Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where are we going with this? Of course Kronk was there to meet LE when they arrived. They then interviewed him for a couple of hours (according to reports). The statements in the docs are not precise. The laundry bag could have been ten feet away from the skull for all we know.
I am talking about after MR pointed out the spot. After it became an official crime scene with friendly yellow police tape. MR and everybody else kept away. The official first inspection of the scene. Description of the key points written down. There was esentially a skull and a black plastic bag. No laundry bag in sight at first glance. Where do you think it was? I would say "In the plastic bag"

I am talking about after MR pointed out the spot. After it became an official crime scene with friendly yellow police tape. MR and everybody else kept away. The official first inspection of the scene. Description of the key points written down. There was esentially a skull and a black plastic bag. No laundry bag in sight at first glance. Where do you think it was? I would say "In the plastic bag"

Well the narrative talks about a cloth laundry bag. He can't mention it, if it hasn't been found/seen at that point. It's an ambiguous arrangement because it isn't clear from the statement exactly what bag contained what.

Attachments

• remains narrative.jpg
    remains narrative.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 53
Well the narrative talks about a cloth laundry bag. He can't mention it, if it hasn't been found/seen at that point. It's an ambiguous arrangement because it isn't clear from the statement exactly what bag contained what.
They discovered what was IN the BLACK PLASTIC BAG after they OPENED it

Look at p3213

4 points forming the key description of the undisturbed site. 1, 2, 3, 4. "I observed" is pretty clear and, 4. "black plastic bag" speaks for itself.

I repeat those 4 observations were the description of the scene, If they later found bag within bag then clearly the plastic was the outer one. I don't think I can put it any plainer.

What would your point be anyway?

I agree. Body wrapped first in the WTP blanket. Then stuffed inside a cloth laundry hamper bag, then placed in a black plastic garbage bag. It drives me crazy to hear some reporters reverse this order. Get your stories straight people before reporting on the news! Do you see the confussion you cause?

Regarding multiple "laundry hampers" there was a blue plastic collapable container designed for the storage of clothing found in the Sunbird's trunk.

Back to the cloth bag (presumably a cotton fabric with a drawstring enclosure type bag) didn't someone sleuth that the Classic Pooh bedding set Caylee had came WITH a cloth laundry bag?! Another "teaser" from LE. Another partial description. Just like the shirt found with the remains. Well, was it blue or not?

I agree. Body wrapped first in the WTP blanket. Then stuffed inside a cloth laundry hamper bag, then placed in a black plastic garbage bag. It drives me crazy to hear some reporters reverse this order. Get your stories straight people before reporting on the news! Do you see the confussion you cause?

Regarding multiple "laundry hampers" there was a blue plastic collapable container designed for the storage of clothing found in the Sunbird's trunk.

Back to the cloth bag (presumably a cotton fabric with a drawstring enclosure type bag) didn't someone sleuth that the Classic Pooh bedding set Caylee had came WITH a cloth laundry bag?! Another "teaser" from LE. Another partial description. Just like the shirt found with the remains. Well, was it blue or not?
Thanks for the support.
It seems obvious to me.
Don't know about your last point and I would not like to feed any ruours about what sort of laundry bag untill we have some facts.

There does seem to be a passion to PROVE the laundry bag was on the outside. I think it is all to do with confirming all the silly stuff with the bag being found, then lost and PI's and pansy chains and the like.

Herc, I gotta leave for the rest of the night. We can pick this up again tomorrow. Til then, I'll infect you with a third bag theory just for spite. :D

One plastic and one laundry bag are associated with the remains. Another plastic bag had the blanket, clothes and toy horse.

Say anything - you won't offend me. Tell me I'm totally crazy. Nothing else to talk about until NG hits the stage anyway. Heh.

Herc, I gotta leave for the rest of the night. We can pick this up again tomorrow. Til then, I'll infect you with a third bag theory just for spite. :D

One plastic and one laundry bag are associated with the remains. Another plastic bag had the blanket, clothes and toy horse.

Say anything - you won't offend me. Tell me I'm totally crazy. Nothing else to talk about until NG hits the stage anyway. Heh.
You are just like your Avatar.

Thanks for the support.
It seems obvious to me.
Don't know about your last point and I would not like to feed any ruours about what sort of laundry bag untill we have some facts.

There does seem to be a passion to PROVE the laundry bag was on the outside. I think it is all to do with confirming all the silly stuff with the bag being found, then lost and PI's and pansy chains and the like.

It's my belief that crimes are solved by logic and common sense. I also believe in cliches like "the simplist answer is usually the correct answer". Conspiracy theories are rarelly proven true...
The basic fact that a garbage bag was what was initially reported means just that. A garbage bag. One large enough to hold a toddler plus bedding, means a minimum of a 30 lb size. In america, these are either dark green or black. We don't know the drawstring color yet do we? So no telling what brand...

It's my belief that crimes are solved by logic and common sense. I also believe in cliches like "the simplist answer is usually the correct answer". Conspiracy theories are rarelly proven true...
The basic fact that a garbage bag was what was initially reported means just that. A garbage bag. One large enough to hold a toddler plus bedding, means a minimum of a 30 lb size. In america, these are either dark green or black. We don't know the drawstring color yet do we? So no telling what brand...
Ah!

The draw string colour.
It has been REPORTED as a certain colour, but I couldn't possibly say what that colour was, nor who reported it. My lips are sealed. I would love to know, and love to discuss it, so if anybody has a reliable report please share.

From the evidence mentioned above I collected the following Items:
· Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles.
· Pull-ups “with flowers design” collected from the back pack “Adorable”
· Stainless steel knife

It just struck me like lightening (maybe I'm slow and someone already noted this).

A black plastic bag with yellow handles found in car with items inside.
A black plastic bag with yellow handles body was in.

This is going to be one of the BIG factors that helps convict her cause it's easy for the FBI to identify that two bags come from the same batch. If these bags match I think she's cooked on this evidence alone.
Last night Padilla mentioned the black bag body was in had yellow handles but I haven't had time to read the docs. Did anyone notice if the yellow handles were mentioned about the body bag?

One of the video's Nancy Grace airs frequently of George placing a garbage bag with a yellow tie on his front lawn while trying to fight off the protesters and reporters. Have any of you noticed that one video clip?

Yes, but there's also a picture when he has a bag in each hand and the handles are red..
Yikes.......I'll have to go look for that now, won't I? :waitasec:

One of the video's Nancy Grace airs frequently of George placing a garbage bag with a yellow tie on his front lawn while trying to fight off the protesters and reporters. Have any of you noticed that one video clip?
Yes.

But its got RED ties on 2 bags

LE have not said what colour the ties were on the remains bag.

NG got it wrong again. In fact it goes beyond "getting it wrong" She lies often!

Can you show a link to the NG video clip.I am thinking of the pic:

picture.php
[/IMG]

Ahem... :D

The remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag.

Orlando Sentinel

From the forensic narrative:

At 1436 hours I assisted 1nv. Hanson with collection of the black plastic bag and canvas bag together with a suspected towel (observed to be a small blanket at the morgue) that was located beneath them. Due to small root growth and time since deposition the items were matted together and were collected as one mass along with the roots holding the items together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back