Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thought that I have never seen mentioned is..I have watched several crime shows and have seen LE do this on numerous occasions.

When this case first broke it would not have been out of the norm for LE to instruct when the A's trash was picked up that a separate truck be sent out to only pick up there trash and take it to a place where LE will go thru the trash and also keep when would have evidenciary value, I do not know if LE would have done this in this case, but the fact that KC was in and out of jail so much it would not surprise me if they did so that while she was out of jail if she was trying to throw away any evidence they would have that as well as anything she may have written down or printed out and then later thrown away..

Just my cents

I thought the white trash bag found in KC's trunk had blue handles ??

I thought the white trash bag found in KC's trunk had blue handles ??
I'll take your word for the blue handles on that bag. That seems to have been confirmed as coming from AL appt. and was in the trunk when GA went to retrieve the car from impound. I think KC put it in there to mask the smell.

What we have been discussing is:

1. The bag the remains were found in. It is a black garbage bag, but the colour of the ties is not been released, or even if it had ties.

2. A black garbage bag that CA gave to LE on 17th. She had already taken some stuff from the car and she gathered that up and put it in a black plastic garbage bag with YELLOW ties.

The two bags may or may not match. Would be vital evidence if they did.

I'll take your word for the blue handles on that bag. That seems to have been confirmed as coming from AL appt. and was in the trunk when GA went to retrieve the car from impound. I think KC put it in there to mask the smell.

1. The bag the remains were found in. It is a black garbage bag, but the colour of the ties is not been released, or even if it had ties.

2. A black garbage bag that CA gave to LE on 17th. She had already taken some stuff from the car and she gathered that up and put it in a black plastic garbage bag with YELLOW ties.

Extremely correct, HP! IMHO LE held back the exact description of the bag from the general public. It would be somewhat of ****bombshell**** if they indeed were the same.

Extremely correct, HP! IMHO LE held back the exact description of the bag from the general public. It would be somewhat of ****bombshell**** if they indeed were the same.
Matching ties would be a good first step. They would still have to prove a match and a link with more detailed tests. As I am sure you realise.

Some food for thought. Was the bag sealed with duct tape?...

According to CBS News:

<snipped>

CBS station WKMG confirmed that the remains are likely that of a girl. A skull was found nearby, and the body was wrapped in a garbage bag sealed with duct tape, WKMG reports.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/11/national/main4662133.shtml

An interesting note is that several reliable news sources describe the bag as "sealed," even though we know that the remains were scattered and the skull and many bones were no longer within the bag/s--from case documents:

The remains appeared to have originally been within a plastic garbage bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag

From case documents--what was recovered from the bag at the medical examiner's office:

...within the bag was discovered a small shirt size 3T, a small pair of white shorts with vetical stripes size 24 moths, small cloth type letters that appear to be iron-ons, and a "Winnie the Pooh" blanket. Also, discovered were several small human bones.

Some food for thought. Was the bag sealed with duct tape?...

According to CBS News:

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/11/national/main4662133.shtml

An interesting note is that several reliable news sources describe the bag as "sealed," even though we know that the remains were scattered and the skull and many bones were no longer within the bag/s--from case documents:

From case documents--what was recovered from the bag at the medical examiner's office:

You say several reports say "sealed" but 2 out of three that you quote do not?

There is no reference in released documents to the bag, being sealed.
Do these "Reputable News" outlets have extra information, or just lazy researchers who can not understand what is written in the documents?

Please forgive my ignorance on the garbage bags because this case is such a circus and there are so many pages to look through, but I seem to remember something about a ton of velveeta (sp? I don't eat it) in the trash and someone said it was Tony's trash based on the contents. I worry if this is the case about the bag, because if it came from TonE's there could be others that they try to throw under they bus and I also worry because no matter who the bags belonged to originally there was so much time in between that the original box may have been discarded.

However, I have three children under five and I am VERY familiar with diapers and pullups. We once bought a box that had a problem with the glue. I called customer service because it was a club pack we bought at Sams Club and it was a huge box and all of them were bad.

When I got them on the phone, they had me look inside the diaper and on the tab there was a series of codes that not only told them when and where they were made, but also the box they were in and the quantity. I believe that the pull ups will link back to the house. I am sure that unless she took the last of the pack, they weren't using them and there should have been some left that they can match up for sure.

ETA: I see now about the bags and I was thinking of the wrong one...like I said, I apologize for the ignorance...this case is a circus.

Please forgive my ignorance on the garbage bags because this case is such a circus and there are so many pages to look through, but I seem to remember something about a ton of velveeta (sp? I don't eat it) in the trash and someone said it was Tony's trash based on the contents. I worry if this is the case about the bag, because if it came from TonE's there could be others that they try to throw under they bus and I also worry because no matter who the bags belonged to originally there was so much time in between that the original box may have been discarded.

However, I have three children under five and I am VERY familiar with diapers and pullups. We once bought a box that had a problem with the glue. I called customer service because it was a club pack we bought at Sams Club and it was a huge box and all of them were bad.

When I got them on the phone, they had me look inside the diaper and on the tab there was a series of codes that not only told them when and where they were made, but also the box they were in and the quantity. I believe that the pull ups will link back to the house. I am sure that unless she took the last of the pack, they weren't using them and there should have been some left that they can match up for sure.

ETA: I see now about the bags and I was thinking of the wrong one...like I said, I apologize for the ignorance...this case is a circus.
The bag you refer to is one found in the trunk when GA collected the car. That seems to have been confirmed as coming from AL appt. I think KC put it in there to mask the smell. It had kitchen garbage - Velveeta etc.

We at least have a bag from the A's taken 17th July. That is 3 weeks after we think the body was dumped, but it may still be from the same box or batch.

Good stuff about the product tracking on the pull-ups.

You say several reports say "sealed" but 2 out of three that you quote do not?

There is no reference in released documents to the bag, being sealed.
Do these "Reputable News" outlets have extra information, or just lazy researchers who can not understand what is written in the documents?

Hi, Hercule Poirot. I quoted from the media in the first instance. The following two quotes were from case documents. I've generally found CBS to be fairly reliable--but I always leave room for error.

I'm aware there is no mention in the official documents of the bag being sealed, just as there is no mention of OTC toxicology reports. We discuss these things because we follow different leads and have various theories.

Reports about the post mortem hair with proximal root banding, duct tape in the mouth area of the skull, even cloth covering the remains (an ABC report) have been correct. It seems sometimes there is inside information, as I'm sure there are sometimes lazy researchers.

:blowkiss:

Hi, Hercule Poirot. I quoted from the media in the first instance. The following two quotes were from case documents. I've generally found CBS to be fairly reliable--but I always leave room for error.

I'm aware there is no mention in the official documents of the bag being sealed, just as there is no mention of OTC toxicology reports. We discuss these things because we follow different leads and have various theories.

Reports about the post mortem hair with proximal root banding, duct tape in the mouth area of the skull, even cloth covering the remains (an ABC report) have been correct. It seems sometimes there is inside information, as I'm sure there are sometimes lazy researchers.

:blowkiss:
My point, if I have one, is not that all media reporting is bad or wrong, it's just the bits that are wrong taint the rest. Many of the recent reports on shows like NG appear to be based on the document, yet give wrong information. If these news hounds have "sources" then they should say that. I only know what is in the docs. Heavens if NG really does have the inside scoop, then it truely is news. The plastic bag definately had yellow ties, it was INSIDE a laundry bag, there was a knife with the remains(at least the third knife involved in this case), there was a large hole dug in the Anthony's back yard that GA was trying to conceal, and LE had been keeping secret from the public until NG broke the story, etc

Speaking of the hamper bag, has this been discussed? I would think that it would be less common than a black trash bag. Has anyone heard any details about it?

Speaking of the hamper bag, has this been discussed? I would think that it would be less common than a black trash bag. Has anyone heard any details about it?
Who was speaking of hamper bag?

Do you have a reference, even a NG report about a hamper bag?

This dawned on me last night and I have to say it gave me great hope that they have evidence that will bring about her conviction. Don't forget, the CSI pulled three items out of July's evidence stash...the bag, the pull-ups from the backpack, and the knife. Evidently he feels the pull-ups and the knife have evidentiary value, too. I can see the value in the pull-ups; if they match one found at the crime scene that's a direct link to KC. But, I haven't figured out what he is thinking with the knife. What may he be matching this to?

Above bolded my me.

Maybe she used the knife to cut the duct tape that was found on Caylee's mouth? Sometimes duct tape can be hard to just tear, I remember several occasions where I even had to get something to cut off a piece of duct tape. Maybe the knife will have some duct tape residue on the blade?

I saw that and assumed *bad thing to do LOL* it was same as the laundry bag. Sorry about that.
No need to apologise.

I genuinely did not know if the poster was talking about a third type of bag (Heaven help us)
If he/she was not, and it was just another name for lb then the question was a bit redundant, because laundry bag has been discussed ad nauseum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back