Bio Mom & her family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew she was behind enough for the court to make a ruling of contempt. I didn't know the exact figure.

I have several theories of why Haleigh disappeared. None include a RSO or SO abduction.

My theory that would involve Bio-mom and/or family is that because the custody of the children has been so long and somewhat bitter.

That she arranged for Haleigh to be elsewhere. Part of that plan would be for her to get Jr. by default. She would move with her new husband possibly and live with all of her children.

She didn't anticipate all the media coverage. It's rare that cases become high profile. Children disappear every day. In fact, just lately we've seen that a brother and sister who had been abducted by their grandfather were just located after twenty years missing.

This is the best scenario for Haleigh's disappearance. I pray that this is what has happened. Because if it has, I feel in from the bottom of my heart that bio-mom would have her in a safe place. I dont' doubt she loves her child.

There have been comments made to the media by bio-mom's Mother that have caught my eye lately. Saying that she feels Haleigh is out of state, that she is well and she is being taken care of, in fact yesterday she said it didnt' bother her at all that the searches have been called off.

If we look at those statements being made, and the theory I outlined loosely above. Haleigh just may be safe and alive and family does know that is okay.

*fingers crossed*

I hope you're right. :praying:

I was having a glimpse at what the primates were pondering and I saw this theory. Morphine suckers were mentioned, yes on "he who is at at larges show" but still, what if Haleigh found one, would that be enough to kill a child?

I knew she was behind enough for the court to make a ruling of contempt. I didn't know the exact figure.

I have several theories of why Haleigh disappeared. None include a RSO or SO abduction.

My theory that would involve Bio-mom and/or family is that because the custody of the children has been so long and somewhat bitter.

That she arranged for Haleigh to be elsewhere. Part of that plan would be for her to get Jr. by default. She would move with her new husband possibly and live with all of her children.

She didn't anticipate all the media coverage. It's rare that cases become high profile. Children disappear every day. In fact, just lately we've seen that a brother and sister who had been abducted by their grandfather were just located after twenty years missing.

This is the best scenario for Haleigh's disappearance. I pray that this is what has happened. Because if it has, I feel in from the bottom of my heart that bio-mom would have her in a safe place. I dont' doubt she loves her child.

There have been comments made to the media by bio-mom's Mother that have caught my eye lately. Saying that she feels Haleigh is out of state, that she is well and she is being taken care of, in fact yesterday she said it didnt' bother her at all that the searches have been called off.

If we look at those statements being made, and the theory I outlined loosely above. Haleigh just may be safe and alive and family does know that is okay.

*fingers crossed*

I agree with this and I'm hoping it's right.:blowkiss:

*fingers crossed*

You make a lot of sense. It would explain a lot about their demeanor. I was chalking up the fact that they didn't seem as emotionally invested/upset about this to the fact that they either handled grief different or weren't as "connected" to Haleight. But now... IDK!! She was around $4000 behind in the child support.

SS has been leaning this way too I think and some others. There was a lot of discussion about bio family/possible involvement at the end of the NG thread from last night.

I was having a glimpse at what the primates were pondering and I saw this theory. Morphine suckers were mentioned, yes on "he who is at at larges show" but still, what if Haleigh found one, would that be enough to kill a child?

I don't know about morphine suckers or the dosage amount that would be dangerous for a child of Haleigh's weight. I suppose we could sleuth that for our general knowledge!

You make a lot of sense. It would explain a lot about their demeanor. I was chalking up the fact that they didn't seem as emotionally invested/upset about this to the fact that they either handled grief different or weren't as "connected" to Haleight. But now... IDK!! She was around $4000 behind in the child support.

SS has been leaning this way too I think and some others. There was a lot of discussion about bio family/possible involvement at the end of the NG thread from last night.

Thank you CeeKer, I wasn't on last night after NG and didn't check this morning. I will go and read.

