Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by pirate
I see alot of criticism lobbed at this family. But try to put yourself in their shoes.

Crystal is Haleigh's mother, Marie is her grandmother. According to interviews last week, they have been locked out of receiving even the most basic information on the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

I recall them being asked if they knew anything about where Haleigh was sleeping, when she had dinner, etc. And their answers were basically that they heard in the media......... they seemed to have no more information than the public did.

I feel that some walls were erected- and even though we saw Ron and Crystal standing side by side at a vigil last week, I don't feel that the paternal family is being candid with the maternal family.

The mother and her family have every right to know each and every detail of what led to Haleigh's disappearance.

LE was clearly not concerned with them since over a week went by before they were polygraphed. Instead they seemed to focus on Misty- which makes perfect sense since she was the last person to see Haleigh.

I don't know who is responsible for shutting the Sheffields out of knowing the minute details but they certainly deserve that knowledge.

In my opinion, their decision to go on the GR show was an act of desperation- and I would have done the same thing if I were being shut out of receiving information pertaining to my daughter's disappearance.

I hope LE listens and shares some details with the family.
They are being "locked out" by LE because they are all SUSPECTS. LE is not going to discuss the case openly with them nor should they expect it! If LE is giving Ronald more details, it is because they feel he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

It's already in the works.
Do you have proof? I don't believe it. LE isn't worried about the situation with Misty when they are looking for a missing child.

If you are going by what JB said on Geraldo last night, well...consider the source!!

Maybe not,but it would be better for him to go live with his Mom with the kids.And definitely get that anger management class going.Whew!
Anger management?! We have only seen one outburst from Ronald during the 911 call to my knowledge! LE is going to take into account the situation there. He was petrified and upset.

He was providing a decent roof over their heads, food on the table, and the rest of it. I don't see the need to move in with his mother.

It's already in the works.

I read somewhere that the statutes were anyone over 25 with anyone younger than 17 ...

Wouldn't that mean anyone OVER 25? Ron is 25

And

Wouldn't that mean anyone YOUNGER than 17? Misty is 17

To each his own, in my personal opinion there shouldn't be an age limit on love, I mean obviously they want to be together and they are both old enough to know what they want. I mean unless Misty is scared to move on or something (which doesn't seem like the case) Who can proove they have had sex?

Do you have proof? I don't believe it. LE isn't worried about the situation with Misty when they are looking for a missing child.

If you are going by what JB said on Geraldo last night, well...consider the source!!

I have a relative who works for the SA's office in that area. A complaint has been submitted and they are investigating. He will be charged with a second degree felony.

That is why Misty is off the property and why TN played things off the other day by stating that Misty has "her own home."

I read somewhere that the statutes were anyone over 25 with anyone younger than 17 ...

Wouldn't that mean anyone OVER 25? Ron is 25

And

Wouldn't that mean anyone YOUNGER than 17? Misty is 17

To each his own, in my personal opinion there shouldn't be an age limit on love, I mean obviously they want to be together and they are both old enough to know what they want. I mean unless Misty is scared to move on or something (which doesn't seem like the case) Who can proove they have had sex?

It's over 24.

And Misty was 16 and Ron was 25 when the relationship started.

If LE went after every couple who were on the fringe of that age group who are dating or married, they would have to lock up a lot of people, imo. Not going to happen. (It shouldn't happen in this case either.)

This is about Crystal and her family. I think LE needs to dig deeper into motives here. They have motive so what about opportunity to take Haleigh?

I have a relative who works for the SA's office in that area. A complaint has been submitted and they are investigating. He will be charged with a second degree felony.

That is why Misty is off the property and why TN played things off the other day by stating that Misty has "her own home."

I read where they had been seperated due to the investigation, which is normal in some instances... it keeps their stories seperated...

Respectfully, if you have a friend in the SA's office there, they shouldn't be telling you these things, and if they have you shouldn't tell others until it is public infomation JMO

If LE went after every couple who were on the fringe of that age group who are dating or married, they would have to lock up a lot of people, imo. Not going to happen. (It shouldn't happen in this case either.)

This is about Crystal and her family. I think LE needs to dig deeper into motives here. They have motive so what about opportunity to take Haleigh?

I agree!! Where is their alabi? :waitasec:

Ridiculous!! Truly disgusting that at such a time when Haleigh is missing for anyone to have submitted such a complaint. They must have an ulterior motive to do such a thing!! GRRRR! :furious:

Thank you Pirate,I was wondering why she wasn't there anymore.

Ridiculous!! Truly disgusting that at such a time when Haleigh is missing for anyone to have submitted such a complaint. They must have an ulterior motive to do such a thing!! GRRRR! :furious:

It's probably because people are angry at Misty and feel she's to blame.And doesn't want her watching Jr after this.

It's probably because people are angry at Misty and feel she's to blame.And doesn't want her watching Jr after this.
If this "complaint" goes back to Bio mom and family, I hope Ronald goes after her family legally for everything they have said and done recently.

I feel sorry that Crystal has a missing child.

But that in NO WAY excuses the behavior of her and her mother. They are trying to turn this unfortunate time in their lives into a Jerry Springer episode. It's inexcusable.

Kudos to Ron and his family for not "hitting" back. I believe he wants the safe return of his child. I also believe that Crystal and company want something else more than that.

I see alot of criticism lobbed at this family. But try to put yourself in their shoes.

Crystal is Haleigh's mother, Marie is her grandmother. According to interviews last week, they have been locked out of receiving even the most basic information on the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

I recall them being asked if they knew anything about where Haleigh was sleeping, when she had dinner, etc. And their answers were basically that they heard in the media......... they seemed to have no more information than the public did.

I feel that some walls were erected- and even though we saw Ron and Crystal standing side by side at a vigil last week, I don't feel that the paternal family is being candid with the maternal family.

The mother and her family have every right to know each and every detail of what led to Haleigh's disappearance.

LE was clearly not concerned with them since over a week went by before they were polygraphed. Instead they seemed to focus on Misty- which makes perfect sense since she was the last person to see Haleigh.

I don't know who is responsible for shutting the Sheffields out of knowing the minute details but they certainly deserve that knowledge.

In my opinion, their decision to go on the GR show was an act of desperation- and I would have done the same thing if I were being shut out of receiving information pertaining to my daughter's disappearance.

I hope LE listens and shares some details with the family.

After their Geraldo episode, I dont think it will get them closer to receiving firsthand information. Very sad for them to do this at this time.

I feel sorry that Crystal has a missing child.

But that in NO WAY excuses the behavior of her and her mother. They are trying to turn this unfortunate time in their lives into a Jerry Springer episode. It's inexcusable.

Kudos to Ron and his family for not "hitting" back. I believe he wants the safe return of his child. I also believe that Crystal and company want something else more than that.
It is obvious to me that their need for revenge over custody is an issue which should be looked into carefully by LE. I call it MOTIVE.

GR's stunt this weekend did so much harm between the families and nothing at all toward helping to find Haleigh. GR caused what is most likely a permanent division between the two families.

When I look at the situation, I see a small 5 year old innocent child in the midst of people who have no regard for the law. I was stunned to see the maternal grandmother's and grandfather's past criminal charges. Seems as if both sides of Haleigh's family have had charges. If I were a judge in this child custody case, I would (even with only what I know now) not let either side have custody of Haleigh or Ronald, Jr.. Crystal and Ronald played games in the custody battle over the children.

On her MySpace page, Crystal was all about her new baby. Haleigh and Ronald Jr. were 'the brats', according to her, and probably had to stand in line for attention from Crystal after the new baby. Of course I do not know this for a fact, but I am suspicious of it because of her words on MySpace.

I am 100% for Haleigh and it seems that she is going to get lost in the fray.

After their Geraldo episode, I dont think it will get them closer to receiving firsthand information. Very sad for them to do this at this time.

I agree. This, IMO, is actually a good reason for LE NOT to inform Bio Mom & Fam of anything. Whose to say they won't go on GR again, giving away info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV