Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe the knives were used to spread velveeta on crackers or bread. That would be something to eat while waiting for her parents to go to work so she could sneak back into their house.

Even on days Casey did "errands", she'd have to eat.

I'd say she used the knife to cut the duct tape too, but I think Caylee was killed in the Anthony home.

JMO

Since it was known that Cindy washed the knife she found in the car, I think there are 2 knives or it would have been noted the knife had been cleaned prior to them obtaining it. (It would have no forensic value after being washed, imo.) I am not certain they ever took the one Cindy washed leaving only one tagged as evidence.

Once again........SS.........you are correct.......but it may show that KC had a patterned habit of carrying knives around with her. Maybe for her Velvetta habit?

If the knife was used to cut the duct tape would it still have that sticky residue on it ?

I don't believe the black plastic bag mentioned in this forensics report was evidence, but used by LE to contain the evidence found in the car:

Forensics Part 2:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

Note that the black plastic bag is not tagged; however, all items inside bag are tagged article #1 through article #10 and all have the same identification number (H-51975).

Hope this makes sense.
OK I went back an what I'm seeing is that the black bag was included in the id list but not numbered. Where did you see #s 1 and 2? I'm only seeing items 3-10 listed seperately but maybe I'm missing something?

on page 42 it says: " from the EVIDENCE mentioned above I collected the following items:
Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles
pull-ups
stainless steel knife

on page 2 it says: Detective Beasley provided me with the following pieces of evidence:
Black plastic bag containing inside:
and then lists art #3-10

It seems that the bag is actual evidence but I'm not sure.

The yellow-handled (pulls) black bag at the crime scene may also be a WFTV error. Sheaffer seems unaware that he is confusing evidence removed from the car with that at the crime scene.

Padilla also stated that on NG last night but of course not sure where he got that.

This dawned on me last night and I have to say it gave me great hope that they have evidence that will bring about her conviction. Don't forget, the CSI pulled three items out of July's evidence stash...the bag, the pull-ups from the backpack, and the knife. Evidently he feels the pull-ups and the knife have evidentiary value, too. I can see the value in the pull-ups; if they match one found at the crime scene that's a direct link to KC. But, I haven't figured out what he is thinking with the knife. What may he be matching this to?

A silverware 'set' at the A's house ?

I'm wondering if the iron on letters were used on the laundry bag. That seems to make the most sense to me. Of course that depends on the size of the letters.

Idk....but one thing for sure....if it is a knife cindy gave them, it has nothing to do with this case. :crazy:

Unless the knife found in the car by CA and later turned over to LE was used by KC to cut the duct tape on Caylee's mouth. That probably could be proven with forensics.

Unless the knife found in the car by CA and later turned over to LE was used by KC to cut the duct tape on Caylee's mouth. That probably could be proven with forensics.

Yeah, but I don't trust Cindy to give them the same knife she found.

Yeah, but I don't trust Cindy to give them the same knife she found.

agreed. I also don't trust her to tell the police if that laundry bag came from their home. That's why I'm hoping the black plastic bag we're talking about is actually a piece of evidence taken from the car and possibly matches the black bag that remains were found in.

Are there any CSI people reading this that can give opinions about that? Pages 2 & 42 in forensic report is where I'm trying to decipher if the black garbage bag is an actual piece of evidence.

I thought I read, and actually saw a white garbage bag that was photgraphed, and then then the contents of that bag were poured out onto the 'floor' and photgraphed. And that this was the bag that was originally moved from the trunk of caseys car white pontiac) at the tow yard by george after he opened the trunk with the tow yard guy. George then threw this bag(or maybe tow yard guy did) into a dumpster at the tow yard.....next am tow yard guy put two and two together, went to get the trash bag out of the dumpster, but discovered it had already been recoverd by LE????

I remember reading that all of the cans, cheese wrappers,.....were in this above mentioned bag?

Did anyone else read this as well, or am I high?

Also this said bag was kept in an evidence locker, and removed and searched, things were took out and bag was put back into evidence locker. Even Dr. Lee was allowed to innspect this trash. Hence my post on the 1-21-2009 doc release thread about Dr. Lee finding all the extra hairs..........

Ok. done rambling. I think the different stations released the docs in different order, and there were not released in the order the actual events took place and that is why maybe a lot of folks are getting colors and results and such confused?

I thought I read, and actually saw a white garbage bag that was photgraphed, and then then the contents of that bag were poured out onto the 'floor' and photgraphed. And that this was the bag that was originally moved from the trunk of caseys car white pontiac) at the tow yard by george after he opened the trunk with the tow yard guy. George then threw this bag(or maybe tow yard guy did) into a dumpster at the tow yard.....next am tow yard guy put two and two together, went to get the trash bag out of the dumpster, but discovered it had already been recoverd by LE????

I remember reading that all of the cans, cheese wrappers,.....were in this above mentioned bag?

Did anyone else read this as well, or am I high?

Also this said bag was kept in an evidence locker, and removed and searched, things were took out and bag was put back into evidence locker. Even Dr. Lee was allowed to innspect this trash. Hence my post on the 1-21-2009 doc release thread about Dr. Lee finding all the extra hairs..........

Ok. done rambling. I think the different stations released the docs in different order, and there were not released in the order the actual events took place and that is why maybe a lot of folks are getting colors and results and such confused?

Yes there is a white garbage bag that was in the car filled with trash from (apparently) Toni's apt.
I'm talking about the black bag referred to on pages 2 & 42 of forensic report.

Once again........SS.........you are correct.......but it may show that KC had a patterned habit of carrying knives around with her. Maybe for her Velvetta habit?

velvetta is hard to cut or slice........how about a cheese slicer from mom's drawer??? maybe to cut chunks to slip pills in for Caylee to eat n sleep.........

This dawned on me last night and I have to say it gave me great hope that they have evidence that will bring about her conviction. Don't forget, the CSI pulled three items out of July's evidence stash...the bag, the pull-ups from the backpack, and the knife. Evidently he feels the pull-ups and the knife have evidentiary value, too. I can see the value in the pull-ups; if they match one found at the crime scene that's a direct link to KC. But, I haven't figured out what he is thinking with the knife. What may he be matching this to?

It would seem obvious that the pullup would match what is found at the Anthony home, since Caylee lived there and was in fact in pullups. Everything they find is evidence; not everything has evidentiary value. Caylee was dressed (clothes in the body dump bag indicate that) and therefore it is logical that she would have had a pullup on.

But for the life of me, I swear that Cindy said she washed that knife. So is this a second knife or is it the same one and Cindy was trying to throw people off by saying she washed one? If that's the case, does that mean she noticed one missing and made a story ahead of time? I do not understand how Cindy could say she washed a knife and LE would find one in the bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back