About the bio-mom's demeanor. Last night was the first time that I had seen her cry. Real tears running down her face. But, she distracted me with a constant blinking of her eyes. Something wasn't right.

Prior to that she has had what could be seen as a very flat affect. Rather than say it was prior use of drugs or current use, she may very well know that Haleigh is safe and she may very well know where and why.

Just my speculation. My humble opinion. She's not an actress. She might be slightly manipulative, but aren't we all at certain times in our lives? Just saying, she is who she is and she does love that baby and I hope and pray that this is the scenario because then I really do believe that Haleigh is safe and sound. This might be why LE is using the word recovery now. Not to recover a deceased child. To recover a missing child.

Definitely possible... although, I don't know.. LOL (that seems to be my phrase of the morning). I guess it wouldn't "shock" me if Haleigh got into something and something happened on Misty's watch... I did think it was "odd" that they mentioned the morphine "pops", I think, more than once and seemed to emphasize it... which made me suspicious of what they were saying EDITED TO ADD: like they were trying too hard to prove their point or something

this really doesn't seem rationally thought out to me. Even with haleigh missing bio mom still owes that money, the debt isn't going away just because the child is. The only way the debt could be forgiven is if bio dad signed papers waiving it - which she herself has made the chances of happening slim to none with her talking about Ron as she has.

I doubt this would be done for custody either, as there is absolutely no way of knowing if a judge would give her custody of JR even if Ron is found unfit for some reason to keep custody.

also adding - bio mom & family know Haleigh has serious health issues and would at some point need to seek medical care, which makes it unlikely they'd take her and try to hide her forever.

just thinking outloud

*fingers crossed*

ding ding ding ... this is my exact feeling! CS never thought for one moment that it would have gotten this much publicity...especially with it being the same day as poor lil Caylee's memorial services... I mean seriously....

this really doesn't seem rationally thought out to me. Even with haleigh missing bio mom still owes that money, the debt isn't going away just because the child is. The only way the debt could be forgiven is if bio dad signed papers waiving it - which she herself has made the chances of happening slim to none with her talking about Ron as she has.

I doubt this would be done for custody either, as there is absolutely no way of knowing if a judge would give her custody of JR even if Ron is found unfit for some reason to keep custody.

also adding - bio mom & family know Haleigh has serious health issues and would at some point need to seek medical care, which makes it unlikely they'd take her and try to hide her forever.

just thinking outloud

Well, not all plans are good ones. :D

ding ding ding ... this is my exact feeling! CS never thought for one moment that it would have gotten this much publicity...especially with it being the same day as poor lil Caylee's memorial services... I mean seriously....

But I see it as the opposite...becuse it was on that day...it got more attention. When this story broke, that was most of the media's lead-in. On the day of blah blah blah...When I first thought it might be a hoax, I was thinking they picked that day to get attention. KWIM?

Thank you CeeKer, I wasn't on last night after NG and didn't check this morning. I will go and read.

About the bio-mom's demeanor. Last night was the first time that I had seen her cry. Real tears running down her face. But, she distracted me with a constant blinking of her eyes. Something wasn't right.

Prior to that she has had what could be seen as a very flat affect. Rather than say it was prior use of drugs or current use, she may very well know that Haleigh is safe and she may very well know where and why.

Just my speculation. My humble opinion. She's not an actress. She might be slightly manipulative, but aren't we all at certain times in our lives? Just saying, she is who she is and she does love that baby and I hope and pray that this is the scenario because then I really do believe that Haleigh is safe and sound. This might be why LE is using the word recovery now. Not to recover a deceased child. To recover a missing child.

All along, my observation has been, bio-mom's demeanor and reactions, have been VERY flat and unconcerned. I would be SICK with worry and stressed out to the max by now, she's just so 'poker faced' as I would call it, TOO calm. MOO

just thinking outloud

bio mom & family know Haleigh has serious health issues and would at some point need to seek medical care,

Seems unlikely to me that that would be an issue to them since Bio Mom missed 12 drs. appts for Haleigh and 1 for JR, as proven in the custody document.

this really doesn't seem rationally thought out to me.

Well that's your perogative. LOL! But sometimes, I know at least with me, I discount probative details in this case, based on which way I'm leaning. I prefer to think I'm open to all theorys, not just the ones I personally believe.

Even with haleigh missing bio mom still owes that money,

Yes but a reporter stated this in one of the lastest news reports "the child support hearing has been put on hold indefinitely. hmmm

But I see it as the opposite...becuse it was on that day...it got more attention. When this story broke, that was most of the media's lead-in. On the day of blah blah blah...When I first thought it might be a hoax, I was thinking they picked that day to get attention. KWIM?

I see what you're saying... I think it could go either way... My feeling is that CS and/or family of CS probably thought RC would have called them right off the bat to "blame them" ...especially if there were custody issues. Last night I suggested that maybe...just maybe... someone knew Misty wasn't home or something... proving a point to RC...taking the child. I don't think they believed they would get the attention that they have. The grandmothers comment make me very very very sceptical. I don't trust her...

Right and I respect that it isn't the most rational explanation. It's just a loose theory of mine, one of a few, this one just involves the bio-mom and family is why I posted it here.

About rationality, well desperate times can call for desperate measures and those measures are not always thought out and completely rational.

Having lived on edge of poverty for a good measure of my life I can make the comment that they back pay would not be a factor in this. The expression I always heard used was "you can't get blood out of a turnip". The laws have changed now that you can put the turnip in jail though when it concerns child support. Nope I don't think this was about the money. This was about the kids and the fight that has been ongoing for many years. A very contentious fight.

Haleigh's health issue. Medical care can be sought just about anywhere or as we have seen ignored.

I appreciate all of the counter reasons this would not be a valid theory. That way we can change it and adjust it until either it won't fit or it does fit well enough to ease our minds about Haleigh's welfare.

Right and I respect that it isn't the most rational explanation. It's just a loose theory of mine, one of a few, this one just involves the bio-mom and family is why I posted it here.

About rationality, well desperate times can call for desperate measures and those measures are not always thought out and completely rational.

Having lived on edge of poverty for a good measure of my life I can make the comment that they back pay would not be a factor in this. The expression I always heard used was "you can't get blood out of a turnip". The laws have changed now that you can put the turnip in jail though when it concerns child support. Nope I don't think this was about the money. This was about the kids and the fight that has been ongoing for many years. A very contentious fight.

Haleigh's health issue. Medical care can be sought just about anywhere or as we have seen ignored.

I appreciate all of the counter reasons this would not be a valid theory. That way we can change it and adjust it until either it won't fit or it does fit well enough to ease our minds about Haleigh's welfare.

I think it's beneficial to our "sleuthing" to work out all theorys. For people with open minds, even if the theory is eventually disgarded, a lot of useful info is discussed... And sometimes the info we learn can be recalled at another time in another theory.

Well in the very beginning, LE was asked if DCFS had been called to the Cummings home and did it involve RC, Haleigh and the GrandPA? LE I believe answered yes. I have always thought the GrandPa was JS and have been suspicious of Bio Mom and her family for that reason.

Although I am still eating grilled CROW from the Caylee case. I am still a little suspicious of the Bio-Mom family.

who is JS? - never mind, I figured it out. What is so special going on about him? I've been seeing him mentioned but I hadn't before recently, is why I'm wondering.

I was just looking on the Media Links and a link to this website was posted:

http://www.youtube.com/user/visitpalatkadotcom

I just wanted to go back in light of the new sleuthing and watch more video of Crystal's family. There's some video here I hadn't seen, and some behind the scenes footage of the Geraldo interview. Just thought I'd share. Haven't found anything exciting yet... well except for Geraldo asking Crystal if she wanted "to go sit in the limo". She declined LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett