Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am more than well aware of a laundry bag.

The original poster raised a separate issue of HAMPER.
Hamper bag, laundry bag, laundry bin, laundry basket. MY MY. Let's get to the important stuff. We all know what it is. Folks tend to speak in the manner they were taught. Nit picking won't change the facts. If I were perfect I would correct everyone, too. Some people just need to feel important.

Hamper bag, laundry bag, laundry bin, laundry basket. MY MY. Let's get to the important stuff. We all know what it is. Folks tend to speak in the manner they were taught. Nit picking won't change the facts. If I were perfect I would correct everyone, too. Some people just need to feel important.
I was not nit picking. This time anyway.

Unless we at least define what we are talking about what is the point?

If somebody was genuinely thinking there was a third type of bag somewhere I would have politely explained. That is my way. If they had asked the same thing 4 or 5 times, I would have had a wee leg pull! That is my way also!

Search warrant/ page 3168 (bold mine):

"The remains appeared to have originally been within a plastic garbage bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag."

Search warrant/ page 3168 (bold mine):

Well there you go. Thank you.

In that case to the original poster: We have discussed the Hamper(aka laundry bag) many many times.

However this thread is about Black plastic laundry bags, in either of two places.

My point, if I have one, is not that all media reporting is bad or wrong, it's just the bits that are wrong taint the rest. Many of the recent reports on shows like NG appear to be based on the document, yet give wrong information. If these news hounds have "sources" then they should say that. I only know what is in the docs. Heavens if NG really does have the inside scoop, then it truely is news. The plastic bag definately had yellow ties, it was INSIDE a laundry bag, there was a knife with the remains(at least the third knife involved in this case), there was a large hole dug in the Anthony's back yard that GA was trying to conceal, and LE had been keeping secret from the public until NG broke the story, etc
(bold above by me)

Now, Hercule. Be reasonable.

We all know that the Central Florida Big Dig had nothing to do with the case. GA had discovered the Refuge of Lost Socks, and was trying to keep it to himself until he could cash in.

(bold above by me)

Now, Hercule. Be reasonable.

We all know that the Central Florida Big Dig had nothing to do with the case. GA had discovered the Refuge of Lost Socks, and was trying to keep it to himself until he could cash in.
I take your point, friend, but this is the great plastic bag ties debate thread.

I fear we both have strayed. I do believe there was a Large hole thread somewhere?

In an attempt at an OT salvage, I read that "Black Holes" may come in a range of sizes down to the molecular?
I'm just sayin'

I take your point, friend, but this is the great plastic bag ties debate thread.

I fear we both have strayed. I do believe there was a Large hole thread somewhere?

In an attempt at an OT salvage, I read that "Black Holes" may come in a range of sizes down to the molecular?
I'm just sayin'
Didn't someone mention a black bag?

If the skull rolled out it must have had a hole in it.

And now you suggest a black hole?

Perhaps this explains many things. I understand that the normal laws of physics are distorted around black holes.

...or was that Psychics?

Anyone know what color the laundry bag was?

The only documentary references I know of are in the two search warrants (Dec. 11 & 20) included in the 1.21.09 doc dump.

Both reference a "cloth laundry hamper bag". Neither mentions the color.

Thanks I didnt think so:) But I came across this picture with Caylee and I thought hmmm:)lol Not a laundry bag for say but never the less could be mistaken for one:) http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/12108hope/1/lg/66.htm
I would not guess that picture is it, but who knows. There was some discussion when docs first came out and several suggested pictures. It's a bit dangerous to guess and read much into it. For what it's worth, I imagine a simple light coloured sack with a draw string top?

I would not guess that picture is it, but who knows. There was some discussion when docs first came out and several suggested pictures. It's a bit dangerous to guess and read much into it. For what it's worth, I imagine a simple light coloured sack with a draw string top?

Probably:) Just found it interesting:crazy:

I'm just sayin'

babel fish, anyone?

Reminding myself of thread title:
Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

No need to apologise.

I genuinely did not know if the poster was talking about a third type of bag (Heaven help us)
If he/she was not, and it was just another name for lb then the question was a bit redundant, because laundry bag has been discussed ad nauseum.

I am still spinning on all of the twists to date. And, yes, Heaven Help us or someone anyway. Somehow I get the feeling this is just the very tip of this iceberg. Scary thought to say the least.

Have a great evening. :)

KC may not be smart enough, but... the best way to lug around a decomposing body and keep fluids from leaking out all over the place would be to place the body inside a plastic trash bag and then put that into a cloth laundry bag. The laundry bag essentially protects the inner trash bag from holes and rips. If you do the reverse, any puncture of the outer trash bag would allow fluids to seep out (because the laundry bag won't hold fluid).

After reading the docs and WS comments, I still am not certain about the original bag configuration.

KC may not be smart enough, but... the best way to lug around a decomposing body and keep fluids from leaking out all over the place would be to place the body inside a plastic trash bag and then put that into a cloth laundry bag. The laundry bag essentially protects the inner trash bag from holes and rips. If you do the reverse, any puncture of the outer trash bag would allow fluids to seep out (because the laundry bag won't hold fluid).

After reading the docs and WS comments, I still am not certain about the original bag configuration.
What do you do when you get the part of the docs where the SOCO first surveys the scene and reports a Skull, with black plastic bag in front. Do you jump past that bit?

What do you do when you get the part of the docs where the SOCO first surveys the scene and reports a Skull, with black plastic bag in front. Do you jump past that bit?

If I'm an OCSO investigator, I refer to the detailed interview with Kronk. Mr. Kronk, we can see where this stuff is all situated now, but exactly what did you see and do before stopping to call your dispatcher?

The plastic bag being "in front" of the skull is not meaningful to us. It's a relative location depending on how you approach the bag and skull. If the guy approaches from the "other side" - then the skull is in front of the bag.

If I'm an OCSO investigator, I refer to the detailed interview with Kronk. Mr. Kronk, we can see where this stuff is all situated now, but exactly what did you see and do before stopping to call your dispatcher?

The plastic bag being "in front" of the skull is not meaningful to us. It's a relative location depending on how you approach the bag and skull. If the guy approaches from the "other side" - then the skull is in front of the bag.
I think you are talking about another case?

After the Caylee remains were found the SOCO described a skull with tape etc and a black plastic bag. Kronk was at home with the flu? At least he was not present?
Elsewhere in the LE narrative we are given the ambiguous statement about within a garbage bag and within a laundry hamper, but obviously The SOCO would have reported his first sighting as a "Laundry bag in front of a skull if it were on the outside"

Where are we going with this? Of course Kronk was there to meet LE when they arrived. They then interviewed him for a couple of hours (according to reports). The statements in the docs are not precise. The laundry bag could have been ten feet away from the skull for all we know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back