Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM reporting the mom's fiance has been brought in?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

Respectfully snipped by me for clarity of my post.

Tichad3 you make a very valid point. LE has not officially cleared any family member that I know of and that would ,I assume include bio mom and her family.

As I said this morning in another post about this case, IMHO we can't exclude anyone from scrutiny regardless of their personal histories, because LE hasn't either.

Personally I have empathy for certain players in this case but not matter what my opinion is, no matter how empathic I feel for that player, I have to look at those players with as unjaded eye as possible. Just my two cents.

I agree with your cents.:)

JVM reporting the mom's fiance has been brought in?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

I wonder if that is about the media report today that bio-mom, fiance and RC were all questioned today?

I have a relative who works for the SA's office in that area. A complaint has been submitted and they are investigating. He will be charged with a second degree felony.

That is why Misty is off the property and why TN played things off the other day by stating that Misty has "her own home."
(Bolded by me) She is back already so I am thinking this is incorrect information. I saw her on the video going into the trailer to be with Ronald today.

Originally Posted by passionflower
http://www.wesh.com/video/18778183/index.html

Just because bio mom was miles away does not clear her of involvement. She could have had a family member of friend do this. I think Crystal's actions the past few days have been more suspicious than anything that Ron or Misty have done yet.

And we do not know who has told LE what. Ron could have told everything and everybody else for that matter.

But a 17 year old is definitely old enough to babysit at night. How was Ron suppose to know that she was overly tired that night? My little sister babysat for me one time. She was fine when I left but when I got home she was out like a light. She never woke up until morning.

And yes I gave her heck for it the next day.

It does not clear the bio mom.....IMO....but it certainly does not justify the idea that somehow she is MORE likely to be involved than either of the people that the child lived with at the time.

She has NEVER changed her story about where she was or when....while Ron and Misty can't seem to keep their stories matched up or even keep their own story consistent from one day to the next.

Jane Velez Mitchell on headline news. Coming on now.

Thanks for that Simonsmom.

What in the world could Chad G's involvement be. Rather, why would LE want to talk to him? Any ideas?

He is about to become the stepfather to Haleigh and obviously has direct contact with her every two weeks during bio mom's visitation.

It does not clear the bio mom.....IMO....but it certainly does not justify the idea that somehow she is MORE likely to be involved than either of the people that the child lived with at the time.

She has NEVER changed her story about where she was or when....while Ron and Misty can't seem to keep their stories matched up or even keep their own story consistent from one day to the next.
While Misty's story has changed, I haven't seen where Ron changed his story. Bio mom has a definite motive and it would benefit her should Haleigh go missing.

He is about to become the stepfather to Haleigh and obviously has direct contact with her every two weeks during bio mom's visitation.

Thanks SS, A TH on Jane's show just said they are talking to everyone in the family when Jane asked the same question. xox

Thanks for that Simonsmom.

What in the world could Chad G's involvement be. Rather, why would LE want to talk to him? Any ideas?

one could be because it was said that Ron told Chad, and I believe biomom's brother Marcus, that he was 75% sure he knew who took Haleigh.

Of course, we will never find out the truth because LE is so tight lipped.

Anger management?! We have only seen one outburst from Ronald during the 911 call to my knowledge! LE is going to take into account the situation there. He was petrified and upset.

He was providing a decent roof over their heads, food on the table, and the rest of it. I don't see the need to move in with his mother.

Yes he was providing a roof and there food etc. Wasnt the mother due in court for not contributing anything towards the children?

Another point..i have seen a lot of stuff about the father being on drugs..well didnt i read on here yesterday that the bf of the mother had been convicted of having cocaine? So...in the event of the father getting charged im not sure that a woman who didnt even want to contribute to bring her kids up and whose partner had cocaine should be raising any children either.

She seems to get a pass because its said he abused her. Well its not his fault she neglected to pay for the kids or about what her partner is on...

Yes. She had charges filed on her the day Haleigh went missing for contempt of court.

The reason I see this recent airing of grievances as being something that LE might have encouraged is because sometimes when a person with information has some reason to not want any interaction with LE, no amount of reward money is enough to bring that information out. If these people have some tips that might incriminate one side of the family or the other, they have no one to go to if both sides seem to be all hunky dory and in solid support of each other. HOWEVER, if the sides are beginning a bit of trash talk then maybe, just maybe, the tip will be fed to one side or the other.

Now, I know about the whole anonymous tip line stuff, but some people with their own legal troubles would still never do that. Its sort of like those drive by shootings where 100 people in the street were right there, but no one saw anything. Some people fear LE and some people fear the bad guys finding out who told on them, and some people fear both sides.

I don't believe LE would have incited this behavior for any reason. Their child is missing and they have a little boy in the middle of this storm. LE would not advise ripping each other to shreds on national tv to further the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling