Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A longtime friend of Bobbie Brown named Monica Palmer was on the local news. She is saying that the Drs. Have told Bobby Brown that it's time, but he has no intention of taking her off life support. They have scheduled a vigil, with some family members and open to the public, scheduled for tomorrow.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28055783/family-and-friends-continue-to-visit-bobbi-kristina

The City of Riverdale Office of Cultural Affairs will be hosting a “Shining A Light For Healing For Bobbi Kristina Brown.” vigil
in Riverdale on Monday at 7:00PM.

There is a graphic image posted for this event on SM. Scroll here to see it:
https://twitter.com/Bkhg_fanpage/with_replies (It's a RT)

~jmo~

Light a Candle, Shine a Light in Support of Bobbi Kriss' Healing

Shining a Light for Healing for Bobbi Kristina Brown

On Monday, February 9th, 2015 at 7p.m. join us in support of the Shining a Light of Healing for Bobbi Kriss. The City of Riverdale welcomes anyone who would like to attend this event as we gather at the Amphitheater in front of City Hall at the Riverdale Town Center located at 7210 Church St. in Riverdale, GA.

http://allevents.in/riverdale/shine-a-light-of-healing-for-bobbi-kristina-brown/331858547021846#

A longtime friend of Bobbie Brown named Monica Palmer was on the local news. She is saying that the Drs. Have told Bobby Brown that it's time, but he has no intention of taking her off life support. They have scheduled a vigil, with some family members and open to the public, scheduled for tomorrow.

BBM.

Even after Jahi McMath, reporters continue to write these stories "as if" it is up to the families to accept or reject the diagnosis of brain death, and whether or not to continue "life support". It isn't.

If a patient is coding in ER, the docs don't ask the family if they can stop the code. It is not up to a family or next of kin to "decide" if they agree with a diagnosis of death. This is very hard for a lot of people to comprehend. The diagnostic process of determining brain death with a still beating heart, and methods, belong, by law, to medical staff in all 50 states. Only New Jersey allows a family to request continuation of life support (ventilator) if they have a religious objection to the idea of "brain death."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Determination_of_Death_Act

http://uniformlaws.org/ActSummary.aspx?title=Determination of Death Act

So this vigil will be a large group of people in combined prayer. It would be wonderful if it created a miracle. But if it doesn't, then I hope that BB releases her so she can go be with her Mother. :rose: :star: :star1: :rose:

How do we know she didn't also have head trauma? If it's been released that she had other injuries however they aren't disclosing the nature of them, it could be possible she had some kind of head trauma (fell and hit head? struck in the head?)......it caused an internal brain bleed/swelling which then put pressure on the part of the brain that controls breathing, she stopped breathing, found in tub not breathing...obviously no breathing then heart stops......she has seizures in hospital due to brain injury/caused by head injury...........Just my own speculation. There has to be a good reason they're not releasing the type/nature of the other physical injuries she was found to have.

So other than seizures why would a near brain dead drowning victim need to be kept in such a state?

Without some type of head trauma why would the pressure in their head be an issue?

If the patient was in full asystole (flat line on the heart monitor) at the scene, and not an arrest from fibrillation or v-tach, and managed to be resuscitated from asystole to a normal heart rhythm, the survival to discharge numbers are even more dismal. Many physicians feel that for prolonged (greater than 10 min) asytole in out of hospital cardiac arrests, that the only realistic outcome for the patient is as potential organ donor.

Is organ harvesting one of the reasons they do try even when it has been so long the person is almost certainly brain dead? I would hope not as in this case the family would be very very unlikely to donate organs no matter what the situation (unless a relative needed one).

And how long after death can the body be "re-animated" so to speak, with a young healthy person that has a strong heart does the open the window up to 20-30 minutes to get the heart restarted if they keep pumping the chest so there is some small bit of oxygen to the cells? Is it possible they didn't get the heart started again until she was at the hospital?

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28055783/family-and-friends-continue-to-visit-bobbi-kristina

The City of Riverdale Office of Cultural Affairs will be hosting a “Shining A Light For Healing For Bobbi Kristina Brown.” vigil
in Riverdale on Monday at 7:00PM.

There is a graphic image posted for this event on SM. Scroll here to see it:
https://twitter.com/Bkhg_fanpage/with_replies (It's a RT)

~jmo~

How and why does the city of riverdale come into this? I don't get the connection to her or the family?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I was poking around again and found something I had forgotten until I ran across it a bit ago. Probably nothing but strange all the same.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitney-houston-dead-bobbi-kristina-bathtub/

BK fell asleep in bathtub the day before the death of her mother. Just odd. IMO

So the way I read it, BKB is in a room on the same floor as the room that WH died. The room she is in is in WH name. She is is a room on the same floor the day before WH dies. She is in a bathroom in a room and not answering when she is being looked for. I would imagine that someone knocked and knocked on the door for her to open. But she is asleep in a tub. They got security to unlock the door to get her out of the tub. I am not seeing that there was water in the tub. I am not seeing who was suppose to be in that room at that time. There is alot to that story that is missing. I got to tell you that story coupled with what happened the next day has me really wondering now. Something hinky going on. jmo

1&2&3, I agree. IMO, it would make sense that he's feeling guilty anout BK. When she was a child, he was on drugs and in and out of jail. After his divorce, he seemed to drop out of her life. I think that he thinks he's doing the right thing, but it seems a bit selfish. If there is really no hope for her, he needs to let her go. It's seems cruel to let her linger, just to alleviate his own guilt and pain.

To K_Z, the last link you listed is very informative and easy to understand. After reading all the pages, even the pages preceding the one the link takes us to, it is very sad to realize how much Bobby Brown is in denial. None of us want to admit our child has died, but having been presented with all the facts and shown the X-rays or whatever pictures have been taken of BK's brain, there is no doubt she is gone.

I question if it is BB's denial or if it is guilt of how little attention he gave to BK after Whitney passed. Perhaps BK's life is flashing thru his mind as to the life style she was raised in. A child only knows how to live by the example she is shown! My guess is the 11th will be the day they let her go, the same day her Momma passed.

My opinions only!

So the way I read it, BKB is in a room on the same floor as the room that WH died. The room she is in is in WH name. She is is a room on the same floor the day before WH dies. She is in a bathroom in a room and not answering when she is being looked for. I would imagine that someone knocked and knocked on the door for her to open. But she is asleep in a tub. They got security to unlock the door to get her out of the tub. I am not seeing that there was water in the tub. I am not seeing who was suppose to be in that room at that time. There is alot to that story that is missing. I got to tell you that story coupled with what happened the next day has me really wondering now. Something hinky going on. jmo

I think they were both soooo messed up it is amazing they lived as long as they did (without 24/7 babysitters).

Some of the incidents with BK include the "mismatched shoe" incident in which she looks awful:
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ons-Daughter-With-Bobby-Brown-In-Deep-Trouble

And 3 car accidents in 2 months:

Cops conducted an official accident investigation -- and believe Bobbi Kristina simply lost control of her car while making a left turn out of her apartment complex ... and drove over a curb and down an embankment, striking several small trees along the way.

Eventually, the car came to a stop on a local park trail.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/28/bobbi-kristina-car-crash-mustang-accident-photo/#ixzz3RGBj15L9

We're told Bobbi had followed Nick Gordon's car back to their place from another location ... and moments after he parked his car, she tried to back in to the next spot over ... and screwed up ... smashing the front of Nick's brand new car in the process.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/07/bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-really-bad-drivers/#ixzz3RGFwCFXF

FYI she smashed his fender pretty darn hard especially while parking.

I was poking around again and found something I had forgotten until I ran across it a bit ago. Probably nothing but strange all the same.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/13/whitney-houston-dead-bobbi-kristina-bathtub/

BK fell asleep in bathtub the day before the death of her mother. Just odd. IMO

OK So I went back to this article, (if you will) and looking at the picture she does not look 19 in that picture as she was in life falling asleep in a bathtub. So I wonder who's room that was booked under whitney's name.jmo idk

If anyone saw even one episode of the reality show Bobby Brown and Whitney participated in there is no need to wonder why BK was a hot mess. Look at what this girl came up in? Her parents were self indulgent, self destructive and self absorbed. BK was right there, caught in the middle of their crack storm. Poor girl had a lot going against her from the get. MOO

I never questioned that the death of WH was anything other than what it was reported to be. I still lean toward it being an overdose with a medical condition (heart) as the cause of death.
But in light of the current condition and staging of BK and the investigation of possible foul play...I now have a few doubts.
You have a person (WH) that was to appear in a few hours that night for an award show. She was a long time user of drugs and knew what she could take in order to still be functional ,yet she took enough that she lost her senses and got into a scalding bath?
This really stands out for me and I'm just not sure what to think at this point.

OK So I went back to this article, (if you will) and looking at the picture she does not look 19 in that picture as she was in life falling asleep in a bathtub. So I wonder who's room that was booked under whitney's name.jmo idk

They probably used whatever photo was handy for the story. I think the room must have been for BK as she was in the bath in that room. My understanding is that all the rooms booked were in the name of WH for her family and staff.

It would be interesting to know Who All knew how WH was leaving her estate and to who. I was one of 4 on a will and I was the only one who knew how it was to be divided. So I do have to wonder who knew what her will stated before she stepped in that scalding hot tub. jmo idk

They probably used whatever photo was handy for the story. I think the room must have been for BK as she was in the bath in that room. My understanding is that all the rooms booked were in the name of WH for her family and staff.

Oh yeah they are slick like that.

K-Z - thank you for the eloquent and concise explanations. I could have done anywhere near as well as you. I spent many years as an RN working in ICU. Denial of the patient's status was a huge obstacle many times. Many times families would call in a chaplain of their faith. Sadly, those chaplains sometimes only reinforced the family's denial, and gave them false hope that there was hope for recovery. BB needs a counselor/chaplain/medical staff/ all of the above to reinforce in a compassionate way that BK cannot recover, and that the best thing he can do for her is to let her go. Being kept "alive" on a ventilator is not life. I pray that someone - perhaps someone who had faced the same situation with a loved one - could help him accept that it is time to let her go and be at peace.

It would be interesting to know Who All knew how WH was leaving her estate and to who. I was one of 4 on a will and I was the only one who knew how it was to be divided. So I do have to wonder who knew what her will stated before she stepped in that scalding hot tub. jmo idk

And who was with her party. I don't buy into the conspiracy theories but some were speculating (other sites) that when BK was found the night before that the intended target was WH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1