Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I disagree with them going on GR as an act of desperation (if that's what it was) They made this "desperation" national, it really didn't need to go that far. There are other ways to seek information than to go on national television and throw stones at someone else. Who cares what Ron has done in the past, she obviously did the same things... (she admitted to it) It does take two to fight (I don't care who you are) so was going on GR really justified? I, like others think it was an attempted ploy to get custody.

I also don't think the other side of the family (Rons) will stoop to their level with a "come back" but I guess time will tell.
I don't think she's concerned with gaining custody right now. I think she's truly concerned for the welfare of her children. Who knows what kind of talk's been going on down there. The issue is very much polarized. There's people she knows...there's people he knows. The focus needs to be on Haleigh. GR was looking for a story...they had one to tell. Was it necessary...only if it brought to light that RC was associating with some unsavory characters. If he's not being honest about that...publicly or with law enforcement...then there may be more information to be gleaned from him. If not, than no, IMO the whole interview was not necessary. (PS-I REALLY don't like GR!!)

There is a new article added on the media thread stating that LE had interviewed C. Griffis and Ronald today. That must be about the statement Ronald had made about being 75% sure he knew who had taken Haleigh. Maybe some one can bring the link over.............I can't.

Also, someone added $25,000 to the reward today.

I wonder if LE found out which one of them was telling the truth - Chad or Ronald?

I wonder who filed the complaint? I'm sure it's not Misty or Ron's family that did.

I do not believe either family had to file a complaint. Ronald could just be charged as it is against the law. LE also has Misty on tape from national TV saying when she and Ronald got together. She probably was asked on polygraph also, but that would not be admissable.

I read where they had been seperated due to the investigation, which is normal in some instances... it keeps their stories seperated...

Respectfully, if you have a friend in the SA's office there, they shouldn't be telling you these things, and if they have you shouldn't tell others until it is public infomation JMO
Just curious what's the difference between that and LE (or the defense) leaking things to the press, let's say in the Casey Anthony case? There are many people here with inside info. who like to share it with us. I welcome that. I just don't want anyone to get into trouble now for trusting us with that info.

I wonder who filed the complaint? I'm sure it's not Misty or Ron's family that did.
I don't think anyone from the outside could file a complaint (?). I would think that LE would have to. Anyone know?

I do not believe either family had to file a complaint. Ronald could just be charged as it is against the law. LE also has Misty on tape from national TV saying when she and Ronald got together. She probably was asked on polygraph also, but that would not be admissable.
Sorry, LL...didn't see your post.

Unless Ron or Misty admit to have sex with each other there is no crime. It is not illegal for them to live together, it is illegal for them to have sex. I doubt either one of them are going to admit that. JMO

Unless Ron or Misty admit to have sex with each other there is no crime. It is not illegal for them to live together, it is illegal for them to have sex. I doubt either one of them are going to admit that. JMO
You're right...nor does it help find Haleigh. Maybe LE wants to look like they're doing their jobs. I have no idea.

Well, IMO, it is about time for both sides to make this all about Haleigh and not a 'he said', 'she said'. I find that to be disgusting!!

:furious:

I don't think she's concerned with gaining custody right now. I think she's truly concerned for the welfare of her children. Who knows what kind of talk's been going on down there. The issue is very much polarized. There's people she knows...there's people he knows. The focus needs to be on Haleigh. GR was looking for a story...they had one to tell. Was it necessary...only if it brought to light that RC was associating with some savory characters. If he's not being honest about that...publicly or with law enforcement...then there may be more information to be gleaned from him. If not, than no, IMO the whole interview was not necessary. (PS-I REALLY don't like GR!!)

I agree! This mother was MILES away when this happened, and she received a call that was confirmed to place her location there at 4 am or later, yet more people are accusing her of being involved than are accusing the father from whose home and custody Haleigh disappeared!

If someone allowed my child to be taken by what is obviously some form of their own negligence...I would be furious and I'd be telling everything I knew about that person that might lead to some clue as to where my child was. It isn't like this child accidentally wandered off and disappeared from the grocery store in a crowd.....she was at home in the middle of the night! She should have been behind a locked door and in the care of someone who wasn't "overly tired and out of it" or however Misty described herself. Misty ADMITS that she let the 3 year old brother walk out of the room without getting up to find out what was going on! If I hear my 15 year old up in the bathroom at night....I check to make sure he goes back to his room and does not have an upset stomach/headache or whatever. This father was irresponsible IMO and no matter where the child is or how she got there.....he is very much to blame!
As always....just my opinion......

I agree! This mother was MILES away when this happened, and she received a call that was confirmed to place her location there at 4 am or later, yet more people are accusing her of being involved than are accusing the father from whose home and custody Haleigh disappeared!

If someone allowed my child to be taken by what is obviously some form of their own negligence...I would be furious and I'd be telling everything I knew about that person that might lead to some clue as to where my child was. It isn't like this child accidentally wandered off and disappeared from the grocery store in a crowd.....she was at home in the middle of the night! She should have been behind a locked door and in the care of someone who wasn't "overly tired and out of it" or however Misty described herself. Misty ADMITS that she let the 3 year old brother walk out of the room without getting up to find out what was going on! If I hear my 15 year old up in the bathroom at night....I check to make sure he goes back to his room and does not have an upset stomach/headache or whatever. This father was irresponsible IMO and no matter where the child is or how she got there.....he is very much to blame!
Besides which...you don't have money...you don't get your kids back. That's JMO based on speaking with a group of women who were the noncustodial parents.

Just because bio mom was miles away does not clear her of involvement. She could have had a family member of friend do this. I think Crystal's actions the past few days have been more suspicious than anything that Ron or Misty have done yet.

And we do not know who has told LE what. Ron could have told everything and everybody else for that matter.

But a 17 year old is definitely old enough to babysit at night. How was Ron suppose to know that she was overly tired that night? My little sister babysat for me one time. She was fine when I left but when I got home she was out like a light. She never woke up until morning.

And yes I gave her heck for it the next day.

Well, IMO, it is about time for both sides to make this all about Haleigh and not a 'he said', 'she said'. I find that to be disgusting!!

:furious:

Me, too. Haleigh like Caylee is being pushed out of the forefront because of all the extra dramaramas.

Just because bio mom was miles away does not clear her of involvement.

Respectfully snipped by me for clarity of my post.

Tichad3 you make a very valid point. LE has not officially cleared any family member that I know of and that would ,I assume include bio mom and her family.

As I said this morning in another post about this case, IMHO we can't exclude anyone from scrutiny regardless of their personal histories, because LE hasn't either.

Personally I have empathy for certain players in this case but not matter what my opinion is, no matter how empathic I feel for that player, I have to look at those players with as unjaded eye as possible. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV