Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool,thank you so much.

ok... just listened to the beginning so far...

i heard... id finished cleaning... but its soooo unclear because she was talkin so fast and overlapping words..

it was in reference to when the last time was she saw her

That's Johnny Sheffield her first husband with the camo on,right?If so,is her husband around there?

ok... just listened to the beginning so far...

i heard... id finished cleaning... but its soooo unclear because she was talkin so fast and overlapping words..

it was in reference to when the last time was she saw her

Okay,thank you,so it's finished cleaning,I was hearing the sh sound,instead of ch.I was afraid she said bleach,that would have been seriously bad.

Thank you alot Cajun,I've been thinking about that since I first heard the 911 call,and it's been eating on me.

Did you hear whispering when asked about the door by Misty?
I did hear Ron IIRC - could be he did not comprehend the question, was still trying to make sense of it all, or could be if they are involved, he had a brief, UH OH moment but too late then to do anything about making it look like forced entry cuz it would be detected on the phone call or cops could pull up at any moment.

I did hear Ron IIRC - could be he did not comprehend the question, was still trying to make sense of it all, or could be if they are involved, he had a brief, UH OH moment but too late then to do anything about making it look like forced entry cuz it would be detected on the phone call or cops could pull up at any moment.

That is a very good question,because he even said in the yard interview someone broke in.He had the door locked.But,in that case,he would have had time to do something before they got there.But,maybe not,because they were already on thier way.

The LE has said there was no forced entry.Which means the screen door which he said he locked,would have also been opened and it was not broken into,so it would have had to been opened from the inside.

That is a very good question,because he even said in the yard interview someone broke in.He had the door locked.But,in that case,he would have had time to do something before they got there.But,maybe not,because they were already on thier way.

~winterrose~
I heard that yard interview & he did say, broke in!

Yes,he did and the LE had already said and told him it was not broken into.

The screendoor had a plastic lock,since there was no breakin,it would have had no cutscreen,so had to have been opened from inside.

Yes,he did and the LE had already said and told him it was not broken into.

Dunno, could be semantics. If I came in from our field and found someone came in and took my purse thru open back door, I would probably say BROKE IN too instead of CAME IN as I still consider it an intrusion

Actually, she said she took one and the man giving the test indicated he thought she may have passed...but they were sending the test to Washington to obtain the results.

they send all the tests to Washington. FBI lab. Its just RC & Misty did not specify that in statements to the media. All tests in these types of cases are surrendered to FBI.

o/t I heart John Walsh :blowkiss:

Hi, So I read during that call Ron is heard in the background saying SS to - the lock was sideways.

I can't visualize that unless he is talking about a padlock. That couldn't be right :confused:

Dunno, could be semantics. If I came in from our field and found someone came in and took my purse thru open back door, I would probably say BROKE IN too instead of CAME IN as I still consider it an intrusion

Hi...this is my first post here, but I've been in chat before...months ago. This has pulled me out of lurkdom to add to the semantics theory. I'm a southern gal and it's pretty common for southerners to say someone broke into their home when no door or window was actually broken...it's used meaning an intrusion, like you said, felineforlorn.

Hi...this is my first post here, but I've been in chat before...months ago. This has pulled me out of lurkdom to add to the semantics theory. I'm a southern gal and it's pretty common for southerners to say someone broke into their home when no door or window was actually broken...it's used meaning an intrusion, like you said, felineforlorn.

Thanks Mojavemama, WELCOME to Websleuths
a084.gif
&
EmoticonTheWave.gif

xox See you guys tomoz

one night on GVS I heard the mom and grandmom say they were going to stop talking bad about RC & stuff for the sake of finding Haleigh and Jr's Birthday that weekend. (that didnt mean forever) That was the case, right? Okay, things were fine up until this weekend, ...a whole week passes before it turns into this.{ Perhaps GR should come on his show or blog and explain this to ALL of us, because he is partially responsible for it happening}.........on the other side, maybe there wasnt a motive, other than, out of anguish & frustration have more questions....I didnt see anger to any degree that would give me a second thought about motive..., maybe GR hyped em up a little and it fueled the fire. I dont know how it all came to be, they all have "baggage". We alls gots baggage. :crazy:

I remember the photograph of Crystal crouched down on her knee over Ron crying. That was real. Despite all her flaws and all their "baggage" they had the heart enough to embrace as the moments were fresh & raw. They made 2beautiful babies together. But tears dry up and your head tries to rationalize the events over and over. They are all thinking about Haliegh and still are. During that time, it was real and it wasnt pretend for anyone. But you have to cope and survive. None of them have any control over their daily lives anymore, it wont be the same. And what if.....over a period of a few days...they became like some of us here and wanted to know this... Two weeks in this and "we" know nothing new or conclusive. No closer than we were before and no news from them. You would find that troubling, most definatley. They are all human, but you cannot make them like each other. We cannot keep picking their wounds.

We arent going to get anywhere, but down and angry, because we all have our stories, and yes, very real and raw for some that have to carry past trauma & resentment. Been there done that. Can you say after a week, that you, yourself wouldnt get yourself together? My mother always told me one thing...."when youre done cryin, pull your boot straps up and get back in there...blah blah". Your family will pull you in and pull you together when times get tough. That is a given. On both sides. Theres things those families haven't even heard about each other or did they who cares, ...we better believe that they are all having to a come to terms family meetin. I couldnt imagine having to be in their shoes right now and face all that. I know how hard it is standing there at a family function and having your stuff be out there....and grandma, poor grammaw is trying to keep everyone from getting out of control, usually its by food or some distraction. :rolleyes:

That weekend, it was her visitation weekend and jr' birthday. But the vigil, the one where she broke down and they all cried in each others arms, that was real. Real emotion, real pain! All of them. I cried seeing that. It wasnt a show or for show. It was reality and we got to watch it unfold. How painful and real can life get, I wonder? All I kept thinking was she has her mother there to comfort her and she not ther to comfort her own daughter. She hurting, they are all hurting. Missing your little girl is as much painful for one as it is the other. If we deny Crystal her right to pain and anger of this type of loss, what have we become?....we minimize her pain?, we minimize her past? Give this mother time to get it together and ach for her daughter like the father, give her permission to try to be there for Haleigh and not make it seem like she's up to no good.

I have been sad about this all day.....I understand with all my heart that this GR interview happened. I agree that it wasnt the time or the place. But this is their mess from here on and Its not up to us to clean it up. LE, for whatever reason, is doing their jobs and they have their reasons for not saying or doing the same things we, some of us, where used to in the "other" case. We are dealing with a different families, with different "baggage" and a new deck of cards. I dont want to engage in secondary wounding of people, by minimizing and microanylizing every wound they already know they have. I'm so sorry this was long. But I had to speak my peace from my heart and tell some of ya'll that its hurting to see so many smart people butting heads about this family. If anything, we can learn from this.

Well said LawGirl. I stayed off this today in order to get some work done.
All I can think about is this poor little girl with a compromised immune system who is scared of the dark.
I hope this ends soon and she comes back ok. Maybe all the people who let her down in the first place on both sides will get a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV