Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From evidence page 3416, the garbage bag had yellow ties.

9:33 a.m. Photographs show strips of silver-colored duct tape and several plastic bags scattered at the site, off Suburban Drive. One bag appears to be partially buried.

~snip~

The remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-discovery-021809,0,5750058.story?page=2 (Bolded by me)
Two black plastic bags is CLEARLY stated on p3377.

But....
Same page describes "The black bag" = ONE to me.
P3466 has detailed list of items including: "torn black plastic bag" = ONE to me

Other references also refer to "a" black plastic bag.

docs say "the black bag appeared to have been inside the tan bag" then goes on to say, "there were a total of two black plastic bags with yellow ties inside the canvas type bag" and "whitney design laundry bag with wire enforced rim" So, she was bagged in 2 trash bags then placed in the the laundry bag , probably to assit in carrying her, since it would be very hard and messy to try and carry the remains in the plastic bags by themselves. It says the laundry bag was item 2516, here is one:
http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...+design+laundry+2516&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

It doesn't look anything like the one they found in the A garage, does it?

Also interesting to note, JCpenney does sell "whitney" brand products, but I was unable to locate the laundry bags on their site. Maybe they sold them previously?

I agree. Body wrapped first in the WTP blanket. Then stuffed inside a cloth laundry hamper bag, then placed in a black plastic garbage bag. It drives me crazy to hear some reporters reverse this order. Get your stories straight people before reporting on the news! Do you see the confussion you cause?

Regarding multiple "laundry hampers" there was a blue plastic collapable container designed for the storage of clothing found in the Sunbird's trunk.

Back to the cloth bag (presumably a cotton fabric with a drawstring enclosure type bag) didn't someone sleuth that the Classic Pooh bedding set Caylee had came WITH a cloth laundry bag?! Another "teaser" from LE. Another partial description. Just like the shirt found with the remains. Well, was it blue or not?

I saw a picture on one of the news sites today of the matching laundry bag found in the A's garage. It was canvas with two handles - It looked like more of a tote than a drawstring laundry bag. I'll try to find it.

Does any of this evidence have Casey's fingerprints on it? Yes, it all is tied to the A's home, but is it tied directly to Casey? Yes, I agree it all points to Casey, but is it linked directly to her as to say she was the one who touched all these items in commision of the crime?

Do the docs mention comparative analysis of the machine marks on the cut/sealed ends of the plastic bags from the A home vs. the ones found at the discovery site?

I saw a picture on one of the news sites today of the matching laundry bag found in the A's garage. It was canvas with two handles - It looked like more of a tote than a drawstring laundry bag. I'll try to find it.

I didn't know this was being discussed here. I made a thread about the canvas bag with a link to it. If the detectives gave the correct item # of the bag Caylee was found in, then it does not exactly match the one found in the garage. That one is rectangular and from the same company and design line. Look for The Canvas Laundry Bag thread.

Remember the evidence Cindy handed over to LE back in July? She bagged everything up in a black plastic bag similar to the one Caylee's remains were found in. After all the hiding and withholding of evidence (hairbrush, toothbrush, etc) Cindy allegedly has done, wouldn't it be poetic justice if the bag Cindy gave to LE back in July matched black plastic bags found at the wooded crime scene? Another direct link to the Ant home. Just sayin...

So what now about the idea of which bag was inside which? The new doc dump gives more detailed accounts of the scene as it was found. It looks like we now have three bags associated with the remains. Two are black plastic trash bags with yellow ties and the other is a canvas laundry hamper bag.

From my reading of the new dump, there may be expressions given that the laundry bag was outermost with two plastic bags originally within. When found, the laundry bag was sitting on top of a plastic bag very close to the skull. I haven't figured out the location of the other (remains) plastic bag, but it may be revealed in the doc and overlooked by me.

PS: The clothing does not seem to have been found inside any bag.

Check this out...

Attachments

• skull bags description.jpg
    skull bags description.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 21
So what now about the idea of which bag was inside which? The new doc dump gives more detailed accounts of the scene as it was found. It looks like we now have three bags associated with the remains. Two are black plastic trash bags with yellow ties and the other is a canvas laundry hamper bag.

From my reading of the new dump, there may be expressions given that the laundry bag was outermost with two plastic bags originally within. When found, the laundry bag was sitting on top of a plastic bag very close to the skull. I haven't figured out the location of the other (remains) plastic bag, but it may be revealed in the doc and overlooked by me.

PS: The clothing does not seem to have been found inside any bag.

Check this out...
There is a definite description of TWO black gabage bags (p3377) in one sentence only. So that sort of settles it, but everywhere else the writing reads as "a" garbage bag. (p 3466 describes "torn black plastic bag" - only one mentioned) Got me confused. Perhaps the body in a plastic bag, then laundry bag, then that lot was still leking so another black garbage bag. At least we know YELLOW ties on both?

I could have gotten ahead of myself, but I thought the FBI checked out two yellow-tied trash bags from the crime scene.

I could have gotten ahead of myself, but I thought the FBI checked out two yellow-tied trash bags from the crime scene.
Give me a page number please. I get a panic attack if I look at my stack and don't have a page number!

I can't find it. It's a daunting number of pages. One narrative asked the FBI to check out a (single) trash bag from the crime scene. I may have dreamed up the two yellow-tie thing. I thought I read that.

I can't find it. It's a daunting number of pages. One narrative asked the FBI to check out a (single) trash bag from the crime scene. I may have dreamed up the two yellow-tie thing. I thought I read that.
When CMA is convicted, I want her to be sentenced to read all the document releases, and have to answer questions!!!
Set by me, and she will not be allowed any Coleslaw and bologna unless she can quote a correct reference!

For the rest of her life!

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...63B REDO.pdf

Page 8 of 90

Im feeling ill writing this , but the skull did not *dropl* out of the bag
According to the way the skull was found it could not have dropped or rolled out of the bag
The way the skull was it had been in that position for some time

More here http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 3415

Roy did not drop the skull out nor roll it out, it was already like that .

Page 10 here http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...63B REDO.pdf speaks of the men with Roy when he spotted the skull and said to them about it and then the rattlesnake was there, and one of them took it home and neither of them recall Roy saying he was going to call anyone

The whole thing about the skull and the calls are not adding up

I knew I read it. It's here. But we now see a doc contradiction. In this narrative, we are told that the shorts were outside of any bag... and then that they were among other clothing found inside of bags. :waitasec:

Attachments

• remains detail.jpg
    remains detail.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 64
When CMA is convicted, I want her to be sentenced to read all the document releases, and have to answer questions!!!
Set by me, and she will not be allowed any Coleslaw and bologna unless she can quote a correct reference!

For the rest of her life!
I bet she knows if the laundry bag was on the outside of the others or not.

Wouldn't it be a treat if she couldn"t prove it?

I bet she knows if the laundry bag was on the outside of the others or not.

Wouldn't it be a treat if she couldn"t prove it?
I thought of that!

But even if she KNEW, as we do sometimes, she still has to find it in the documents! Besides, there are aspects where we know far more than her!! I have more study for this case than anything prior.

At least one plastic bag mystery is solved:

YELLOW tes at the remains site.

picture.php

I don't believe the black plastic bag mentioned in this forensics report was evidence, but used by LE to contain the evidence CA found in the car and turned over to Det Beasley:

Forensics Part 2:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

Note that the black plastic bag is not tagged; however, all items inside bag are tagged article #1 through article #10 and all have the same identification number (H-51975).

Hope this makes sense.

Yes...IIRC, when the detectives asked to retrieve evidence collected from the home in July, they noticed the items had been placed in a black plastic bag by Cindy, and the bag was from their home. I got the impression that this had sort of been forgotten and they were pleasantly surprised at the find. I don't recall hearing that a bag of that sort was taken out of the car. Or was that what Casey put the pizza box in and threw it in the trunk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back