Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that the statutes were anyone over 25 with anyone younger than 17 ...

Wouldn't that mean anyone OVER 25? Ron is 25

And

Wouldn't that mean anyone YOUNGER than 17? Misty is 17

To each his own, in my personal opinion there shouldn't be an age limit on love, I mean obviously they want to be together and they are both old enough to know what they want. I mean unless Misty is scared to move on or something (which doesn't seem like the case) Who can proove they have had sex?

This is off topic for this thread, IMO. I want to see the law enforced in all areas.

Something just isn't quit right with Crystal and her family. She never seems to be distraught. I have not heard her begging for her daughter's return or any messages to Haleigh from her. Yes she is the biological mother, but it doesn't sit well with me that she lost custody and has done nothing the 2 years or so to get her children back. She just seemed to move on and make a new family. Crystal needs to do more to help find her daughter, and less mud slinging at the father and his side of the family. Is she only there to appear concerned? IDK.

It's over 24.

And Misty was 16 and Ron was 25 when the relationship started.

This is a poor example of being thy brothers keeper and in very poor taste to press the issue at this time. It makes the accusers look extremely petty. The issue should be Haleigh not her father who seems more interested in locating her than her maternal relatives.

It is obvious to me that their need for revenge over custody is an issue which should be looked into carefully by LE. I call it MOTIVE.

I call it YOUR RIGHT.:clap: They have been acting highly suspicious to me...more so than Misty's info changes, which can happen in a panicked situation.

And to LaLaw...GREAT POST.:blowkiss:

I think she is sick and tired of being treated as less than an equal to the other grandmother- and tired of her daughter- Haleigh's mother- being treated as secondary with regard to receiving information.

How do we know the maternal side of the family is getting less info from LE than the paternal side?

This is off topic for this thread, IMO. I want to see the law enforced in all areas.

Why is this decision not left up to Misty's parents in my opinion it is not for unknown people on a message board to decide.

I have a relative who works for the SA's office in that area. A complaint has been submitted and they are investigating. He will be charged with a second degree felony.

That is why Misty is off the property and why TN played things off the other day by stating that Misty has "her own home."

Thanks for the info.

I can't believe someone would file a complaint right now. If any complaints are filed it should be after Haleigh is found.

I wonder if the person filing the complaint has an alterior motive.

Griffis says she isn't discouraged that there have been no new developments in the last few days. And she plans to continue on with the vigils every night, for as long as it takes. "We all feel like Haleigh's okay, I guess you could say it's mom's intuition and because she's my maternal grandchild, my close connection with her, I know she's okay. In the pit of my stomach I know she's find, I just don't know where she's at."

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...1963&catid=295 (Bolded by me)

SS I'm glad you posted that link. I read that article last night but had forgotten to bookmark it because I wanted to come back and reread it before I posted about maternal Gma's comment.

I'm probably just having a knee jerk reaction to that statement (something very simular was said in another case by the Mother of the child in that instance). But for some reason my hmmm factor starting humming. I'm not sure why though, like I said it could just be a knee-jerk.

SS I'm glad you posted that link. I read that article last night but had forgotten to bookmark it because I wanted to come back and reread it before I posted about maternal Gma's comment.

I'm probably just having a knee jerk reaction to that statement (something very simular was said in another case by the Mother of the child in that instance). But for some reason my hmmm factor starting humming. I'm not sure why though, like I said it could just be a knee-jerk.

:clap::clap::clap:

It bothered me the instant I read it, too. She isn't even the mother! Her "intuition" must be a bit off because Haleigh isn't fine, imo. She has been either abducted by someone with cruel motives and is being held captive or she has been murdered. Either way...I do not consider her being "fine" and my women's intuition tells me this isn't going to end well at all.

Rivera was issued a warning that if he would be charged with trespassing if he returned.

While neighbor of Haleigh's parents would speak to the media after the incident, Haleigh's maternal grandmother wasn't surprised at the confrontation between the family and Rivera.

"I knew it was going to fester and explode," Marie Griffis told Channel 4 on Sunday.

Griffis then turned the focus to where both side of the family want it to be: "Whoever has Haleigh, just bring her home."

HUH?What is up with this woman?

Why is this decision not left up to Misty's parents in my opinion it is not for unknown people on a message board to decide.

No, that decision would not be left up to Misty's parents. Believe me, no one on a forum will be deciding anything where that is concerned. It is simply the law. Either it is followed or it is not. JMO.

To me the Bio Mom and family are still suspects. Who is to say they didn't have Haleigh taken, in a stunt to get custody back. Crystal is already in trouble for not paying child support.

Just one of the many possibilities...

The reason it "festered and exploded" was due to the family's revenge being directed towards Ronald! Of course she knew it would...since she was obviously partially responsible for it happening! GRRRR~

It's already in the works.

I think RC needs to be investigated as far as the other young lady he has a baby with also. The custody judge needs to take a good look at the enviornment that JR is being brought up in. All these young girls and this little boy being brought up with as RC as a roll model is very scarey to me.
Something should be done now..

No, that decision would not be left up to Misty's parents. Believe me, no one on a forum will be deciding anything where that is concerned. It is simply the law. Either it is followed or it is not. JMO.

Well if Misty is found to be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance or whatever has happened to Haleigh she will be tried as an adult not a child of 17. I see it as she can't be both. She has to be just one or the other. If she is an adult when it comes to being prosecuted for a crime then she should be an adult when it comes to dating. JMO

To me the Bio Mom and family are still suspects. Who is to say they didn't have Haleigh taken, in a stunt to get custody back. Crystal is already in trouble for not paying child support.

Just one of the many possibilities...

The mother and the maternal side of the family only seems to be interested in slandering the father. If I thought he actually did or knew something I would be kissing butt to see if he would talk. They are doing the exact opposite and making themselves look suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr