling embarrased and ashamed of being a member of a board that allows members to bash an abused woman that had the courage to come forward and tell her story.
all i can say is there is a responsable way of going about this!
I do not think she would leave her kids with him when he is so abusive...her myspace says alot..visitation every 2 weeks come on??????
This does not show a worried mother!

Just going to throw this out there for what it's worth :

"The APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition, Text Revision gives the following as its "Diagnostic criteria for 302.2 Pedophilia":[22][23]

A. Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger); B. The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty;
C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A."

Pedophile is a very serious word IMHO.

ETA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

I searched the court records of Baker County for CS. There are some traffic citations and a temp relief for domestic violence:
2007 - Unlawful speed: http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Traffic&case=07004964TR

2007 - operating a vehicle with unsafe equipment: http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Traffic&case=07005960TR

2008 - unlawful speed: http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Traffic&case=08003679TR

3/12/06 - temporary injunction for protection against domestic violence: http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Civil&case=06000115DR

So many things have made me question the bio mom...

But the latest is finding out she has a child and is engaged to her STEP BROTHER!

Seriously the world is full of men, even if he is not related by blood, it just gives me the heebie jeebies.:runaway:

I agree! This is exsteamly hard to believe..why would you allow your kids to stay with Ron then???? I WOULD FIGHT TILL THE END FOR MY KIDS IF I THOUGHT ABUSE WAS GOING ON!I also can't stop thinking of her my space talks all about her beautifull little girl Chloe and no mention of other kids besides..."and those other brats" Quoted off her myspace (crystal bio mom)

Wow. Is there a link?

Crystal has no criminal record.

And what associates have you seen that she has that are unsavory? I'd like links please to criminal records and such.

One can be unsavory and abused. But being unsavory doesn't justify someone abusing you.

don't be sorry! With so little "facts" we all have to go on our "gut" and life experiences.

we don't know what cs and family were trying to do to help those kids. We know cps had been called.

i disagree. She pointed out her concerns to the court and they gave custody to the father anyway.

There has been dcf involvement in the father's household but nothing was done.

Florida is notorious for not taking action with abused children.

that is harsh and unjust? Where did you find this info. Please add a link to where you found this info?

But the latest is finding out she has a child and is engaged to her STEP BROTHER!

Seriously the world is full of men, even if he is not related by blood, it just gives me the heebie jeebies.:runaway:

That is a little creepy, but maybe he hasn't been her stepbrother for long.

Respectfully, everyone, before this all gets out of hand, I would just like to say, that I enjoy this board very much, and the community here is a pleasure to associate with.

Sometimes polarizing issues can definitely cause rifts between differing points of view.

However, I just wanna say that I do not doubt Crystal was/is mentally, emotionally, and perhaps physically abused. I feel for her. And the hideous situation she is going though right now, I would not wish on my worst enemy.

But this thread is about Crystal. So please, those who are truly getting upset over critcism of her, please reread the offending message and make sure it is saying, what you think it is saying. Please don't flame me: I am NOT protecting every message on here. I am just saying, for instance, if someone is offended by my post, while I apologize, I feel that i have the right to criticize her for being so nonchalant on her Myspace about her kids. And I think it is ridiculous if someone says I am attacking an abused woman, by doing so.

Anyway I love you guys. I hope I did not offend. :blowkiss:

Exact quote from Crystal's page

General: Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats thats pretty much it!!!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!!

all i can say is there is a responsable way of going about this!
I do not think she would leave her kids with him when he is so abusive...her myspace says alot..visitation every 2 weeks come on??????
This does not show a worried mother!

Have you never heard of a court order? That is all the court gave her. There is nothing she can do about that.

Everybody is stating that this is her stepbrother. Has anyone proven that? I heard he's a nephew of her stepfather.

Have you never heard of a court order? That is all the court gave her. There is nothing she can do about that.

Respectfully Pirate... The court order was 2005. A lot has happened since then. The supposed abuse GR was espousing, RC living with a 17 year old. It's been a full three years, I would think if she was serious about getting her children back she was capable of filing an order to revisit custody. My husband's ex-wife ran to the court house every time he got a raise!

ronald was 25 and started dating misty when she was 16. According to florida law this is against the law.

in many states 16 is age of consent. Misty sounds to be more than able to deside. She has had a tough hand delt to her in her life. I belive she is mentally over 16.
Dont get me wrong...i belive she was neglagent though some how...i think we will learn more soon!

From this website:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.--

(1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

Misty is 17. Ron is 25.

Second degree felony per Florida Law.

After reading this thread and being as objective as I can possibly be, I have come to a new thought about Crystal.

If I lean towards the theory that Crystal was abused by RC (I still think they are unsubstantiated allegations as of right now) then I can clearly see that out of all the players in this case she has the most to gain if Haleigh disappeared into the night.

What I mean by that is she would have the most to gain if she arranged for someone to come get Haleigh and take her to an undisclosed location to wait until this all blew over. Why not take Jr? Maybe that was the plan maybe not.

But in my mind, an abused woman that lost her children by trickery (allegation) just might be now strong enough to get those children or have someone do it for her (maybe her family might help). Just my thoughts on this as of today...subject to change at any time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli