Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Misty's story has changed, I haven't seen where Ron changed his story. Bio mom has a definite motive and it would benefit her should Haleigh go missing.

These are a few the ones I can think of off hand:

911 call....Ron has gun and will kill whoever has his daughter
Later...no fight, no gun,

Ron picked up Haleigh from bus stop
Grandma picked up Haleigh from bus stop

Ron says "dumb bi*** girl friend lost his daughter"
later Misty loved kids, responsible, totally supports her

The bio-mom is just showing her true colors. Here is a mother that has not taken appropriate measures to get her act cleaned up to get custody of her children. Obviously these so called attacks of abuse have not been enough to make her want to fight for custody of her children. Quite frankly, I think she is too busy with her new b/f and baby to worry about her older children.

If these attacks of abuse were true, she should have been telling LE and LE only and not the media! Most of the time when asked a question she says, "I don't know". I believe that because bio-mom has not made it her business to find out things about her children. Pathetic.

JMO
Emme

I should add...I can neither accuse nor defend either side at this point...I am just disturbed by people accusing the mother when there is absolutely no kind of evidence that she or any of her side of the family is involved. Ron is excused for his horrible language and behavior on the 911 call because he is upset and angry...but the bio mom can't be upset and angry or say things that might have been better left unsaid?

Well, IMO, it is about time for both sides to make this all about Haleigh and not a 'he said', 'she said'. I find that to be disgusting!!

:furious:
Yes...this has to stop for the sake of the child.

I should add...I can neither accuse nor defend either side at this point...I am just disturbed by people accusing the mother when there is absolutely no kind of evidence that she or any of her side of the family is involved. Ron is excused for his horrible language and behavior on the 911 call because he is upset and angry...but the bio mom can't be upset and angry or say things that might have been better left unsaid?
People congratulate the dad for restraint (and yes, I'm glad he's keeping the focus on his child), but for all we know he's keeping his mouth shut because he KNOWS the crap that can come out about him if he starts slinging. I think this child's disappearance isn't random. Not sure what's going on, but something is very wrong in Satsuma.

Good evening to all...

I don't understand the CS mom's comments during this interview - I thought they did an actual interview with GR while RC's interview was unexpected to him. Also the mom is wringing her hands alot??? She didn't seem nervous on any of the other interviews.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18777041/index.html

I do love this interview with RC's granny - she reminds me of my granny

http://www.cbs47.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=30087@video.fox30online.com&navCatId=5

Gee, Marie. You and your daughter are the ones that turned this into a 3 ring circus. You two have slung mud against Ron since your first interview and you 2 are the ones that ramped it up the other night.

Article from local news (link provided):

At a time when the two sides of Haleigh's family remain united in a plea for the girl's safe return home, they couldn't be more divided about some things.
Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, and her family spoke out to Rivera last weekend, making several serious accusations against the missing girl's father.

"I felt fine with it. It bothers me that they're upset about it," Sheffield said.
"It's our word against his. You know, he says no and we say yes," said Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18778590/detail.html

Well that was a bunch of nothing! I give up. The TV shows are after ratings and bait us with sensational lead in's. I just pray for the little girl.

Gee, Marie. You and your daughter are the ones that turned this into a 3 ring circus. You two have slung mud against Ron since your first interview and you 2 are the ones that ramped it up the other night.

That's exactly what my husband was saying very loudly!!!

Crystal, on with Nancy Grace, just said she has taken and passed a polygraph.

Actually, she said she took one and the man giving the test indicated he thought she may have passed...but they were sending the test to Washington to obtain the results.

Actually, she said she took one and the man giving the test indicated he thought she may have passed...but they were sending the test to Washington to obtain the results.

Isn't that kinda weird in it's self. Why send it to Washington? Couldn't the guy that gave it read it? Don't they pretty much know then? :waitasec:

Isn't that kinda weird in it's self. Why send it to Washington? Couldn't the guy that gave it read it? Don't they pretty much know then? :waitasec:

I thought that odd too.

Washington, to me anyway, says FBI instead of local popo....not that that means anything...just sayin' :crazy:

FBI was the first thought that came into my head when I heard that too.

If bio mom and her family feel the reason she wasn't awarded custody (and was instead ironically ordered to pay dad support) was in large part due to her insufficient income, and confusion over the court date; and if she was truly abused by dad in the past, and now has legitimate concerns over what she is observing of dad and gf's lifestyle; and when one of their children goes "missing" on dad and his minor gf's watch, I would hardly call it "revenge" just because his squeaky clean image or public persona is tarnished in order to get to the bottom of this dangerous and frightening situation. I would say she had courage, and good grounds, for speaking the truth. JMO

:parrot:

Thanks for the info.

I can't believe someone would file a complaint right now. If any complaints are filed it should be after Haleigh is found.

I wonder if the person filing the complaint has an alterior motive.

Lets say ron and misty go off and get married and her parents sign for it
would charges still be brought up against him ?

My husband married his ex wife at 18. she was 16
her mother signed for her to get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members