Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be something more than that because Misty had inconsistencies from the beginning.

Hi, I think LE knows allot. for one thing, I can't stop thinking about the 911 call, and how one of our posters thinks she hears Misty put her hand over the receiver and Misty and Ron are whispering something.

There is definitely a lot of info the cops have that the public doesn't. Gosh, O/T, but I wish we had someone who could decipher that 911 call down to a gnat's eye!

Gee, Marie. You and your daughter are the ones that turned this into a 3 ring circus. You two have slung mud against Ron since your first interview and you 2 are the ones that ramped it up the other night.

I'm sure the family didn't purchase them and they were likely donated by a church or something, but I DO NOT like the way those clear votive cups say "THIS IS IN MEMORY OF" at the vigil in the 1st video.

I'm serious about the "ch" sound in front of cleaning,I wish someone would be able to hear it on good earphones.If she had a 10pm to 3:15 window,it would have to be at least one or more people to clean up the trailer.

Have you watched it when Marie is standing next to Crystal and Crystal's being asked the question?It looks like Marie just wants to pull the answers out of Crystals mouth.LOL

Well, yes. I've noticed that Crystal is not a true conversationalist and pretty slow on the draw in answering questions. It made me nervous for her, thinking she was trying to think of how to answer the question with out really answering it.

Well...that is creepy, isn't it?! I am sure they were probably donated by the funeral home who also donated the tents tho.

I am the last person to decipher the audio on the 911 call. I can barely hear my tv without it being up so loud that it scares the hell out of my dog when JVM comes on (he hates her voice so much!!). LOL

I hope LE knows a lot more than we are hearing! It worries me. Two weeks in and nada...zip...zilch. No closer than we were before and no news from them at all. Troubling!

If there were drugs or anything like that around,just saying,she knew LE would be coming.I don't think RC has been able to go through and see if it's different in there from when he went to work.

Hi, I think LE knows allot. for one thing, I can't stop thinking about the 911 call, and how one of our posters thinks she hears Misty put her hand over the receiver and Misty and Ron are whispering something.

There is definitely a lot of info the cops have that the public doesn't. Gosh, O/T, but I wish we had someone who could decipher that 911 call down to a gnat's eye!

O/T too, and I agree decipher the call. It's really bothered me.

Does anyone have earplugs for their speaker to listen to 911 again?Mine make it clearer,but not enough.

I believe Chad paid a $100 fine and they were not dropped.

How much coke was he caught with. A one hundred dollor fine is not much for pocession of coke. The drug laws in Fla. must be alot less stict than the laws where I live. (Missouri) You would have to pay a huge fine and do community service and possibly even a 120 shock jail time.

Someone lied....CS said after she took the poly, she asked how she did. She said the examiner told her it would have to be sent to Washington.

THAT right there is a load of crap! I know for a fact, anyone trained to administer a poly is also trained to read the results. My BF is a CPS investigator and has witnessed many poly's and he called that lie out when we were watching NG tonight.

So either CS lied, or the examiner lied to her.

laissez les bon temp roulez, cajungirl. Have a great time celebrating Fat Tuesday.
sigh, I am so home sick.
cryblow.gif

awww Cajun...i'm sorry your sick! feel better soon!

We have had a blast the whole weekend...to bad it all ends today! We are heading out there in bout 5 hours! LOL:woohoo:

Right at the beginning,when she's talking about I was just "ch" cleaning.I think it's more than cleaning,bleach cleaning,it's a little scratchy there.

The transcripts say cleaning.And what was she whispering to Ronald when dispatcher asked about the door lock.

Ron and Crystal never being married has nothing to do with it. Haleigh lived with her father, but whatever information LE has, they should share with Crystal, she IS Haleigh's mother. As for the two sides being at odds, that might be natural, but they should come together and work towards finding the little girl. Being combative with each other is not going to help.
I don't believe Marie has any ulterior motive other than finding Haliegh, and I don't believe she staged this interview with Geraldo, it was all his idea, IMO. But I really don't think we should be pointing fingers at any of them at this point, since we don't know what it's all about.
However.... I tend to believe Crystal has every right to know what is going on, and if it can be confirmed that Ron was abusive to either one of those kids, then she has a right to bring it out in the open. And if it can be confirmed that Misty was negligent in any way, then BOTH of them can be held accountable for that. He left her with the responsibility of two kids that were not hers, and she is too immature to handle it.

Greta Van Susteran spent about 5 minutes of her program tonight on this case. Her reporter there in Satsuma said that it's been confirmed that DCF has been involved with this family, at this address, within the past year.

The reporter pointed out that RC and MC have only lived at that address for about 5 months, so the involvement with DCF had to occur within the past five months.

How long has her mom been married to his dad? Do ya know?

Nancy Marie Sheffield (bio-mom's mother) married Bruce A. Griffis in 2002. So they've been married about 6 or 7 years. Crystal (bio-mom) is 23 and Chad is 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV