Bio-Mom Crystal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a drug dealing angry filled father,weak minded controlled mother and a weak minded lying girl,they all do drugs and so do we really want to have Haleigh handed back to them or have any one of them raise Jr,come on.Beautiful children in the hands of any of them is making me feel sick.

I hear more everyday it's something new coming up w/them all.I just feel we're all upset,because this whole kit and caboodle of characters have made this all worse.And besides an innocent child taken and one still there,we can't feel there's any of them capable of raising a child.I don't see why we're arguing and taking sides for any of them,worthless bunch and we're taking up for them.

I'm sorry but I don't mean to taking up for anybody in this case lol.

It just bugged me that Rons dirty laundry gets aired, while hers was not. People actually said she had no record, so I felt the need to clarify.
I'm on the fence about the case, but come on, clearly she has shown a lack of interest in her kids from the get go. That also bugs me. I wish I could believe she loved and adored those babies more than anything, because that would mean to me that maybe she had Haleigh, and give me some hope for that baby girl. Frankly I don't think she cared enough to do anything like that.

But I am absolutely on nobodys side. IMO TN is the ONLY decent one in the bunch, from what I've seen.

When was her car accident again? Maybe the false report has something to do with that.

We have a drug dealing angry filled father,weak minded controlled mother and a weak minded lying girl,they all do drugs and so do we really want to have Haleigh handed back to them or have any one of them raise Jr,come on.Beautiful children in the hands of any of them is making me feel sick.

I agree, neither of them should have these precious babies.
Sadly many times a judge has to choose between the lesser of 2 evils...

Well, she really put the spotlight on herself tonight.

Anyone change their view of her after the mudslinging on Geraldo?

Nope, since she and her mother have basically slung mud against Ron since the first interview. Last night they just ramped it up alot.

It just bugged me that Rons dirty laundry gets aired, while hers was not. People actually said she had no record, so I felt the need to clarify.
I'm on the fence about the case, but come on, clearly she has shown a lack of interest in her kids from the get go. That also bugs me. I wish I could believe she loved and adored those babies more than anything, because that would mean to me that maybe she had Haleigh, and give me some hope for that baby girl. Frankly I don't think she cared enough to do anything like that.

But I am absolutely on nobodys side. IMO TN is the ONLY decent one in the bunch, from what I've seen.

This is all true,I feel so sorry for Haleigh and Jr.

We have to look at all aspects of every player that we can find info on Shelby77. I'm glad for the information we can get our hands on. Because LE is so tight lipped we can only form opinions from media reports, a few docs, and a lot of projection of our own experiences are coloring our thoughts too.

I know I project all the time with this case because there are just too few facts. Not saying that you are darlin' just saying what I'm saying :blowkiss:

Maybe we should just all agree to stop defending any of them.

I'll sign that pact!!! I'm starting to feel like an idiot, defending one of them - then they do something and it completely changes my mind. I go defend someone else - ugh. It's exhausting and not helping find Haleigh.

I'm so afraid that since it's been so long, she's probably not with us anymore.

Nope, since she and her mother have basically slung mud against Ron since the first interview. Last night they just ramped it up alot.

So much so that I hope it hasn't made it more dangerous for Haleigh.I think she tried to not say too much,but her Mom like pushed her to talk.Her Mom seemed all huffy last night,Crystal seemed like whatever and Chad looked pretty scared,as he probably should be.I wonder if theywent home after.:eek:

We do not know for SURE that they are all on drugs. Yes Ron has past offenses for drugs, that does not mean he is currently on drugs or the mother. We do not have alot of actual proof of too much at this point. Only people pointing fingers after 10 or so days of lack of sleep and frustration.

I'll sign that pact!!! I'm starting to feel like an idiot, defending one of them - then they do something and it completely changes my mind. I go defend someone else - ugh. It's exhausting and not helping find Haleigh.

I'm so afraid that since it's been so long, she's probably not with us anymore.

Don't you know it,I've been defending Crystal and after last night and how I feel this morning,I feel like an idiot too.It was so Jerry Springer as someone put it last night.

We do not know for SURE that they are all on drugs. Yes Ron has past offenses for drugs, that does not mean he is currently on drugs or the mother. We do not have alot of actual proof of too much at this point. Only people pointing fingers after 10 or so days of lack of sleep and frustration.

Yes,this is true and I'm more concerned w/why Misty keeps lying,so I'm going to stop defending any of them,concentrate on what is true and not true and where in the h.... can Haleigh be.

Yup cajun, that was one H3lla "game up" too...shew national TV :cringe:

ETA: It wasn't flattering to any of the families which ever side they are on.

You know I've also wondered if this was because he informed years ago and someone waited till they felt they wouldn't be a suspect.A payback,but from the past.

So we need to look at any big dealers that were charged up to six months after he got caught and if there's been any in the last six months in his area he could have informed on recently.

Ronald was 25 and started dating Misty when she was 16. According to Florida law this is against the law.

I CAN NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE...SHELBY
YOU READ MY MIND..LOL:blowkiss:

Don't you know it,I've been defending Crystal and after last night and how I feel this morning,I feel like an idiot too.It was so Jerry Springer as someone put it last night.

All this is so mentally exhausting...Why didnt one of you long time sleuthers warn me about how exhausting this is?! :banghead:
Ugh..... Im taking a break from this today...maybe some of you should do the same! Im going to make some lavender sachet bags and plant some flower seeds in little cups for my summer garden! Later ya'll! :wave:

Oh, you thought she had no criminal record. Here ya go.

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=07000652MMMA

I found more earlier in the case, I guess I should go find and post those also.

As a sidenote, the most recent drug bust coming from these cast of characters was Chad, for cocaine, after he hooked up with Crystal. That would be at the Baker County court clerk website also.
Here that is

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=06000240CFMA

I'd call that unsavory, but that's just MO.

Charges FALSE REPORT TO LAW AUTHORITY

I wonder what the false report was??

So much so that I hope it hasn't made it more dangerous for Haleigh.I think she tried to not say too much,but her Mom like pushed her to talk.Her Mom seemed all huffy last night,Crystal seemed like whatever and Chad looked pretty scared,as he probably should be.I wonder if theywent home after.:eek:

I dunno, but if it had been me, after that, I'da been sleeping w one eye open... ;)

Jerry Springer... omg... lucky for GR, no spare chair around for dad to grab... :rolleyes:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member