Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello, this is my first post and Im sure Im not posting in the right place but here goes.I found on page 3380 in the last doc dump that LE had found a knife inside a black purse in the evidence box that CA gave to them back in July in a black plastic bag w/ yellow handles. So my question is do we now have 2 knifes? This one and the one CA washed and gave to them.

Now you have got me wondering if there were a total of 3 black garbage bags. They state the one found by the skull appeared to HAVE been inside the canvas bag, and then later that there were a total of 2 black bags with yellow ties INSIDE the canvas bag...so were there actually 3 bags? God almighty! Maybe she just taped the bags over her head and pulled on up over her and taped that one on...I don't know, but this seems to indicate there were 3 bags and not 2 as we have been assuming....hmmm....:waitasec:

I had posted this over on the canvas bag thread and then saw that this one had been revived and thought I would bring it over here since it seems to fit better into this discussion. I am convinced that there were three bags total found with the body besides the canvas bag. I will go back over on the other thread and retrieve the documents that state there was ONE bag beside the skull and it appeared to have been inside of the laundry bag, but then later it states that there were a total of two bags INSIDE the vinyl bag, so from this I am thinking there were three bags in that vinyl laundry bag originally. Anyone else have any thoughts on that?

Both laundry bags are "Whitney Design". Just different shape/size. The above photo is the one found at Hopespring. Below is the description of the laundry bag found with Caylee.

jakilh.jpg

i4o5ye.jpg

[URL="http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf"]http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B%20TO%203463B%20REDO.pdf[/URL]

There are the two instances where I see a total of three bags being referred to. In one instance it says there was ONE bag beside the skull that APPEARED to HAVE BEEN inside the laundry tote, and then in the other one it says there were a total of TWO bags INSIDE the laundry tote. So, if there WERE three what does THAT mean?:waitasec:

There are the two instances where I see a total of three bags being referred to. In one instance it says there was ONE bag beside the skull that APPEARED to HAVE BEEN inside the laundry tote, and then in the other one it says there were a total of TWO bags INSIDE the laundry tote. So, if there WERE three what does THAT mean?:waitasec:
The striped shorts which were outside near skull are later included as "inside the bags"

As usual ambiguous to say the least

Reduced to a certain amount of guessing, but at this stage I am going with 2 black plastic bags. TOTAL

I got yer back on this one, mon frere, and we even know what color the ties were.
We can see one black plastic bag with yellow ties beside the laundry bag. Clearly.

We should be able to see one "black plastic bag with yellow ties" in the laundry bag photos, since they were taken very early on. I can make out "grey stuff" and some of the detailed evidence photos have very grey looking plastic described as "Black Plastic".

I suspect my computer is less wizzo than many, and my eyesight is poor!

Perhaps better resolution blowups can be done by others?

We can see one black plastic bag with yellow ties beside the laundry bag. Clearly.

We should be able to see one "black plastic bag with yellow ties" in the laundry bag photos, since they were taken very early on. I can make out "grey stuff" and some of the detailed evidence photos have very grey looking plastic described as "Black Plastic".

I suspect my computer is less wizzo than many, and my eyesight is poor!

Perhaps better resolution blowups can be done by others?
The garbage bags can be expected to be gray after having been flooded.

We've got a count and tie color from the description of the pathologist's inspection.

I haven't really ransacked the evidence lists for anomalies concerning this yet. But first approximation didn't catch anything.

I'm good with that for now.

The garbage bags can be expected to be gray after having been flooded.

We've got a count and tie color from the description of the pathologist's inspection.

I haven't really ransacked the evidence lists for anomalies concerning this yet. But first approximation didn't catch anything.

I'm good with that for now.
I would still like to see a PHOTO of what I accept is a black plastic bag (with yellow ties) inside the laundry bag.

Didn't one of your best Presidents say "A picture is worth a thousand denials" ?

The document wording does conflict in places, and I am sure we will need all the evidence we can amass before the onslaught of plastic bag counters.

I would still like to see a PHOTO of what I accept is a black plastic bag (with yellow ties) insided the laundry bag.

Didn't one of your best Presidents say "A picture is worth a thousand denials" ?

The document wording does conflict in places, and I am sure we will need all the evidence we can amass before the onslaught of plastic bag counters.
(bold above by me)

Yeah, but I don't know about "best". He's also the one who misquoted John Adams and said "Facts are stupid (sic) things". Well... I think it was a misquote. He might have meant it that way.

I have a queasy feeling that bag counting is headed inexorably our way. I've noticed that the tide of Second Knifers has yet to recede.

(bold above by me)

Yeah, but I don't know about "best". He's also the one who misquoted John Adams and said "Facts are stupid (sic) things". Well... I think it was a misquote. He might have meant it that way.

I have a queasy feeling that bag counting is headed inexorably our way. I've noticed that the tide of Second Knifers has yet to recede.
I wavered on the bag count myself tonight. Just dragged myself back in time. Read SOME of the documents again.

I will at least go through the photos of bags and plastic bits again (tomorrow) to reinvigour my resolve. But not right now!

I still see knives popping up from time to time, but very localised infections. A simple salve and kind word usually remedies.

Some interesting stuff came out of the FBI lab reports regarding the plastic trash bags. I have not seen it discussed anywhere so I thought I'd bump this thread up and give my thoughts on what it said, whether you want those thoughts or not. :twocents:

The report of interest begins on discovery page 6592. It discusses two general examinations that took place. :detective:

One was an attempt to determine whether the pieces of plastic inside the laundry bag were part of the two bags found outside the laundry bag. I believe this was to simply determine how many garbage bags were used to hide the body...two or more? :mad: One piece was determined to come from one of the bags, but the other was too degraded to draw any conclusion.

The other part of the report discussed whether or not the bags matched any taken during the search of the Anthony home. :waitasec:

Here is an inventory of what was examined:
Q85, Q86 Bags containing Caylee's remains :cry:

Bags taken during Dec. 11 search of Anthony home:

• K32 Black garbage bag with red handles taken from garage - north wall, upper shelf during search (OCSO #H-60498, Item 31 / Q-211)
  • Q71 One black garbage bag with yellow handles taken from garage - north wall, upper shelf, inside cooler (OCSO #H-60498, Item 26 / Q-69)
  • Q72-Q73 Two black garbage bags with yellow handles taken from garage - north wall, upper shelf, inside dog crate (OCSO #H-60498, Item 28 / Q-70)
  • Q74 One black garbage bag with yellow handles taken from garage - south wall, top shelf (OCSO #H-60498, Item 39 / Q-75)
  • Q75 One black garbage bag with yellow handles taken from south shed (OCSO #H-60498, Item 66 / Q-77)
Although several of the bags taken have yellow handles, only one of the bags listed above was found to be consistent with the bags found with Caylee's remains: Q71, which was found inside a cooler. Probably a long-forgotten bag. :bang:

Oh, wait...one other bag was also found to be consistent with the bags found at the crime scene. Something the FBI labeled K31. :waitasec:

My records show K31 was OCSO #H-51975, Item 1 / Q-78. Hmmmm...did not come from a search warrant. Let me see...

The description I have is Black plastic trash bag with yellow handles, used by Cindy to gather up Pontiac contents (backpack, doll, knife, etc) to hand over to police on July 16. :eek:

So Cindy inadvertently gave LE a critical piece of evidence at the very beginning of the case without she (or LE) knowing just how critical it would be.

Way to go, Cindy!! :thumb:

Thanks JWG!! That makes my day!! Oh, and by the way-thanks Cindy!!:thumb:

The bag that the woman took from the A's driveway had red handles. This is a good indication that the one CA gave LE with the contents of the car match the one at the crime scene. The one CA gave had yellow handles. This bag may have been the last of a roll that had yellow handles since shortly thereafter they had red handles. I think it did come from the same roll KC got her bag from. Casey got her bag around the middle of June. CA got her bag a month later. My roll of trash bags last over a month because I buy a large pack. If CA and GA were the only ones at the house from June 16th to July 16th not as much trash would be generated. I can see the roll lastiing them a month or more. I pray that this is the case. How ironic that CA may have given the one piece of evidence that could nail KC. Divine intervention.

Respectfully snipped to the point:
Oh, wait...one other bag was also found to be consistent with the bags found at the crime scene. Something the FBI labeled K31. :waitasec:

My records show K31 was OCSO #H-51975, Item 1 / Q-78. Hmmmm...did not come from a search warrant. Let me see...

The description I have is Black plastic trash bag with yellow handles, used by Cindy to gather up Pontiac contents (backpack, doll, knife, etc) to hand over to police on July 16. :eek:

So Cindy inadvertently gave LE a critical piece of evidence at the very beginning of the case without she (or LE) knowing just how critical it would be.

Just goes to show that praying really does pay off. Thanks JWG.

Some interesting stuff came out of the FBI lab reports regarding the plastic trash bags. I have not seen it discussed anywhere so I thought I'd bump this thread up and give my thoughts on what it said, whether you want those thoughts or not. :twocents:

(snipped)

Genius!!!!! :woohoo:

when cma is convicted, i want her to be sentenced to read all the document releases, and have to answer questions!!!
set by me, and she will not be allowed any coleslaw and bologna unless she can quote a correct reference!

for the rest of her life!

amen!

Some interesting stuff came out of the FBI lab reports regarding the plastic trash bags.

<snip>

You are shown once again to be the master sleuth.

Many thanks.

The report of interest begins on discovery page 6592. It discusses two general examinations that took place. :detective:

One was an attempt to determine whether the pieces of plastic inside the laundry bag were part of the two bags found outside the laundry bag. I believe this was to simply determine how many garbage bags were used to hide the body...two or more? :mad: One piece was determined to come from one of the bags, but the other was too degraded to draw any conclusion.

The other part of the report discussed whether or not the bags matched any taken during the search of the Anthony home. :waitasec:

Here is an inventory of what was examined:
Q85, Q86 Bags containing Caylee's remains :cry:

Bags taken during Dec. 11 search of Anthony home:

• K32 Black garbage bag with red handles taken from garage - north wall, upper shelf during search (OCSO #H-60498, Item 31 / Q-211)
  • Q71 One black garbage bag with yellow handles taken from garage - north wall, upper shelf, inside cooler (OCSO #H-60498, Item 26 / Q-69)
  • Q72-Q73 Two black garbage bags with yellow handles taken from garage - north wall, upper shelf, inside dog crate (OCSO #H-60498, Item 28 / Q-70)
  • Q74 One black garbage bag with yellow handles taken from garage - south wall, top shelf (OCSO #H-60498, Item 39 / Q-75)
  • Q75 One black garbage bag with yellow handles taken from south shed (OCSO #H-60498, Item 66 / Q-77)
Although several of the bags taken have yellow handles, only one of the bags listed above was found to be consistent with the bags found with Caylee's remains: Q71, which was found inside a cooler. Probably a long-forgotten bag. :bang:

[*]Q71 One black garbage bag with yellow handles taken from garage - north wall, upper shelf, inside cooler (OCSO #H-60498, Item 26 / Q-69)didnt GA take a cooler somewhere? at the begining of this case? its on video somewhere....hmm....i wonder what the black plastic bag was for?

great job sleuth :clap:

I wonder why one lone garbage bag, that matches the one at the crime scene, would be found inside of a cooler, on the top shelf, in the A's garage ? Could it be coincidence or did Casey herself place it there while out on bond ? She might have been scared of throwing things away, after their trash was taken that one time...

Also, the canvas bag, that matched the one at the crime scene, was found in the A's garage inside of a black trash bag...odd, I say.

Nothing makes me happier then to see that Cindy handed over the evidence in a bag that shows they came from thier house, all her spin spin spin finally will come back to the right place and help put another nail in place for her own daugher. CAYLEE NEEDS JUSTICE!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back