Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article from local news (link provided):

At a time when the two sides of Haleigh's family remain united in a plea for the girl's safe return home, they couldn't be more divided about some things.
Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, and her family spoke out to Rivera last weekend, making several serious accusations against the missing girl's father.

"I felt fine with it. It bothers me that they're upset about it," Sheffield said.
"It's our word against his. You know, he says no and we say yes," said Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18778590/detail.html
(Bolded by me) Boy, this is the statement of the week! She cannot imagine why they would be upset with it?! WTH?! :furious:

If bio mom and her family feel the reason she wasn't awarded custody (and was instead ironically ordered to pay dad support) was in large part due to her insufficient income, and confusion over the court date; and if she was truly abused by dad in the past, and now has legitimate concerns over what she is observing of dad and gf's lifestyle; and when one of their children goes "missing" on dad and his minor gf's watch, I would hardly call it "revenge" just because his squeaky clean image or public persona is tarnished in order to get to the bottom of this dangerous and frightening situation. I would say she had courage, and good grounds, for speaking the truth. JMO

:parrot:
I would say the bio mom is an ex who wants revenge because she lost custody due to not being able to hold a job, who possibly didn't bother to contact her attorney for the right date to show in court (altho court records show she was served), and being jealous that her ex has the children she is supposed to pay child support for fair and square...but doesn't. Records show she has made no attempt to step up to the plate to do things in order to get her children back in any way. She has already been caught in a few "discrepancies" concerning her stories of Ronald. She is not credible, imo.

Ronald was at WORK where he should have been in order to care for his two children. (I saw this was confirmed by a report tonight on HLN which stated they spoke with his employer, IIRC.)

I agree 100% with you. I think CS is using the media to get back at Ron rather then finding her child.

(Bolded by me) Boy, this is the statement of the week! She cannot imagine why they would be upset with it?! WTH?! :furious:

Seriously, gma needs to shut the hell up and go back home. You would think her arms would get tired stirring that pot as much as she does.
stirthepot.gif

I simply don't understand how she can blow it off like she has done nothing wrong and she doesn't get why Ronald and his family would be upset. Then her mom admits it is "he said/she said"! What?!

dats cuz maw maw is guilty ...in my oh so honest opinion... something is soooooo bery strange there!

happy mardi gras everyone! hehe

I think I may have found a mobile home floor plan similar to what they are talking about. When I heard the former tenants talk about the layout it reminded me of my Aunt's and she said the same thing. This what my Aunt's is like except she has the big master bath which I heard MC say that their trailer has. Grasping at straws but it's the best I could find.

http://www.charlietaylorhomes.com/floorplans/mgr-21056.jpg

I put this on another thread but everyone was asleep over there so if anyone is still awake over here, pls tell me what u thunk...

Off Topic: Nice try, but the backdoor is in the wrong place and I believe the kitchen is as well. The backdoor goes out the end of the trailer next to the master bedroom where the bathroom is located on that one.

On Topic: Something is very wrong here with the way things are being tossed around and so casually disregarded by bio mom. I don't understand what happened from the day before Rj's birthday and now to cause this change of behavior. The apology from MG, the chummy behavior of bio mom, Ronald, and Misty, and then BAM! What happened?!?!

ETA: Happy Mardi Gras!!

dats cuz maw maw is guilty ...in my oh so honest opinion... something is soooooo bery strange there!

happy mardi gras everyone! hehe

laissez les bon temp roulez, cajungirl. Have a great time celebrating Fat Tuesday.
sigh, I am so home sick.
cryblow.gif

I think I may have found a mobile home floor plan similar to what they are talking about. When I heard the former tenants talk about the layout it reminded me of my Aunt's and she said the same thing. This what my Aunt's is like except she has the big master bath which I heard MC say that their trailer has. Grasping at straws but it's the best I could find.

http://www.charlietaylorhomes.com/floorplans/mgr-21056.jpg

I put this on another thread but everyone was asleep over there so if anyone is still awake over here, pls tell me what u thunk...

Hi there, Pretty close. I think SeriouslySearching is right and the back door is at the and of the kitchen. And isn't there a garden tub in the corner of that MBr? We also think the utility room is right by that back door.

Off Topic: Nice try, but the backdoor is in the wrong place and I believe the kitchen is as well. The backdoor goes out the end of the trailer next to the master bedroom where the bathroom is located on that one.

On Topic: Something is very wrong here with the way things are being tossed around and so casually disregarded by bio mom. I don't understand what happened from the day before Rj's birthday and now to cause this change of behavior. The apology from MG, the chummy behavior of bio mom, Ronald, and Misty, and then BAM! What happened?!?!

ETA: Happy Mardi Gras!!

SS,I remember,that's when all the inconsistencies really started coming to surface in Misty's stories.

There has to be something more than that because Misty had inconsistencies from the beginning.

But,I think that's when the media really started talking about them,before that people were thinking maybe it was media not reporting things as accurate.I don't think they're in the loop as much as everyone else is,they're at the vigils and talking to people in the day,etc.

Getting ready for tv shots,which I think takes awhile.We probably have more info than any of them.

Well,I guess they have more now,people have let them use computers and such to keep up with the news.But the tv is not giving too much out.

You know what,that morning Crystal talked with the FBI for three hours and she could have been told some info about Misty and some things we don't know.

Was it all just a show to get to see Rj? It was his birthday weekend. As soon as it was over, it all seemed to fade. So were they just "faking it" that weekend? I wonder if they were supposed to return him early to Ronald because it was his birthday?

You know what,that morning Crystal talked with the FBI for three hours and she could have been told some info about Misty and some things we don't know.
Possible, I suppose. I don't see the FBI sharing information with her tho.

Maybe it is like I said before and the heat started coming down on her and her family so they are trying to play the blame game in an attempt to take the heat off.

I don't know,but I think she's trying to push RC into giving info when Misty might be the only one to know,but she might not know if she was gone.I think Crystal's Mom put it in her head and pushing her on it.

Have you watched it when Marie is standing next to Crystal and Crystal's being asked the question?It looks like Marie just wants to pull the answers out of Crystals mouth.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV