BLUE VAN:Investigation**REVISITED**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per TC's arrest report the van belonged to Lindsey.

Deputies Christina Bridges and Lisa-Marie Ledbetter arrived on-scene, and Deputy Bridges assisted me with
identifying the prescription pills in the bag. The prescription pill bottle contained several different types of
prescription pills, and a piece of a drinking straw that appeared to have some form of powder residue on it. Due
to the presence of illegal narcotics, an inventory was performed of the van, which was registered to Hank Jr's
wife, Lindsy Croslin.
A small baggie was located in the cup holder of the van, which contained a white powder
residue. The residue was field tested for cocaine, and tested negative.

http://culfwww.jacksonville.com/files/2009-9839.pdf

just posted the same link lol...
so i guess it was at the time lindsy's but tere is no doubt that it was a community van i've got pics of chelsea driving it for over 3 years... so where did the van go? who sold it and why?
it still could be that it was only in lindsy's name as she might be the only one with credit in the group... just saying it was used by all people in the fam
and i did notice that lindsy stays out of the media as much as possible so even if it was lindsy's van the fact that chelsea commented in the video still makes sense to me and i believe she was relaying a convo between her and lindsy anyways so that makes sense too...
also something i didn't realize was 2/11 is tim and chelsea's wedding anniversary could that be why misty was wanting to babysit the other kids instead that night?

IIRC....The Mass. sighting of Haleigh in a Wal-Mart was months before these witnesses reported it to LE. Once they later realized Timmy was living on Cape Cod...Did they report it after the fact.

i don't know but that whole sighting thing was shady to me anyways... and the walmart was no where near where chelsea lives i searched all walmart locations and there were at least 7 closer to where chelsea lived then the walmart in question there was also a blog from an older woman who claimed to have seen haleigh in a doctors office in auburn mass and was supposedly chased away when she tried to investigate it herself... i would bet the farm on haleigh is not and never was in mass... also the walmart thing was not even investigated right away anyways and it was probably an excuse for the fl cops to come up to the cape for a lil vaca

just posted the same link lol...
so i guess it was at the time lindsy's but tere is no doubt that it was a community van i've got pics of chelsea driving it for over 3 years... so where did the van go? who sold it and why?
it still could be that it was only in lindsy's name as she might be the only one with credit in the group... just saying it was used by all people in the fam
and i did notice that lindsy stays out of the media as much as possible so even if it was lindsy's van the fact that chelsea commented in the video still makes sense to me and i believe she was relaying a convo between her and lindsy anyways so that makes sense too...
also something i didn't realize was 2/11 is tim and chelsea's wedding anniversary could that be why misty was wanting to babysit the other kids instead that night?

This has been hypothesized in the past year, forgot which thread it was on or who posted it, makes a lot of since then when you figure in that when Kristina P dropped Misty off after 3 day "outing" Misty wanted her to come back and help babysit. Surely she didn't mean help her babysit Haleigh and Junior.

ETA...Forgot to add, I do not believe the Blue van was sold, I believe it is still in the possession of Lyndsey, I am way too stuffed from dinner though to sit and accomplish any research right now, it will have to wait until tomorrow. : )

I to wish I could retrieve some of the old interviews regarding this van.
IMO, this van is a family van. Owned by Lindsey and Tommy and Misty drove it as well since they lived so close to each other and she watched over Lindsey's kids and took/picked them up from school in the past from what was mentioned in older interviews that I can not find. Misty helped Lindsey out a lot with the kids..or at least that is the way Lindsey made it sound.
I think that Chelsea borrowed the van from Lindsey when her car got wrecked. I always questioned who really took Lisa C. to see Hank Sr. at the hospital.Misty had told WBG she was going to the hospital to see her father.
Misty was seen at the bus stop picking up Haleigh in the van. I also heard part of the interview where someone in a red car drove towards the MH at the same time. Who ever owns a red car went to the MH at the same time the bus dropped Haleigh off.
Then it was said that Misty took off in a different direction than back to the MH that Monday.
So, could it be that she went to pick up some drugs from the Kangaroo or what ever convenience store is nearby before returning home around 4PM?

And who was the person in the Red Car that went to the MH? It's on Art Harris site, an interview that was done with one of the bus stop parents.

Back to the van...Misty would of had the van that afternoon and maybe she was the one that took Lisa to see Hank Sr. but didn't want to admit it since she has no DL. I thought Nay Nay said she dropped Misty back off at Lindsey's house. How and when did Chelsea get the van that night?

She was up late, had just layed down when the phone ran...it was Misty telling her that Haleigh was missing.

IMO, It was already in cover up mode and they figured Joe would be the best person to blame for Haleigh disappearance. That is why Misty pointed the finger at him. Chelsea made a strong comment regarding Joe...she even said she felt she knew who the person was that took Haleigh, but didn't want to point any fingers, but kept the story going regarding the scratch on the van and Joe sitting up dressed on the bed. So, what time was that I wonder? She was up doing paper work she would of heard Joe coming and going that night. Cousin Joe was staying with Chelsea and she was awake so how could she not know if Joe left the MH that night and moved the van?

She was up doing insurance paperwork...up late...had just went to sleep...when the phone ran! Where did she say Joe was that night?

And when did she say she got the van back? I will believe the bus stop parents that say they say Misty pick up Haleigh that day..Maybe Misty took the van back after she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop and Chelsea brought her home. But I kind of doubt it.

I think there was a big fight going on all day, maybe the fight over the gun happen that morning or afternoon and that is where Ron was and that is why he didn't pick up Haleigh. But one thing I hope LE has checked is Chelsea and Timmy's time line as well.
Sorry for going a little off topic.:truce:

Oh wanted to add, if we were to get the license plate from the van and goggled it would it show up who owns it?

We also have to consider that the van has been In Lindsey and Tommy's possession all of the time, with the exception of that Monday night per Chelsea. She said she had the van..I could understand she had to borrow it since her car was wrecked.

However, when Tommy went to pick up Misty when Ron got the assault and burglary charges that have disappeared/I have not heard more about..They came over in the VAN.
When Tommy was found unconscious after taking his son to school, he was found in the VAN.
When GER was kind enough to take some pictures of the area, the VAN was parked at Lindsay and Tommy's house.
Per bus stop parents: When Misty picked up Haleigh from School that Monday, she was driving the VAN.
I wonder where the van is now? Dose Lindsey still have it? And if not, do we know why?

Madj, you have to pay to find out the license plate number or vin#. You can run the vin# and find out the make and model. I did it and it has 12 reports on file for it. It cost about $8.95 to find out about those reports which could be ownership, accidents, etc...I believe.

License plate numbers ,I am not sure of the cost. The police report says the van is registered to Lindsey Croslin. I'm going with that for now. Maybe it isn't running though?

guys it is official as of when tommy was arrested for passing out in the van lindsy owned it... if you look at my previous post it is a link to the police report and it lists license plate vine # and lindsy as being the registered owner

E-U-R

guys it is official as of when tommy was arrested for passing out in the van lindsy owned it... if you look at my previous post it is a link to the police report and it lists license plate vine # and lindsy as being the registered owner

Dr. Know?

Madj, you have to pay to find out the license plate number or vin#. You can run the vin# and find out the make and model. I did it and it has 12 reports on file for it. It cost about $8.95 to find out about those reports which could be ownership, accidents, etc...I believe.

License plate numbers ,I am not sure of the cost. The police report says the van is registered to Lindsey Croslin. I'm going with that for now. Maybe it isn't running though?

Well, then I would say it's confirmed that the VAN belongs to Lindsey Croslin then.
Thanks you guys! :blowkiss:One piece of this twisted mess that has been figured out!
The blue mini VAN belongs to Lindsey Croslin.

E-U-R
Full police report regarding the slumped over junkie in van. It was in fact registered to lindsy kate croslin and released to her.the van is a 2002 plymouth voyager lic#B877GJ
vin#1C4GJ25382B731714

just read the full police report of tommy slumped over... they found vikes, percs, methadone, xanax, and muscle relaxers... it was in fact registered to lindsy kate croslin and released to her
the van is a 2002 plymouth voyager lic#B877GJ vin#1C4GJ25382B731714

full police report regarding the slumped over junkie in van

quoting myself to say i just did a free vin# check where it tells you minimal information but this van has 12 reports... things that are on a report would be accidents and sales 12 seems high and i'm putting my money on mostly sales vs accidents

if anyone knows a car dealer they can pull the full carfax report as most dealers offer you a free one when buying a used car if you were to try it costs upwards of 30 bucks for non carfax members

Bol by me....Who doesn't have a car EUR? I have been talking about Lyndsey and Tommy Croslin and the blue van belonging to them. :waitasec:

Why do some think she sold the van?

lindsy does not have a car that is her comment above she is lpn and she was refering to needing a car she was responding to joe o's sister just getting a car... also in the lisa visit when they talk about how often tey will be able to go see her lisa says only if and when lindsy has a car to give them a ride... lindsy does not have the blue van anymore

Wonder if Law Enforcement ever gave the van back after Tommy was found slumped over at the bus stop that day?

I am interested to know where the van is now.

Please review the 2010 sticky for this forum. It says that MySpace is not to be used without prior approval and I did remove some posts.

However, if you'd like to edit the posts and provide a link and reference to the MS comments on Lindsey's MS, it is allowed. Contact me privately and I'll return the posts for edit.

Wonder if Law Enforcement ever gave the van back after Tommy was found slumped over at the bus stop that day?

Quote:
E-U-R
Full police report regarding the slumped over junkie in van. It was in fact registered to lindsy kate croslin and released to her. the van is a 2002 plymouth voyager lic#B877GJ
vin#1C4GJ25382B731714

Please review the 2010 sticky for this forum. It says that MySpace is not to be used without prior approval and I did remove some posts.

However, if you'd like to edit the posts and provide a link and reference to the MS comments on Lindsey's MS, it is allowed. Contact me privately and I'll return the posts for edit.

wasn't sure on the ms i thought the opposite that we were allowed to snip but not link... i was told a couple different things by a couple different mods and i did try to ask you the situation with ms yesterday in a post but didn't hear back...don't know where to find that sticky you were talking about... not sure if any of the ms i snipped are public or private since i am on their friends list i can see them but i am not sure if i linked if you all would even be able to see it so lets just leave the posts gone for now
so is it safe to assume i can post links for the fam members then if so here is a link to the post that lindsy left on kristy o's status stating how she needs a car just scroll to the car comment and click view more to see lpn's (lindsy) comment
http://activities.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=stream&friendId=149499351&f=7

yes exactly ... where is the van now???? or rather who did tommy sell it to for drugs imho

Quote:
E-U-R
Full police report regarding the slumped over junkie in van. It was in fact registered to lindsy kate croslin and released to her. the van is a 2002 plymouth voyager lic#B877GJ
vin#1C4GJ25382B731714

if you read the arrest report in it's entirity you will see that they found hank slumped over on tyler street they woke him up 2 more cops came and one of the cops went to tyler street to get lindsy who then returned to the car with hank sr who wanted to know if any roxies were found (imo he was assuming that was what tommy had and was trying to provide a cover story as to why the pills were in there the report says hank sr said pills were stolen from him but that could have been translated as missing from him) they give the van back to lindsy and arrest tommy and at the end it clearly says that since tommy said he didn't go anywere besides the busstop tey called dcf since e had kids in the car with drugs

I'm not sure. She does mention a van in one of the phone calls with Tommy. She is telling Tommy about the car LP got LC & HC, and says that he should have gotten her a car and she could have given them her van. The battery in the van was dead, because someone left the radio on.

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29737569/tommy-croslin-7-2-11-10-a.htm

ETA: I just clicked the transcript link under that call, I never paid attention to it before and LMAO!!

It does say: This transcript was automatically generated with speech-to-text technology and may not be 100% accurate.

No kidding!!!! :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure. She does mention a van in one of the phone calls with Tommy. She is telling Tommy about the car LP got LC & HC, and says that he should have gotten her a car and she could have given them her van. The battery in the van was dead, because someone left the radio on.

http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29737569/tommy-croslin-7-2-11-10-a.htm

well if all it is is a battery you can get them at walmart for less then 50 bucks i don't know why she would be saying she needs a car if all she meant was she needs a battery plus she is living at her parents condo rent free i'm sure and is a nurse now i would think she would be able to come up with the money for a battery if thats all it was... how do you leave just te radio on? i've heard of needing a jump if you leave the lights on but how could you leave the radio on if the keys aren't in it... i don't get it

well if all it is is a battery you can get them at walmart for less then 50 bucks i don't know why she would be saying she needs a car if all she meant was she needs a battery plus she is living at her parents condo rent free i'm sure and is a nurse now i would think she would be able to come up with the money for a battery if thats all it was... how do you leave just te radio on? i've heard of needing a jump if you leave the lights on but how could you leave the radio on if the keys aren't in it... i don't get it

Everybody giving away free stuff, car, laptop ...maybe she was hoping for another gift? JMHO

Did somebody say they saw misty at the bus stop with the blue van. I thought I read that she was talking to (Lindsy) who was sitting in a red car?? Can't be correct..can it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back